SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 pm

I know, in the past, plenty of people have tweeted about hosting them in their corporate suite so hopefully it's something like that. Or how about the press box call Sean up for a little game commentary? We've mentioned before how great he'd be at that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 pm

catherinegiudici: The writings on the wall. @ THREAD hot and fresh t-shirts made to order [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Haha, now the OSU spirit squad is begging Sean to come find them for a picture. Uh no!

And with all the shopping they are doing I hope Sean buys Catherine a folding KSU chair so they can have a matching set.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Oh mylanta! Lol

@SElizabeth95: So glad you came home to MHK @SeanLowe09 #FamilyForever [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:23 pm

^ That signs wins. Just wins.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Never seen so much purple in my life.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:39 pm

FYI They are definitely in some kind of suite/hosting area pregame. I imagine that's where they will be after their little part too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm

seanloweksu
3 minutes ago · Bill Snyder Stadium- Kansas State Football Booth
It's good to be home. #KStateGameday

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Any attachment to this pic Linds or can I steal it for my avi?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

^^^ I love when she grabs at his clothes!

And her hat is adorable.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:48 pm

umngirl wrote:Any attachment to this pic Linds or can I steal it for my avi?

You can use it. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:48 pm

I always love to see then clinging to each other. These guys are so in love. Must be such a nostalgic weekend for Sean and being able to bring his baby to K State with him must be a blast. Glad they're in someplace enclosed and warm, especially since Sean was sick last week. Handsome guy looks none the worse for wear. I wonder where Jay and Lovey are hiding.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost