SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I know that there have been things posted earlier with regards to order of the date, etc.  I have a few thoughts and hope they are well received as they will likely buck what has been said so far.

I think that Trish is waiting for Tim to arrive while she is standing on the path:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim arrives with the horses and they share their first kiss of the day:

I believe they had a picnic:

Note the dress on her.  It goes way down lower than her butt and this is why I don't see how she'd be in a dress in the picnic  picture:

and be in a completely different dress for the picture that some think is Tim and her greeting one another for the first time in the day.  

What if that is the dinner portion of their date?

I just think that this may be their LCD dinner.

My bottom line is that I just don't understand how there can be so many changes of clothes in one day for one date.  To me it makes no sense.  Therefore, if they had their whole dated out there including the night portion, then they could have the mtp and the night portion from another date with her in the blk dress.  I just don't know how we can jump to conclussions that Trisha is sent home.

maybe that photo of her in the strapless dress is another day, and he sends her home, because we haven't seen much substance so far with trish. we have seen she has a picnic, horse date which is they same day because of her dress.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:34 am

I think that there is substance between Tim and Trish. They've had conversations and things with them are easy and good. With Tim and April thre is so much that they have had to try to work through...almost too much. Things with them seem hard and stressful.

With the screencaps we do have, IMO, there are too many for the one day. The black dress one doesn't match up to the rest and with how the dates are, I really feel that both girls have 2 dates each.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

My bottom line is that I just don't understand how there can be so many changes of clothes in one day for one date.  To me it makes no sense.  Therefore, if they had their whole dated out there including the night portion, then they could have the mtp and the night portion from another date with her in the blk dress.  I just don't know how we can jump to conclussions that Trisha is sent home.

I didn't jump to that conclusion on the strapless dress. I've asked the same question. Does seem like the producers would have hinted at what she should wear (for horseback riding), but the location for both dresses is the same. I don't know another explanation of why she'd be at the same location with Tim (in the same clothes), other than that she changed clothes, but there could be one. Maybe it is the night portion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:22 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I didn't jump to that conclusion on the strapless dress. I've asked the same question. Does seem like the producers would have hinted at what she should wear (for horseback riding), but the location for both dresses is the same. I don't know another explanation of why she'd be at the same location with Tim (in the same clothes), other than that she changed clothes, but there could be one. Maybe it is the night portion.
Sorry Grace, didn't know you asked that. Just really not normal for that many dresses to be in the same location unless one dress is daytime and the other one night time. Maybe for some reason they had their dinner at the lookout?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 am

So ladies, the order of business today is to try to figure out where April and Tim are in this sc.  I've looked in all the other sc's we have for Moorea and I'm not seeing any sailboats anywhere.  There's none in the little dock area where April and Tim meet to take that little boat out to the yacht, there's none even in the distance when we see all the yacht pictures, so there must be another area where sailboats are anchored.   I don't know much about them, but I know in our area, they're usually anchored in the water as opposed to be in slips beside a dock like motor boats/ yachts are.  

Maybe if we can find out the location of pic it'll give us a better idea if it's an LCD or not.  I'll start looking but I know there's some supersleuthers that could track this down in the blink of an eye  Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:55 am

northernviewer wrote:So ladies, the order of business today is to try to figure out where April and Tim are in this sc.  I've looked in all the other sc's we have for Moorea and I'm not seeing any sailboats anywhere.  There's none in the little dock area where April and Tim meet to take that little boat out to the yacht, there's none even in the distance when we see all the yacht pictures, so there must be another area where sailboats are anchored.   I don't know much about them, but I know in our area, they're usually anchored in the water as opposed to be in slips beside a dock like motor boats/ yachts are.  

Maybe if we can find out the location of pic it'll give us a better idea if it's an LCD or not.  I'll start looking but I know there's some supersleuthers that could track this down in the blink of an eye  Hugesmile

to me tim is wearing that blue shirt he is wearing at the beginning of their boat date, so i assumed its the evening portion. and because april is in diff clothes, i thought it was because she changed after she was in the water with tim. so that sc might be a post breakdown april, which she looks really happy.

btw i found some pics of april from her friends fb and she seems to be alot of fun ! defs not as reserved as she seems on the show. meaning with close people, she can be a little wild ;)

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:06 am

joshfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:So ladies, the order of business today is to try to figure out where April and Tim are in this sc.  I've looked in all the other sc's we have for Moorea and I'm not seeing any sailboats anywhere.  There's none in the little dock area where April and Tim meet to take that little boat out to the yacht, there's none even in the distance when we see all the yacht pictures, so there must be another area where sailboats are anchored.   I don't know much about them, but I know in our area, they're usually anchored in the water as opposed to be in slips beside a dock like motor boats/ yachts are.  

to me tim is wearing that blue shirt he is wearing at the beginning of their boat date, so i assumed its the evening portion. and because april is in diff clothes, i thought it was because she changed after she was in the water with tim. so that sc might be a post breakdown april, which she looks really happy.

btw i found some pics of april from her friends fb and she seems to be alot of fun ! defs not as reserved as she seems on the show. meaning with close people, she can be a little wild ;)

Tim had on a Tshirt and bathing suit on first part of date and April had a flowered dress on. In the above cap, Tim has on a blue collared shirt and looks like some type of cotton short, maybe pants hard to tell, and april has on what looks like a white cotton dress with spaghetti straps... and like I said, you never see any sailboats in any other sc's, so I'm thinking this is worth looking into.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 am

^^ This was already posted and confirmed the location where to be Moorea a long time ago. Will add the SCs that confirmed it

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:15 am

It does not look like a planned stop on a date. There are no blankets and no drinks/food.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ This was already posted and confirmed the location where to be Moorea a long time ago. Will add the SCs that confirmed it

Yes, I know it's Moorea...... I just mean the exact location in relation to the rest of the dates. Is it just a minute walk from the hotel, somewhere they could go to get away, or is it the other side of the island that it would require a drive there. the camera was there, so I'm assuming it's a date and not like their early morning breakfast when the camera guys were probably still sleeping giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:Looking at bloopers... where & when is this from?
(sorry have no time right now to check past episodes!)

Looks like on the beach of Moorea (Pearl Resort & Spa) by looking at the 5 rows by the thatched roof (in the SC they are blurry so appear thicker than they are)

Weird that they put a Finale shot in the bloopers! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 am

grace8136 wrote:

I really like your explanation for Trish's strapless dress, but could it be the evening portion of her date? That would leave the hair up caps for LCD. Or could he actually wear the same outfit again on their LCD? Just objectively, not sure we can rule out that strapless dress completely. Seems like the producers would have given her some direction on what to wear for the horseback riding part of the date.

I would say no... the shadows from the tree is just below the tree itself! So the sun is around noon, which makes it probably between 1 and 2 pm in that part of the world in that season...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u