SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Oh fooey. Does that mean Sean and the Pups as well. Poor Catherine she's got her work cut out for her..
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by chloep Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:04 pm

EDIT: doesn't seem to work.... Thanks for embedding below.

Last edited by chloep on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 pm

That link didn't work. Hows this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hope you caught Sean on the Meredith Vieira show! #hewasawsome by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 pm

Thanks Lipsis for sharing Sean's vid with us! #anotherawesomejob yes
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Old pic that we've seen.
catherinegiudici: Happy birthday @theyearofelan! To end domestic violence and celebrate his big day, donate here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (BG & BB PINKHEART Elan)
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 pm

And from Sean

@SeanLowe09: Celebrate my favorite weirdo's birthday by supporting a great cause. @theyearofelan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:58 pm

@clmgiudici: Another night in with my sweet and sick family Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 pm

^That sounds like a good night to me (minus the sick part).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:11 pm

She will graduate, before too long, from Nurse to Dr. Mom.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 pm

@clmgiudici: #MNF and #Pinterest

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:43 pm

^^ That's a good combo... along with nurse.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:21 pm

@clmgiudici: Soaking in all the Halloween I can... #AMCFearFest while I work

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost