SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:53 pm

aviej wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:She also tweeted this:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8m8 minutes ago
Only in the south can you be on a road trip and pass a Carpet/ATV store on the corner of Plywood Street

Maybe they're going to visit mm and Denny?? Be still my heart lest I get my hopes up too high! laugh out loud

I am with you Alanna, I am hoping the same thing.

Plywood Street is like 4hrs away from, it's quite possible that's the direction they're headed... :fingersarecrossed

Andi did say south and Tampa is south.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Aviej, Nannymargie, Alanna

That was my immediate thought when I read that tweet. A weekend trip to Tampa. Believe it or not I have been praying for just that. Maybe God heard me. Praying
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MegMarie25 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 pm

I think a Tampa trip would be amazing for them Smiley I am ready to see them all together for sure.

MegMarie25

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:14 pm

aviej wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:She also tweeted this:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8m8 minutes ago
Only in the south can you be on a road trip and pass a Carpet/ATV store on the corner of Plywood Street

Maybe they're going to visit mm and Denny?? Be still my heart lest I get my hopes up too high! laugh out loud

I am with you Alanna, I am hoping the same thing.

Plywood Street is like 4hrs away from, it's quite possible that's the direction they're headed... :fingersarecrossed

Is it four hours south of Atlanta towards Tampa? The south refers to a lot of states including the Carolinas, so I was just curious. I'm really hoping for a Murray reunion too! But it wouldn't be all of them since Aaron has a game in KC this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 37 Empty Romantic picture could be a postcard!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Edenpol I love that picture of them at the knot! Very romantic in black and white... Josh's eyes are closed and he's waiting to be kissed and Andi is close and smiling. They should make postcards, I'd buy one.

I think you should tweet it to them or maybe Sophienette will post it later on her site for the recap. They definitely should have that picture.

And it seems very apparent now that for someone like Andi to hold back her feelings as the lead on the show must have been really tough. Because she's very affectionate and not one to hide her feelings and love, obviously with Josh, but with family and friends I see that too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful morning, afternoon or night depending on where in the world you are Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm

The only Plywood street I can find in Georgia is in a town called Ludowici which is not the route they'd take to go to Tampa. That's a straight shot down I-75. Ludowici is heading more towards Savannah, GA which is near the opposite side of Florida from where Tampa is. I live in Florida, about 90 minutes from Tampa. If that is the only Plywood Street, I would think that unless they are taking a very scenic route, that they're not going to Tampa.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MegMarie25 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 pm

I live about 3 1/2 hours south of Atlanta and to Tampa from where I'm at is atleast another 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive.

MegMarie25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Deanna1826 wrote:The only Plywood street I can find in Georgia is in a town called Ludowici which is not the route they'd take to go to Tampa. That's a straight shot down I-75.  Ludowici is heading more towards Savannah, GA which is near the opposite side of Florida from where Tampa is. I live in Florida, about 90 minutes from Tampa. If that is the only Plywood Street, I would think that unless they are taking a very scenic route, that they're not going to Tampa.

Well that's a bummer that they don't appear to be heading to Tampa, but I've heard Savannah is a great place to visit. Maybe it's a little romantic getaway weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by MegMarie25 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:35 pm

I live here and it is beautiful especially downtown Savannah

MegMarie25

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I love all the Jodi trackers here! Keep up the good work. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
nannymargie wrote:What did Andi say the first night she met Josh?  Nailed it, Pegged it, Damn!  I say it was love at first sight, she just didn't know it yet.

I agree.  But I think Andi didn't believe until he got down on one knee that this was not "Too good to be true."  Myself, he had me at hello.  

I agree with you, Laura.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Wait. Don't the Murrays have summer cottage? Could it be in the direction of that?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA