SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Well MM posted a pic of Aaron and Kacie dressed as spuds. Nothing on Andi and Josh yet.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:43 pm

nannymargie wrote:Well MM posted a pic of Aaron and Kacie dressed as spuds.  Nothing on Andi and Josh yet.

I saw that too, but don't read too much into it. It doesn't mean she loves Josh any less!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:04 am

I for one really hope MM doesn't censor her posts….she shouldn't have to worry about numbers of posts and who is in those posts since she is actually posting for friends and family. I mean seriously, MM is not a reality star…she didn't go on a dating show, she is just posting things that are happening in her family.

In my own family, sometimes there is more interesting thing happening in one son than the other….then later on it reverses. It all balances out. This tit for tat stuff for me is nonsense. I really hope MM is not worrying about the "fan base" of JODI and is just enjoying her family.

None of us should have to "count" the posts on SM.

As always…JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:11 am

Of curse my favorite bacheorette will go as my favorite character, of course. Just when I thought I can't love her any more than I already do.
I know Josh needed to go as Peeta but he just looks like Gale hahaha
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:28 am

I know you're not supposed to have a favorite child, but let's face it, there is always that one that's a little more special than the rest and for MM that's Aaron. I did the exact same thing with one of my sons. Almost all my posts were about him and hardly any were about the other two. I never even thought about it until someone pointed it out to me. My son played baseball through college and that made me have more to say about him. Same with her and the football. It doesn't mean you don't love the others but it is very easy to fall into that trap and sooner or later someone with will point out to her. The unfortunate thing is that the other kids saw all the posts were about him and they were forever saying that they know he's my favorite. I've had to work very hard to even things out and to squash their ideas that I was playing favorites. It's hard for people who have never had a child excel in sports to understand, but with moms that are as involved as she is and I was, it becomes your life and you end up with a closer relationship with that child. This is Aaron's time in a spotlight that she can relate to.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:33 am

MM also posted Andi and Josh's picture about 50 minutes ago. No need to worry! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:34 am

teachturtle wrote:Docnash.... I KNOW!!! They only had three kids, but you know those teen girls went crazy! Love that they were "at home" passing out candy! Smiley

All of those neighbors are going to be kicking themselves when they realize who was giving out candy and they missed it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:46 am

JMO, but MM may have posted the pics when they were sent to her by her sons. Hopefully, she had a great night handing out candy and didn't get any tricks played on her. She had a cute pic of Stephanie with her friends earlier.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:50 am

edenpol wrote:MM also posted Andi and Josh's picture about 50 minutes ago. No need to worry! :cutesmile!:

Of course we are not worried. Smiley Looking forward to some great pics tomorrow night. hearthumbsup
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:46 am

Laudergirl wrote:She looks so naturally beautiful in that picture ^^^. Many people have said she is even more beautiful in person. I believe it!

I'm sure she is . And Josh is probably hotter too. Well Laura and I will def let you guys know :yes: (are we the only ones going to AC from here?) So Excited ! High clap
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:33 am

Jolena wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:She looks so naturally beautiful in that picture ^^^. Many people have said she is even more beautiful in person. I believe it!

I'm sure she is . And Josh is probably hotter too. Well Laura and I will def let you guys know  :yes: (are we the only ones going to AC from here?) So Excited ! High clap
I am positive they are both way more gorgeous in person! Have fun you two!! Let us know all about it!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 am

Mila Mattson @mgmattson · 14h 14 hours ago
@AndiDorfman @_mybeautytea Did you made your Halloween Costume and also Josh's? Pictures please!!!

Andi favorited this tweet, so I'm guessing she made hers and Josh's costumes. A woman of many talents clapping!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA