SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:50 pm

They were up doing a 5k all morning & I barely got out of bed to have breakfast! Thanks for making me seem even more lazy you two! giggling

Go Cats!! & Go Bruins! May everyone's teams hopefully have a good win today!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:38 pm

@clmgiudici: I wanna constantly nosh on snacks. I wanna be in and out of consciousness. I wanna be half aware that there's football on the TV. #saturday

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Yum indeed

Yum Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Yum is an understatement Catherine.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Is it rude to stare at somebody while they're sleeping...even if it's just a picture? giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Nope! Stare away.

One of these days I'm gonna need someone to take a picture of the two of them napping. Think Ellie or Lola knows how to operate an iPhone?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:23 pm

I was expecting that to be a picture of her lunch until I scrolled down silly me! ;) Love how he's napping with his ring. Yum indeed. & Lipsis I did the same thing before replying hehe like a little child sleeping peacefully.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Hey Katie, you've got some dog training to do next time you babysit!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Duh, see above...stay home

@clmgiudici: Stay home? Or go out?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Yum indeed

Yum Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yum Yum and more Yum. Isn't this guy sweet and gorgeous just peacefully napping there. Catherine you lucky, lucky woman. Yes Cat we see the very prominent hand with the wedding band. We know he's taken. You couldn't have made it plainer than in that picture. giggling giggling Duh, stay home, no contest.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Interesting! Thát game is December 6th.

@JesseRice13: Ayy @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici... Are y'all gunna drive down to Waco for the BU v K-State game now? #Big12ChampDreams

@SeanLowe09: @JesseRice13 sadly we'll be in Vegas that weekend.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Vegas the weekend of Dec 6th, huh? Must find out why.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost