SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Justafan2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Eagle Eye thanks for bringing it over! I had no idea how

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@EnduringHearts: Thrilled to have @jmurbulldog & @AndiDorfman at our Golf Classic this Sun & Mon @reynoldsgolf! http://t.co/dwrBH1BbG7 http://t.co/AVfdCHWfl6

Check out their Twitter page. What an awesome cause. Good for Josh and Andi. Looks like they will only be in AC for a day it two depending on if they leave tomorrow or Saturday morning to get there.

My flight leaves Atlantic City at 6:30 on Sunday morning and I arrive in S.C. at eight o'clock. I live in South Carolina which is near Atlanta so there are early flights available from Atlantic City. Would it be ridiculous if they are on the same flight back that I'm on. No way. "Too good to be true."
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Love that she posted edenpol's picture! They have a busy schedule this weekend! I'll post everything in the Media thread so we can remember. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@EnduringHearts: Thrilled to have @jmurbulldog & @AndiDorfman at our Golf Classic this Sun & Mon @reynoldsgolf! http://t.co/dwrBH1BbG7 http://t.co/AVfdCHWfl6

Check out their Twitter page. What an awesome cause. Good for Josh and Andi. Looks like they will only be in AC for a day it two depending on if they leave tomorrow or Saturday morning to get there.

My flight leaves Atlantic City at 6:30 on Sunday morning and I arrive in S.C. at eight o'clock.  I live in South Carolina which is near Atlanta so there are early flights available from Atlantic City.  Would it be ridiculous if they are on the same flight back that I'm on.  No way.  "Too good to be true."
Haha I loved the "Too good to be true!"
But like Josh is real, this could also happen, you can never know! Crossing my fingers for you!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:Love that she posted edenpol's picture! They have a busy schedule this weekend! I'll post everything in the Media thread so we can remember. giggling
I love it also hahaha!! giggling
Please do that! Thank you!! Praying
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 pm

When is the fl/ga game? Will Josh and Andi be in Atlantic City? This tweet made me think of it:

@sarahhbohm: so andi dorfman from the bachelorette is staying right next to us for Florida Georgia http://t.co/03WFDqploa

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Yes I was wondering about that as well. It's Saturday which is the same day they are supposed to be in Atlantic City. The event isn't until late at night so maybe they can still go to the game.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Alanna wrote:When is the fl/ga game? Will Josh and Andi be in Atlantic City? This tweet made me think of it:

@sarahhbohm: so andi dorfman from the bachelorette is staying right next to us for Florida Georgia http://t.co/03WFDqploa

The game is Saturday. If they wanted to I guess they would of had time to already go down and then head to the airport Saturday to head to AC then back Sunday for the golf tournament. They have way more energy than I do!

I saw that tweet and was wondering if she actually saw any of Andi's family or was just assuming bc of the Dorfman

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 pm

I can't wait to see what they dress up for Halloween tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Could Florida Georgia be the band Florida Georgia line? They are playing in Florida this week

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 pm

There is no doubt that Florida Georgia is the game this week.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:Love that she posted edenpol's picture! They have a busy schedule this weekend! I'll post everything in the Media thread so we can remember. giggling

Thanks Linds!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA