SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:25 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Missing my honey muchisimo... @SeanLowe09
awwww And of course he's missing her too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

I just love that she misses him even when she's having a good time. Joined at the hip. It feels good, been there, done that :sweetheart:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Missing my honey muchisimo... @SeanLowe09

I totally agree. And I also think that being apart from each other is very healthy for any relationships. Imagine the reunion? giggling

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:52 pm

vivi2 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I totally agree.  And I also think that being apart from each other is very healthy for any relationships.  Imagine the reunion?  giggling
Yup..I agree too. It is very healthy for any relationship and reunion! Hugesmile Hugesmile
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:57 pm

And considering what they shared with us from the weekend before their separate trips, it will be quite the reunion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:20 pm

jcrbil wrote:And considering what they shared with us from the weekend before their separate trips, it will be quite the reunion.
Oh yes, for sure ILOVEU
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:30 pm

^^^
LOL, I must be in the right (senior) club, everyone agrees with me today, YAY !!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 am

@clmgiudici: Happening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:17 am

Ladies Who Mask by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:29 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Happening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

uh......What's going on here and where are they?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 am

^Monica is wearing a unicorn head at some shop in San Fran. They are just being their typical silly selves.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:39 am

It looks like some kind of store. Catherines mom has one like it on her IG anf you can tell its a shop of some kind.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost