SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:38 am

Good catch on the picture, Umngirl. Didn't notice that when I put it up via my phone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:48 am

I didn't catch it til I went to read the article on my computer tonight.

On another note, while I love that Cat is spending time with Marms and Monica, I hope she's home on Sunday to celebrate her 9 month anniversary with her hubby.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:59 am

Marms will probably head back to Seattle on Sunday. I can't see her being gone from her job too many days. Question is Monica and if Catherine stays if Monica stays.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 am

I would think that Monica could stay on her own in SF. After all, she's only recently left after living there- I'm sure she's got friends to catch up with- some of that being better done without Marms and Catherine.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:05 am

^Monica commented a few weeks ago she would be in San Fran for a weekend so I imagine she will be leaving Sunday too. I can't imagine Catherine staying in town past them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 am

Well there we have it. Seems as though, in all likelihood, the Giudici's and the Lowe depart on Sunday. I, too, hope its early enough to get our girl home to her man in time for an anniversary celebration.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:22 am

By the time Delta finds Monica's bag it will time for her to go back home to Espana.
‏@clmgiudici 6m6 minutes ago

Hey @Delta, find my sister's bag already. She's stealing all my clothes.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:23 am

lipsis wrote:Well there we have it. Seems as though, in all likelihood, the Giudici's and the Lowe depart on Sunday. I, too, hope its early enough to get our girl home to her man in time for an anniversary celebration.

Oh I'm sure they will make time to celebrate no matter what time she gets home. giggling

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:27 am

umngirl wrote:By the time Delta finds Monica's bag it will time for her to go back home to Espana.

That'll just give folks a chance to send her some new stuff.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 am

Poor Monica. That's sucks!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:31 am

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:By the time Delta finds Monica's bag it will time for her to go back home to Espana.

That'll just give folks a chance to send her some new stuff.

So true. Like she even needs new stuff. She could just give Monica her suitcase to take with her and Cat would still have too many clothes. Hugesmile

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:33 am

^Thank goodness she has the giant walk-in (read: room) closet to store her clothes.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost