SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by amundefined2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:04 am

Alanna wrote:Yep, Ash, good call:  http://www.jaguars.com/team/scouts/patrick-mularkey.html

I think this guy was a coach for the Atlanta Falcons. He might be related to a guy, Mike, who coached at UGA.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by amundefined2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:
aviej wrote:Andi posted a mcm last Monday so it's doubtful she'll do it tomorrow as they don't normally post stuff like that weekly. Concerning whether Josh still works at Capstone, I find it curious as well because on his personal FB account he has Capstone as his past place of employment although in LinkedIn it's still current. So, I'm not sure. But who knows, maybe he's doing a lot of work online so he doesn't have to report to office, not sure.

It's always been listed as past, even right when he left for filming. Even Advocare is listed in the past tense as "worked at." Facebook is weird like that. I just graduated from undergrad in May and the whole four years at school it said "studied at" which was very annoying as I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Considering the Capstone official website still has Josh listed as a planner/adviser and the page was updated recently, I would assume he still works there. They can't keep all of his contact info up there if he's no longer an associate. But you're correct in that people in Josh's field can do a lot of work at home and also can create their client list, so he might not have a heavy work load right now. Also it looks like this weekend Josh was maybe with someone related to an NFL coach (Jags) as they just started following each other on SM. It might have been a business trip for Josh this weekend. Or he was just visiting his friend.

The last lime I checked that site, he was still listed. My daughter is studying to be a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and they had a couple of positions that she looked at, but decided not to pursue. So, they are basically in the same business. I should drive up to Brookhaven to ask Josh for some advice for her. :cutesmile!: It's about 10 minutes away.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 am

edenpol wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
edenpol wrote:It's 5 am here in Israel, and I'm awake because I have a schoole trip for two days !
I just woke up again and I couldn't be more happy! I can't believe it!!

I just found out with Alanna's post tonight that Andi favored it too!  I really hope they frame it.  :cutesmile!:

Enjoy your day Edenpol!  

Thank you very much! :cutesmile!:
and thank you all!! Praying

Enden, would you mind if I use the same avi as you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Please???
amundefined2
amundefined2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:24 am

Morning Jodi fans! Does anyone know for sure if they have their Pool After Dark event this weekend? Thanks in advance! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:03 am

soccermom333 wrote:Morning Jodi fans!  Does anyone know for sure if they have their Pool After Dark event this weekend?  Thanks in advance!  Smiley

Atlantic City events tweeted about it yesterday so I would say yes they are still hosting this Saturday.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:Morning Jodi fans!  Does anyone know for sure if they have their Pool After Dark event this weekend?  Thanks in advance!  Smiley

Yes. It's on Saturday night from 10 p.m. until 4 a.m. Sunday. I am going with my son and daughter-in-law. Will take pictures and hopefully be able to figure out how to get them on here. So Excited.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:46 am

I just started on twitter. Can someone tell me how you read tweets to JODI and how to see what tweets they favor. (For instance the tweet they favored for Edenpol)

Also just posted new interview in wedding thread.

Thanks
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks Laura, really interesting read, and it sheds new light too!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 54 O-ANDI-DORFMAN-570

Great message! Also, she is wearing the heart necklace from Josh :yes:

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 pm

BohemianNika wrote:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 54 O-ANDI-DORFMAN-570

Great message! Also, she is wearing the heart necklace from Josh :yes:

I totally missed the necklace. When did josh give that to her?

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 pm

^ Right after filming. He got it for her to wear since she couldn't wear her engagement ring in public while the show was airing. We had several pictures of her wearing it out in public and people started to figure out that perhaps her F1 gave it to her. Josh and Andi confirmed to us that he indeed bought it for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:35 pm

That's adorable

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA