SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 am

See what happens when you think positively.

Think Andi and Josh need to spend a weekend in Tampa with his family.

Remember what you said, Josh. You want Andi to be added to the family not be separate. "Mothers are and always will be the constant in our lives."

Love you guys.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:53 am

A part of me is happy that we got some "news" from MM,thumbsup, the other part feels sad that they can't be in "radio silence" without rumors being spread. :bigsigh: I hope they can find a balance and don't feel a pressure to please the fans with constant updates.
With that said, I do look forward to more pictures from events they attend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am

I'm not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet, in case people miss it in the wedding thread. It's hilarious and shows their cute banter.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/10/16/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-wedding-dress-kleinfeld/?xid=rss-topheadlines

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:See what happens when you think positively.

Think Andi and Josh need to spend a weekend in Tampa with his family.

Remember what you said, Josh.  You want Andi to be added to the family not be separate.  "Mothers are and always will be the constant in our lives."

Love you guys.

Laura

I agree, they most def need to spend a weekend in Tampa - like under the same roof!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Although the fans would like to see them spend time in Tampa, the main issue is as long as all is well between everyone, then it's all good! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 18 Empty Family

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm

I knew everything was fine. They have high profiles now, and they probably want to keep their SM profiles separate.

And I agree with Josh making Andi his priority because she will be his wife. And he's making it clear from the beginning. My husband is the same with me. It doesn't mean they don't both love their families.

Like someone said, Andi's family lives so close by, what is it an hour a way or less. So that's why they spend more time with them and it's wonderful they've accepted Josh with open arms and send Muahs. I know they visit his grandfather who also lives close and Stephie went out for his b-day and then they went out to Athens for hers.

I really think they have such a busy agenda that it's not possible to do everything. And in the short lapse of 2-3 months they have gone to some football games with his family like the KC game with his fam and the Dawg game. Thanksgiving is coming soon so they will probably have some more family time then.

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:28 pm

joshmurray11
#tbt to the morning after @andi_dorfman and I got engaged #Dominican

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 18 10734910

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Sunshine wrote:I knew everything was fine. They have high profiles now, and they probably want to keep their SM profiles separate.

And I agree with Josh making Andi his priority because she will be his wife. And he's making it clear from the beginning. My husband is the same with me. It doesn't mean they don't both love their families.

Like someone said, Andi's family lives so close by, what is it an hour a way or less. So that's why they spend more time with them and it's wonderful they've accepted Josh with open arms and send Muahs. I know they visit his grandfather who also lives close and Stephie went out for his b-day and then they went out to Athens for hers.

I really think they have such a busy agenda that it's not possible to do everything. And in the short lapse of 2-3 months they have gone to some football games with his family like the KC game with his fam and the Dawg game. Thanksgiving is coming soon so they will probably have some more family time then.

Great Post Sunshine! ITA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Although the fans would like to see them spend time in Tampa, the main issue is as long as all is well between everyone, then it's all good! yes

:yes: with the communication now, even if they lived in Africa, they can talk everyday if they wanted to, they can use skype or any other communication method.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Sunshine wrote:I knew everything was fine. They have high profiles now, and they probably want to keep their SM profiles separate.

Great Post Sunshine!  ITA!

:yes: I agree word
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

thirteen wrote:joshmurray11
#tbt to the morning after @andi_dorfman and I got engaged #Dominican

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 18 10734910

Thanks thirteen! Love this picture it's is the best!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:21 pm

From brides.com

The past few months have been a whirlwind for former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman. From whittling down 25 suitors to just one lucky guy, Josh Murray, to getting engaged and then moving in together in Atlanta, these two are now ready to hit the ground running with wedding planning. And their first stop to start sorting out every little detail for their perfect big day? Bridal Fashion Week!

Amongst the many runway shows these two lovebirds attended hand-in-hand was Mark Zunino's Fall 2015 runway show yesterday at Kleinfeld in New York City. "This has been our first step right here," Andi told Brides of their planning process following the runway show. "I keep telling Josh and everyone everything revolves around the dress. So step number one is go start looking at dresses."

They're also considering the time and place of their nuptials, but haven't nailed down an exact date yet. Luckily, one location stands out in the running: Atlanta! Conveniently the two lived in the same city before coming on the Bachelorette. "I think we would ideally like for [the wedding] to be in Atlanta," Andi explained. "Our family is all on the east coast so that would be great to have it there. As far as when, we like spring, we like summer — the sooner the better. We're ready to roll."

They're not set on any décor or color scheme, but whatever they choose will be simple and sophisticated. "Josh and I want something that's chic and elegant, but unique," she explained.

See more: The Best TV Proposals Ever

One thing that is settled? Josh has free reign when it comes to food. "I will definitely be doing the food," Josh excitedly announced. "I will be taste testing everything. I will be drinking every form of alcohol just to make sure that's all clean and all good. The wines, I will make sure the wines are all great ..." The former pro-baseball player is open to other wedding tasks, too, adding, "Whatever de-streses her, though, I will help her out."

As for their family's involvements, one member will have a clear-cut role in the wedding: Josh's beloved dog Sabel! "We're trying to figure it out. Is she bringing down the rings or does Josh walk down with her?" Andi continued. "But Sabel will definitely be involved," Josh concluded.

And, for the question everyone has: Will the wedding be televised? "We don't know yet," Andi said. "We're totally into it though," Josh added. "We have a good followers, a lot of supporters and fans that would love to see it and we want to continue that journey and end it with them."

Fingers crossed that they will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA