SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:18 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Damn Edenpol you are fast.  That is an awesome picture and you can see how in love Andi is with Josh.

Haha yes I changed it the moment I saw the picture!! p.s. sorry! Smiley Praying

Nothing to be sorry about.. I wish I knew how to do that. I need lessons... Hugesmile

How to make an avatar?
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:18 am

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Haha yes I changed it the moment I saw the picture!! p.s. sorry! Smiley Praying

Nothing to be sorry about.. I wish I knew how to do that. I need lessons... Hugesmile

How to make an avatar?

Yes, maybe you can PM the instructions if you don't mind.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

How to make an avatar?

Yes, maybe you can PM the instructions if you don't mind.

Yes I will, right now :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

nannymargie  , I'm sure you can do it , if this 83 year old Great -Great Grandma can  figure it  out any one can .

Theirs always someone here to help .

:hug:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 pm

rc49ers wrote:nannymargie  , I'm sure you can do it , if this 83 year old Great -Great Grandma can  figure it  out any can .

Theirs always someone here to help .

:hug:

Thank you I will give it a try later. Big props to you for being 83 and active on sm. Very very impressed. My mom is 83 and she wouldn't be able to turn on a computer. giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Andi and Josh have been really quiet on social media for a while. Maybe they are busy working on a purchase agreement for a new house! giggling

I thought I saw a post recently of an event and chance to have dinner with these two in Atlanta. Does anyone remember that or know of any other upcoming events? I think there is something in Atlantic City Nov. 1st too.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 3m
#tbt first time I met my future everything. Love you more every day @jmurbulldog

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 34 B0pUz-sCIAAMm6y
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Someone commented to Andi: "You're the luckiest girl in the world" and Andi commented to her: "I agree!!!! (kissing emoji)"
awwww
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:23 pm

I think I can safely say that Andi wasn't as in love with Josh as he was with her at the FRC. Given that her emotions were confused with Nick in the picture, she just didn't allow Josh to occupy her total heart at that point. So while she did love Josh, I don't think it matched the love he had for her - as she was his only focus at the time. Post FRC however, Andi's love for Josh has just skyrocketed! It's like she can't believe she landed on the goldmine that is Josh. It is just beautiful to see how she proclaims her love for him so publicly. Just love them!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 pm

That caption is everything. To have the moment captured when you first meet the love of your life...
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:53 pm

aviej wrote:I think I can safely say that Andi wasn't as in love with Josh as he was with her at the FRC. Given that her emotions were confused with Nick in the picture, she just didn't allow Josh to occupy her total heart at that point. So while she did love Josh, I don't think it matched the love he had for her - as she was his only focus at the time. Post FRC however, Andi's love for Josh has just skyrocketed! It's like she can't believe she landed on the goldmine that is Josh. It is just beautiful to see how she proclaims her love for him so publicly. Just love them!

IMO she was in love with Josh and had been for a while.  That is why she kept saying " Is this too good to be true".  She loved him but could not believe that he could be in love with her.  She made reference to that on their FD when she said I never thought you would be the type to say that. She even said that it was a struggle with her heart and her brain with Josh.  Her heart loved him but her head would not let her believe it was true.  Also Josh said in and interview that Andi was always scared that Josh would leave.  So when Josh said he loved her it was game over.  It just happened that Josh's date was last.

Last edited by nannymargie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm

aviej wrote:I think I can safely say that Andi wasn't as in love with Josh as he was with her at the FRC. Given that her emotions were confused with Nick in the picture, she just didn't allow Josh to occupy her total heart at that point. So while she did love Josh, I don't think it matched the love he had for her - as she was his only focus at the time. Post FRC however, Andi's love for Josh has just skyrocketed! It's like she can't believe she landed on the goldmine that is Josh. It is just beautiful to see how she proclaims her love for him so publicly. Just love them!

:yes: I agree. Andi proclaimed being madly in love with Josh at the FRC but I didn't believe her. I always felt like he was the one who was more head over heels over the course of the show. Josh's frequent and exuberant statements about Andi convinced me of that. I think post show Andi is more sprung though. He has done a number on Dorfman and she's been super smitten ever since.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA