SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm not sure about anything these days. Smiley
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:50 pm

They all look great and very happy. It's so nice when good friendships are formed out of this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
officeRules wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure this is Wasaga Beach. His pants aren't rolled up as I posted upthread, but it's the shirt that I don't think is the same. One is collared, the other is a t-shirt type. There is an arial view of WB and I don't see that tall object behind Tim or the coastline. Maybe someone, rules? who is more familiar would know. I haven't been there in a long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really behind in threads... It has been a difficult work week.

The only thing I can say on this cap at the moment is that it looks like a small bit of driftwood in the corner.  Looks like a birch tree.  My guess would be Wasaga... Also, I am pretty sure Wasaga had lots of warm weather during filming.  His clothes could fit that location for sure.

(To me, anyway ...)

Reading more to catch up:)

I'm just wondering if it could be Georgian Bay which is close to Kaylynn's home town.

It's wasaga beach and Aprils HTD Either yesterday or day before somebody posted more pics of Tim walking up into the grass/sand combo stuff that u can see when TIm and April are hugging in that sc. Also Tim is wearing the same shirt in both pics. Apparently that was brought forth awhile ago but they were gracious enough to do it again :WAVEY:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Ok thanks NV. I didn't think it was the same shirt because one looked like a collar to me.

I hope we get more s/caps this week!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks NV. I didn't think it was the same shirt because one looked like a collar to me.

I hope we get more s/caps this week!

yes it did, but I think it was probably just bunched up a little due to the hug. More sc's would be amazing!!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

I'm glad it changed to Tuesday nights. It doesn't feel like we have to wait as long. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am

This SC still hasn't been accounted for and if it's not tonight then when. When I was capturing it there was movement in the bottom left screen and it does look like she's talking to someone.
What are the chances that she gets a HTD over Kaylynn?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:28 pm

richmondrose wrote:This SC still hasn't been accounted for and if it's not tonight then when. When I was capturing it there was movement in the bottom left screen and it does look like she's talking to someone.
What are the chances that she gets a HTD over Kaylynn?

That's my opinion. He's going to keep the girl that the others wonder why she's being kept.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:36 pm

^ It wouldn't surprise me. It could have been from last week too, but there is a VO of April saying he sent the wrong girl home. It could be from tonight if he sends Kaylynn home over Lisa. According to all of their blogs though, Lisa got hammered last week and I think a couple of them said Tim knew about it as she went to Tim to talk about Natalie. Sachelle and Tim clearly have some sort of talk tonight on their date. Tim seems like a no nonsense type of guy. While Kaylynn has been an emotional wreck, she hasn't been mean or gone after anyone. I can see it going either way.

I'm pretty much convinced that Sachelle goes home at hometowns though, so I just have a difficult time believing Lisa or Kaylynn made it to the FD's. Kaylynn is a bit more believeable to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ It wouldn't surprise me. It could have been from last week too, but there is a VO of April saying he sent the wrong girl home. It could be from tonight if he sends Kaylynn home over Lisa. According to all of their blogs though, Lisa got hammered last week and I think a couple of them said Tim knew about it as she went to Tim to talk about Natalie. Sachelle and Tim clearly have some sort of talk tonight on their date. Tim seems like a no nonsense type of guy. While Kaylynn has been an emotional wreck, she hasn't been mean or gone after anyone. I can see it going either way.

I'm pretty much convinced that Sachelle goes home at hometowns though, so I just have a difficult time believing Lisa or Kaylynn made it to the FD's. Kaylynn is a bit more believeable to me.

Could be when April says that VO, but she also could have said it when he sent Nat home instead of Lisa. She did say in her post RC diary that he should have kept Nat over Lisa, so it could have been then. I don't dislike Kaylynn as much as I did at first, so for her sake, I'd prefer he send Kaylynn home tonight and not give her a htd and her get more emotionally attached. Actually, I'd prefer he send both Lisa and Kaylynn home tonight and just go with 3 for HTD Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:54 pm

I'd laugh if Tim paints himself into a corner in the end. He lets Kaylynn go tonight, Sachelle on hometown dates, Trish at F2 and when April sees it's only her and Lisa,  she balks  and goes home. From pictures I've seen on SM, both Tim and Lisa like to travel and party. Maybe they're a good match after all. Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:28 pm

^^^^ Then what about the pics of Lisa being at the WTA? Or am I mistaken on that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u