SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm

This is sweet and I love this pic we've seen before south! She misses her family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're always on my mind, you're always on my mind by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm

^^ So cute!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Love their love for one another it's just endearing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Adorable aww
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:52 pm

It's always adorable when they post about missing each other. Although Sean is lacking. Must be too busy making green smoothies and working out for his challenge. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Anybody having issues?

@SeanLowe09: Sorry for the blog emails everyone. Getting it fixed now.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:09 pm

I just received 5 of the same blog emails .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I just received 5 of the same blog emails .
Same here.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:14 pm

And....

@SeanLowe09: I miss my wife! @clmgiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 pm

These two are really cute!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:52 pm

@clmgiudici: Uber replaced their car icon imagery with baseballs. How cute is that, SF?!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 pm

What can be done to STOP the "lunatic" over there..have sent multiple ems to Tweeter at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....and attached some of the vicious and unsubstantiated things this individual is spewing out. They even replied with with a case number/reference.  If I lived in San Fran, I would go there and file a complaint in person at their H/Q...How is this allowed to go on...is this what free speech is? I am not used to this...Sorry:)
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost