SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:Why would he be crying over Lisa? Such a shocker if he's saying he thought he found love, but it's gone now about Lisa. Can't be. So much for doing it his way. This is turning into to the typical Bach show.

This is just my opinion, but I think that VO is spliced. The "find love" part is one statement & "but that's gone now" is another.

I could very easily see the "but that's gone now" part of the VO be a statement made in reference to trust, rather than love.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I believe this bridge matches where Tim is crying. It's Prince's Island Park in Calgary. As I see it, there are two likely scenarios for this. Tim is either upset about having to confront Lisa again over the situation in Italy or he's just released her before even meeting her family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In awhile, I'm going to see if I can find any other matches of the park to SC's we have.

Thanks for confirming this from what I posted. Re-posting this image shows that they meet on the bridge so it seems based on Tim's smile. So if he is crying he goes back there? We see them on the bench in the park...

My guess is this date doesn't make it out of the park, but that's just how I think it goes down. So that begs the question, are two girls let go at HTD's? Lisa in the park & Sachelle at RC?

Just something to think about...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Lisa is the only one without a family SC shown in the preview. I know we have that SC/pic of Lisa somewhere on a mountain that some say may be Moorea but I just don't see how she goes other than for drama's sake.

We do hear Tim say "I need to know about last week". Either way, trust is an issue here more than what Lisa did/didn't do since she lied to him about the guy kissing her and not her pulling the guy to her (as Sachelle stated).

I see no purpose in Tim taking Sachelle to Moorea unless he has to have a F3 person. They are beyond friendzoned, they seem so awkward with each  other... when Sachelle said more time to cuddle while they waited for their pizza? I cringed. It's like they went from friends to almost acquaintances...?

Here is SC of families for HTD...

Trisha

April

Sachelle

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I believe this bridge matches where Tim is crying. It's Prince's Island Park in Calgary. As I see it, there are two likely scenarios for this. Tim is either upset about having to confront Lisa again over the situation in Italy or he's just released her before even meeting her family.

In awhile, I'm going to see if I can find any other matches of the park to SC's we have.

Thanks for confirming this from what I posted. Re-posting this image shows that they meet on the bridge so it seems based on Tim's smile. So if he is crying he goes back there? We see them on the bench in the park...

My guess is this date doesn't make it out of the park, but that's just how I think it goes down. So that begs the question, are two girls let go at HTD's? Lisa in the park & Sachelle at RC?

I've been saying for awhile that I don't think he's going to follow the F4 F3 F2 F1 order.. I thought he was going to let 2 go last night, being Kaylynn and Lisa, but maybe it will be next week with Lisa and Sachelle.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Regarding the bold, I agree with this. I think it really is just April and maybe Trish (we don't have SC yet of her in Moorea do we? or anyone other than April for that matter)...

From previews it seems that he has fun with Trish (ice hockey) and more emotional meeting with April (see SC below, and the kissing SC upthread).

This SC below shows Tim walking away from Lisa... maybe crying to the bridge? All signs point to Tim not even meeting her family (no preview of her family at all). I agree that it doesn't get out the park that is for sure. F4 = Lisa then (with F3 = Sachelle who I don't even see getting to Moorea at all. There is zero spark there for a romantic getaway. No point in taking her to watch awkward scenes between Sachelle and Tim as they pretend to be anything but acquaintances/friends. Their interaction in Italy was cringeworthy awkward to me)

Something to think about: 
we do not know the order of the HTD's. So, if he meets with Sachelle and/or April before meeting with Lisa that will make sense to let Lisa go, especially if April expresses her concerns. This SC makes me think April is emotional about something... it just may be because he kept Lisa? Or she could be laughing? Seems more like he is comforting her when watching the preview...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:48 pm

we do not know the order of the HTD's. So, if he meets with Sachelle and/or April before meeting with Lisa that will make sense to let Lisa go, especially if April expresses her concerns. This SC makes me think April is emotional about something... it just may be because he kept Lisa? Or she could be laughing? Seems more like he is comforting her when watching the preview...

When I watched the preview I thought he might be giving April something. There appears to be something in her hand. I actually thought she might be laughing as well??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Great points AllAboutLove. Geographically it makes sense as well for the HTD's to travel east to west with the HTD RC in Vancouver. The preview also shows Tim and Sachelle with their suitcases in Toronto and she's saying something about "It ruined our whole date". Is she talking about their date in Italy? Did they travel together? Can someone in Ontario ID where they are at with the Toronto Port Authority sign behind them. Thx!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Regarding the bold, I agree with this. I think it really is just April and maybe Trish (we don't have SC yet of her in Moorea do we? or anyone other than April for that matter)...

From previews it seems that he has fun with Trish (ice hockey) and more emotional meeting with April (see SC below, and the kissing SC upthread).

This SC below shows Tim walking away from Lisa... maybe crying to the bridge? All signs point to Tim not even meeting her family (no preview of her family at all). I agree that it doesn't get out the park that is for sure. F4 = Lisa then (with F3 = Sachelle who I don't even see getting to Moorea at all. There is zero spark there for a romantic getaway. No point in taking her to watch awkward scenes between Sachelle and Tim as they pretend to be anything but acquaintances/friends. Their interaction in Italy was cringeworthy awkward to me)

The other option could be that he lets Sachelle go at F3, especially if the FD's take place in Canada like they did last season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:

When I watched the preview I thought he might be giving April something. There appears to be something in her hand. I actually thought she might be laughing as well??

It sounded like she was crying to me. Maybe she finally opened up to Tim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm

^ I was thinking about how we haven't seen April tell him about her childhood and how her father passed away and her mother isn't a part of her life. She could have told him since there are many things we haven't seen with them, such as April meeting his best friend and having breakfast with him at sunrise, etc. but I would think production would include that in some way if she did already tell him. It looks like they're sitting on the beach, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gets emotional being back home and not having her parents there perhaps.

Btw, all of April's close family - aunt, grandparents, and sister live in Toronto now along with April, so that's why it looks like they're all in a restaurant I think for her HD. I'm guessing either April or production wanted the date to be where she actually grew up versus where she lives now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I was thinking about how we haven't seen April tell him about her childhood and how her father passed away and her mother isn't a part of her life. She could have told him since there are many things we haven't seen with them, such as April meeting his best friend and having breakfast with him at sunrise, etc. but I would think production would include that in some way if she did already tell him. It looks like they're sitting on the beach, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gets emotional being back home and not having her parents there perhaps.

Btw, all of April's close family - aunt, grandparents, and sister live in Toronto now along with April, so that's why it looks like they're all in a restaurant I think for her HD. I'm guessing either April or production wanted the date to be where she actually grew up versus where she lives now.

This makes total sense! If Tim and April both live in Toronto how on earth didn't they meet? Yes, I know they probably didn't but my first thought when he met her out the limo was either he was struck blind by her or he already knew her. Lol. Probably the former and wishing the latter ;)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I was thinking about how we haven't seen April tell him about her childhood and how her father passed away and her mother isn't a part of her life. She could have told him since there are many things we haven't seen with them, such as April meeting his best friend and having breakfast with him at sunrise, etc. but I would think production would include that in some way if she did already tell him. It looks like they're sitting on the beach, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gets emotional being back home and not having her parents there perhaps.

They live in Toronto? April grew up in Wasaga Beach, I thought that's where her family still were.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u