SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Has anyone actually sleuthed out this SC or is it thought to be horseback riding because Tim seems to be wearing the same clothes?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The railing at Belvedere looks to be a match to the Trish & Tim SC.
Belvedere Lookout and horse riding with a picnic... posted SCs of all this with a YouTube embedded video to compare for Belvedere Lookout and horseriding as part of it all... 

Order of date:
- meet up at Belvedere Lookout aka Belvedere Point (can see same mesh metal where Trish and Tim meet)

Belvedere Lookout
Offering a spectacular panoramic view of Cook’s Bay and Opunohu Bay divided by Mount Rotui.  This is the only easily accessible location of the island where you can view both bays simultaneously.  The multiple shades of blue in the water are amazing.

-- likely that Trish would have to change clothes... horseback riding and picnic close to Mount Rotui (seen in background of their SC picnic date). 

Link where all SCs are posted here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:49 pm

no one ever said that Trisha not being in Moorea was a fact! We were speculating about why she had no caps. We continued to look for them throughout the season. There is a difference between speculation and fact. It was wrong, yes, presented as fact, HELL NO!
Very true. I think the sleuthing that has gone here has been stellar, and has been great fun. And yes , in my opinion (and many others) it has conclusively led to April as F1. The last set of screencaps and Social Media has decidedly confirmed it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi! Just a reminder!

The Foe button can be your friend.:yes:
The delete button and edit button are mine. :headbanging
Please, some great sleuthing has gone on in this thread. Don't get sidetracked by personalizing posts. It's seriously is not what this is all about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanFan Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Lisa just added me on Facebook!! Her pics are soo funny lmao!

BachCanFan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

LMAO when tim says "boobs" in the bloopers, he was probably talking about april. his outfit during that ITM is the after htd rose ceremony, in which april had a very 'revealing' dress ;)

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 pm

joshfan wrote:LMAO when tim says "boobs" in the bloopers, he was probably talking about april. his outfit during that ITM is the after htd rose ceremony, in which april had a very 'revealing' dress ;)

spitcoffee Nice catch! Think you might be right...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:We haven't seen these yet, have we? No words just a  beep to go with these. Tim's wearing a different shirt than the one he has on with April wanting to go home scene. Looks like more drama ahead.

ETA: is that a shirt or a bathrobe that he's wearing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

I thought this was in the Bahamas, maybe it is.. but he has that shirt on again with Trish.

also.. here's the ring

Re the caps of Tim in front of the hibiscus. The other possibility is the Bahamas. I don't have the technology to capture the images clearly, but maybe one of you fabulous cap-posters can go to the start of episode 4. As the girls are entering their room, the hibiscus trees are seen. The hibiscus in the Bahamas seem taller, more grown as the tree they are. The hibiscus in Moorea looks to be much more groomed and not as tall. We could also use a clear image of Tim's white shirt on his one on one date with Natalie. Maybe with those images we can make a determination??

Amazing job analyzing the finale preview! I am so late to this party and missed so much fun..
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 am

When April is saying she's scared, I think that's when he asks her to the FS.  She says yes, and that's the kissing scene with her in the pink slip dress is inside the boat.

Tim's shirt with April has little dots on it.

When the kissing scene with her in the white dress happens... I have no idea.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 am

Many of us are speculating that the white dress on the beach is her LCD.  It could also be just another occasion that they snuck away... but that's even more telling how much he's into her than an LCD is!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:We haven't seen these yet, have we? No words just a  beep to go with these. Tim's wearing a different shirt than the one he has on with April wanting to go home scene. Looks like more drama ahead.

ETA: is that a shirt or a bathrobe that he's wearing?

I thought this was in the Bahamas, maybe it is.. but he has that shirt on again with Trish.

Re the caps of Tim in front of the hibiscus. The other possibility is the Bahamas. I don't have the technology to capture the images clearly, but maybe one of you fabulous cap-posters can go to the start of episode 4. As the girls are entering their room, the hibiscus trees are seen. The hibiscus in the Bahamas seem taller, more grown as the tree they are. The hibiscus in Moorea looks to be much more groomed and not as tall. We could also use a clear image of Tim's white shirt on his one on one date with Natalie. Maybe with those images we can make a determination??

Amazing job analyzing the finale preview! I am so late to this party and missed so much fun..

I'm not sure about this one either. If this is his reaction after letting Trish go would he still have the same smelly shirt on from horseback riding? And wouldn't it be dark out? Maybe it is dark and they are lighting it? For her to be leaving, we have to first see her in that ITM dress and they aren't showing us what Tim is wearing for that. I guess it could just be him agonizing about what to do between the day and night portion. question

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:02 am

just rewatched some tim and april episodes, and for those who said they don't seem to have fun, or april doesn't bring out that fun side to tim, I say OPEN UR EYES ! to me tim seems to have more fun with april, it's that inside fun i can't really describe. Just watch them play pool or when they were on the swing, which didn't make it to the episode. and when april interrupts tim and kaylynn on that shark date, she said something like "oh didn't think you guys would be here" which made both tim and kaylynn laugh because of her humour. TBH I'M SO SURE IT'S APRIL AND TIM. i love speculating and what not. but at this point, i'm so sold. like there is absolutely no way they didn't end up together Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:09 am

I know that there have been things posted earlier with regards to order of the date, etc. I have a few thoughts and hope they are well received as they will likely buck what has been said so far.

I think that Trish is waiting for Tim to arrive while she is standing on the path:

Tim arrives with the horses and they share their first kiss of the day:

I believe they had a picnic:

Note the dress on her. It goes way down lower than her butt and this is why I don't see how she'd be in a dress in the picnic picture:

and be in a completely different dress for the picture that some think is Tim and her greeting one another for the first time in the day.

What if that is the dinner portion of their date?

I just think that this may be their LCD dinner.

My bottom line is that I just don't understand how there can be so many changes of clothes in one day for one date. To me it makes no sense. Therefore, if they had their whole dated out there including the night portion, then they could have the mtp and the night portion from another date with her in the blk dress. I just don't know how we can jump to conclussions that Trisha is sent home.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u