SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Now I'm hungry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"The Quesadilla That Launched A Thousand Flips" -Catherine of Troy by @catherineg

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

That's it. I'm stopping for Mexican food on my way home from work.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Cool, she made it to Printerest

@shana_audrey: so nice meeting the lovely @clmgiudici & showing her & fam around @Pinterest! swing by anytime! #Pinterest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:28 pm

@clmgiudici: World Series is on and the Giudici women are staring at a blank TV in SF.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Umngirl and lipsis are you posting in " red" writing or is it something with my I - pad?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Nope, just plain ol standard black, Barb.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks, some of the posts are coming thru in red. So weird!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

@clmgiudici: Finale watching #ProjectRunway and I see you @emmyrossum!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:30 pm

They must have pooped themselves out today if they are watching tv this early in the evening. OR they are resting up for their second wind. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:08 am

FYI: a guy named Sean won

@clmgiudici: Sean. Sean. Sean. #ProjectRunwayFinale

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 am

Late to the party as per usual. But love the first dance picture framed in the background of this pic from her Glamour post today.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 am

This choker. #latergram by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost