SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 pm

@AndiDorfman
Get skinny before you eat fat! Hey we all do it. Sign up and Hottie @jmurbulldog will call you! #advocare #teammurray

@jmurbulldog
Join our team in the 24 Day Challenge and don't feel bad about stuffing your faces during Thanksgiving! @AndiDorfman

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 B0_ZcgWCQAE7kcH

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 pm

In case you had any doubt, they are still a team.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Why is Josh making all the calls if she's not working?

I wonder if there going to be on the Rose Parade float that Chris Harrison and Chris Soules will be on, IF they are getting an ABC wedding they will be and if there
Not on it my guess is that we won't see it televised IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Well I def think deleting that he's engaged off of fb is super freaking weird but I also think that she's way too much of a drama queen to put on a happy sm "face" if she wasn't feeling #teammurray for real, so whatever works for them, as long as they're happy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Why is Josh making all the calls if she's not working?

I wonder if there going to be on the Rose Parade float that Chris Harrison and Chris Soules will be on, IF they are getting an ABC wedding they will be and if there
Not on it my guess is that we won't see it televised IMO

From IG it seems it is mostly girls that are interested, they may just assume they would rather talk to Josh.

Do you think they would announce it that early if they don't plan to get married until spring/summer? If I recall, Sean and Catherine's was announced like 3 months prior and same with JP & Ashley.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:24 pm

I Don't know if I would expect an announcement by Jan but I would think if they have a deal with ABC to film the wedding that the producers would try and keep them in the spotlight as much as possible. I would expect them to make an appearance on the new season of the bachelor and in the parade if there not I would say the wedding deal is off the table. Just my thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:30 pm

With their talk about possibly wanting a indoors church wedding, not sure how that would work being televised since all the others have been outdoors. There is a first for everything though ;)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 pm

@AndiDorfman
Watching @NBCTheVoice makes me realize the lack of talent I possess. #idreamofsinging #envious

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm

I really hope they air the wedding, and IMO because Andi and Josh keep talking about how they would enjoy it, ABC hasn't completely shut them down yet. They are still very popular on SM, which I would hope helps them in getting their wedding televised.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Interesting point Costiesgirl. Just out of curiosity, did the other couples who got married on TV stay in the spotlight pre wedding? I'm just trying to see if there's a pattern here.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Well I def think deleting that he's engaged off of fb is super freaking weird but I also think that she's way too much of a drama queen to put on a happy sm "face" if she wasn't feeling #teammurray for real, so whatever works for them, as long as they're happy!

But Andi's IG still has the future mrs. murray on...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm not 100% but I think Seancat made appearances on bachelor pad and the bachelorette I could be wrong though my brain is fried today laugh out loud but he was on DWTS so they stayed visible as a couple for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA