SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Sunshine wrote:I knew everything was fine. They have high profiles now, and they probably want to keep their SM profiles separate.

And I agree with Josh making Andi his priority because she will be his wife. And he's making it clear from the beginning. My husband is the same with me. It doesn't mean they don't both love their families.

Like someone said, Andi's family lives so close by, what is it an hour a way or less. So that's why they spend more time with them and it's wonderful they've accepted Josh with open arms and send Muahs. I know they visit his grandfather who also lives close and Stephie went out for his b-day and then they went out to Athens for hers.

I really think they have such a busy agenda that it's not possible to do everything. And in the short lapse of 2-3 months they have gone to some football games with his family like the KC game with his fam and the Dawg game. Thanksgiving is coming soon so they will probably have some more family time then.

clapping! Good Post
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 pm

R our tweet and picture finders ready tonite?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:07 pm

While we wait for new photos. This was just posted on twitter.
"Martha Weddings @MarthaWeddings · 5 min för 5 minuter sedan
Thanks for joining us! @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried #mswbridalparty http://Martha.ms/HvGd"
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 19 B0G2moWIgAAJlPX

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:20 pm

The first picture I have seen is on thepinkagenda Instagram for someone who knows how to bring it over.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Deanna1826 wrote:The first picture I have seen is on thepinkagenda Instagram for someone who knows how to bring it over.

Thank you for the heads up Deanna1826!

thepinkagenda Andi and Josh have arrived in style. Tonight's going to be a night to remember! #TPAgala #RAISINGHELL #RaisingAwareness
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 19 10735310

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm

thirteen wrote:
Deanna1826 wrote:The first picture I have seen is on thepinkagenda Instagram for someone who knows how to bring it over.

Thank you for the heads up Deanna1826!

thepinkagenda Andi and Josh have arrived in style. Tonight's going to be a night to remember! #TPAgala #RAISINGHELL #RaisingAwareness
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 19 10735310

Thanks thirteen. The lighting is so bad in this picture. Hopefully thepinkagenda has more. Looks like josh got his haircut and Andi looks gorgeous. Would love a better look at her dress. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Even in bad lighting this couple is gorgeous. Andi always wears dark colors.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:Even in bad lighting this couple is gorgeous.  Andi always wears dark colors.

The "little black dress" is always appropriate, right?  Did anyone notice that Josh has a pink ribbon on his wrist?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 pm

bamagal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Even in bad lighting this couple is gorgeous.  Andi always wears dark colors.

The "little black dress" is always appropriate, right?  Did anyone notice that Josh has a pink ribbon on his wrist?

Andi has a pink ribbon too, so they must have gotten that when they got there.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Where is our tweet and picture finder. I am sure we should of had at least a couple of pics by now.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm with you Nannymargie. Looking for pics also. The one picture we do have although a little hard to see is a beautiful picture of them.

We've been kind of spoiled lately. So it's probably selfish of me to say that I want more pictures. :yes:
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:31 am

I just got back from a six days cruise with NO INTERNET! I love checking up on everything!! Amazing photos!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA