SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I was thinking about how we haven't seen April tell him about her childhood and how her father passed away and her mother isn't a part of her life. She could have told him since there are many things we haven't seen with them, such as April meeting his best friend and having breakfast with him at sunrise, etc. but I would think production would include that in some way if she did already tell him. It looks like they're sitting on the beach, so it wouldn't surprise me if she gets emotional being back home and not having her parents there perhaps.

Btw, all of April's close family - aunt, grandparents, and sister live in Toronto now along with April, so that's why it looks like they're all in a restaurant I think for her HD. I'm guessing either April or production wanted the date to be where she actually grew up versus where she lives now.

This makes total sense! If Tim and April both live in Toronto how on earth didn't they meet? Yes, I know they probably didn't but my first thought when he met her out the limo was either he was struck blind by her or he already knew her. Lol. Probably the former and wishing the latter ;)

There's over 6million people in Toronto, I doubt very much he knew her. It was obvious to many here, out of the limo, he was taken by her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Nice finds Jo! does look like Lisa goes in the park. Yay! Tim has a suit on in the SC that appears to Sachelle leaving, so she probably goes at the RC.

ETA: I just thought of something. Sachelle could be leaving at the rose ceremony after FD. She seems in the friend zone, but with Lisa going he doesn't necessarily eliminate Sachelle right after HTD.

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:Nice finds Jo! does look like Lisa goes in the park. Yay! Tim has a suit on in the SC that appears to Sachelle leaving, so she probably goes at the RC.

Yes nice find jo!!! grace: just as speculated way back when we first got that s/cap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Great points AllAboutLove. Geographically it makes sense as well for the HTD's to travel east to west with the HTD RC in Vancouver. The preview also shows Tim and Sachelle with their suitcases in Toronto and she's saying something about "It ruined our whole date". Is she talking about their date in Italy? Did they travel together? Can someone in Ontario ID where they are at with the Toronto Port Authority sign behind them. Thx!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone want to discuss this SC as well?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:Nice finds Jo! does look like Lisa goes in the park. Yay! Tim has a suit on in the SC that appears to Sachelle leaving, so she probably goes at the RC.

ETA: I just thought of something. Sachelle could be leaving at the rose ceremony after FD. She seems in the friend zone, but with Lisa going he doesn't necessarily eliminate Sachelle right after HTD.

IMO, I see no purpose in Tim taking Sachelle to Moorea unless he has to have a F3 person. They are beyond friendzoned, they seem so awkward with each other... when Sachelle said "more time to cuddle" while they waited for their pizza? I cringed. It's like they went from friends to almost acquaintances...? If Sachelle doesn't leave next RC then I cannot for the life of me understand why she would be taken to Moorea at all. There is zero spark there between Tim and her for a romantic getaway. No point in taking her to watch awkward scenes between Sachelle and Tim as they pretend to be anything but acquaintances/friends. Their interaction in Italy was cringeworthy awkward to me and they talked about nothing but Lisa on their date. Maybe things will change on HTD, but I really do not want to see Tim try to be romantic with Sachelle and if he doesn't even try to be romantic, then why take her other than a production reason of sorts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Great points AllAboutLove. Geographically it makes sense as well for the HTD's to travel east to west with the HTD RC in Vancouver. The preview also shows Tim and Sachelle with their suitcases in Toronto and she's saying something about "It ruined our whole date". Is she talking about their date in Italy? Did they travel together? Can someone in Ontario ID where they are at with the Toronto Port Authority sign behind them. Thx!

I haven't been there, but I was wondering if it's Porter Airlines, which is on Toronto island and not anywhere close to Pearson Airport .. it's more for flights to northern Ontario.. places like Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie etc.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm not sure it will matter because she has the same coat on here and we know she goes farther because on the cap below..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:02 pm

We don't know that the fantasy dates are in Moorea. Maybe only the LCD and FRC are. We could never identify the location of where Sachelle seems to be being let go. Some think it looks like the mansion, but nothing verified thus far. I think this looks like it could be a dock. Like they are near a boat house or pier with a restaurant or some 2 story building with part of the dock below.. What if he takes all 3 to fantasy dates, but let's Sachelle go after dinner?? If the fantasy dates aren't in a tropical location, he could be wearing this. They didn't give us a hint of what she is wearing and you can't tell if he has a tie on. Just a thought...

weird lights for this to be at the bach mansion imo...

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I haven't been there, but I was wondering if it's Porter Airlines, which is on Toronto island and not anywhere close to Pearson Airport .. it's more for flights to northern Ontario.. places like Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie etc.

This is at the Billy Bishop Airport.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

This is at the Billy Bishop Airport.

Thanks Diidnt know the name of the actual airport but lots of people I know fly Porter and I figured that's what we were seeing It had that small airport look about it same as we have where I live

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Would they be flying to Sudbury to Sachelle's family? Wait what are they doing in Toronto. I'm confused. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Would they be flying to Sudbury to Sachelle's family? Wait what are they doing in Toronto. I'm confused. laugh out loud

Since they probably landed in To on their way back, Sachelle may have had her HTD first.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u