SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 pm

My local ABC news just said it will be broadcasting the KSU game! Thanks LA!

ETA. And apparently my local station is clueless. It's Ohio State.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Never mind! Let's hope the feeds work!

Last edited by Linds911 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Here it's Ohio and Illinois!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Here it's Ohio and Illinois!
Same here. sad
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:04 pm

^^ sorry Linds, I edited they were wrong. It's on ESPN3 though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Here's the ESPN3 link again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll down to the KSU vs. OSU game and click on that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:12 pm

It's okay, I got the link to work that Umngirl posted Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Great and clear reception on my iPad.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Saw this fan picture and didn't recongize Catherine at first! She blends in with all the fans! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Did you have to download app for espn3? ( on I-pad)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes I'm using the Watch ESPN app. Haven't tried umngirls link in my browser.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Okay thanks, for app info.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost