SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Edenpol,

I love your avatar.  Where did you see that picture.  I don't remember it.

Oh thank you! I love it too cantstopl

it's from the link foodie posted on page 33 here
here is the link http://www.readyluck.com/blog/archive/1/2014/10/the-knot-gala-/
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:51 pm

bamagal wrote:
nannymargie wrote:What did Andi say the first night she met Josh?  Nailed it, Pegged it, Damn!  I say it was love at first sight, she just didn't know it yet.
IMO - she felt it that first night!  But she came on the show for something "different" from her usual "type", even admitting that she was hoping to leave Atlanta.  She guarded her heart, and perhaps "over thought" a lot of things.  Aren't we glad true love prevailed, no matter WHEN she admitted it to herself?

Yes, TRUE LOVE did prevail. I don't think there was anything stopping these 2 from being together. She also said that there was a feeling with Josh that was different from all the others.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Andi favorited my tweet for the first time. My dream came true! Ohh I love her so much!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

edit: Ok Andi just tweeted: I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile

She wrote that tweet less than 2 minutes after favoriting my tweet of:
"Words can't describe how much I love the fact that @Nikki_Ferrell defended @AndiDorfman on couples therapy. Words. Can't, Describe!"

So I'm freaking out people!!

Last edited by edenpol on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 pm

She also tweeted this:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 8m8 minutes ago
Only in the south can you be on a road trip and pass a Carpet/ATV store on the corner of Plywood Street

Maybe they're going to visit mm and Denny?? Be still my heart lest I get my hopes up too high! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Alanna wrote:She also tweeted this:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8m8 minutes ago
Only in the south can you be on a road trip and pass a Carpet/ATV store on the corner of Plywood Street

Maybe they're going to visit mm and Denny?? Be still my heart lest I get my hopes up too high! laugh out loud

Ohhh maybe, I hope so

But what I wanted to write and I don't know why it didn't publish that is that she wrote that tweet after favoriting my tweet that said:
"Words can't describe how much I love the fact that @Nikki_Ferrell defended @AndiDorfman on couples therapy. Words. Can't, Describe!"
So it is just by little thanks to me? cantstopl :cutesmile!:
*I will edit my first comment.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
thirteen wrote:

One quote that I absolutely love of one of my favorite shows that rings a bell with what you are saying that the guy always knows first (and I 100% agree with that statement) is: ''You know when you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years. It's always the guy who says 'I knew.'"

Yep, my husband and I have being married for 37 years, and guess who knew first? He knew the first time he saw and talk to me. When  he went back home, he told my sister in law that he had just meet the women he is going to marry, mind you he has not even asked on a date yet.7 months later, we were married. And, I have    heard this story so many times.

I can attest to this too ^^^^, and I agree Josh was probably more over the moon in love, but I also think that Andi was very much in love with Josh. I really saw a big difference with her after the fantasy suite.  I really think that was a huge night for them. Looking back on her live tweets, she had posted "Fireworks....literally" right as her and Josh were heading into the FS. Yes, there were fireworks going off in the sky, but I definitely don't think that was what she was referring to. I think he did a real number on her that night, and it was all over.

I Totally agree !! IMO the feelings were there for her with Josh from first night., but it took her until the Fantasy suite to know the feelings were real and he was def the one for her. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:33 pm

I am with you Alanna, I am hoping the same thing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:53 pm

edenpol wrote:Andi favorited my tweet for the first time. My dream came true! Ohh I love her so much!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

edit: Ok Andi just tweeted: I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile

I don't blame you, Eden -- that's pretty cool!!

Since I don't watch Couples Therapy, can you explain what your tweet was about?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
edenpol wrote:Andi favorited my tweet for the first time. My dream came true! Ohh I love her so much!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

It's better if you just watch the whole part on vh1.com I was like danggg

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:22 pm

foodie wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

It's better if you just watch the whole part on vh1.com I was like danggg

Did couples therapy air yet?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Alanna, that is my hope too! Edenpol, I LOVEEEEEE your avatar! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I am with you Alanna, I am hoping the same thing.

Plywood Street is like 4hrs away from, it's quite possible that's the direction they're headed... :fingersarecrossed
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA