SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Not sure if he accepted the invitation, but it appears Brooks got one. :yes:

17. Des/Chris, which girls/guys (if any) from your season would you invite to the wedding?

The friends that we still keep in touch with are invited to the wedding like Daniella, Molly and Jason, Ali, Jackie, Brooks, Michael and Zack.  

I really love this about Des and Chris.  It would have been very easy for them to just avoid Brooks in all the discomfort, but instead they got past it so that the friendship that Chris and Brooks had could continue. This is one of many things that helped change my mind about Des and Chris and come on board to Chresville.  These two are so happy in their love they don't need to hold any resentment and honestly, I would not have blamed Des for being uncomfortable with Brooks, but with Chris she had the love and strength to forgive and move on.  They are really so good together.

ITA with Stuckinsc. The fact that they could move past what happened at the end of Des' season says a lot about the mature people they are. I was in total shock at the outcome that season but Chris and Des seem like a perfect pair and very much in love. The odds of these couples making it isn't great and their love story has been wonderful to watch. And the fact that she can continue to listen to his poems means to me that she must really love him. giggling ... sorry I couldn't resist....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Not sure if he accepted the invitation, but it appears Brooks got one. :yes:

I really love this about Des and Chris.  It would have been very easy for them to just avoid Brooks in all the discomfort, but instead they got past it so that the friendship that Chris and Brooks had could continue. This is one of many things that helped change my mind about Des and Chris and come on board to Chresville.  These two are so happy in their love they don't need to hold any resentment and honestly, I would not have blamed Des for being uncomfortable with Brooks, but with Chris she had the love and strength to forgive and move on.  They are really so good together.

ITA with Stuckinsc. The fact that they could move past what happened at the end of Des' season says a lot about the mature people they are. I was in total shock at the outcome that season but Chris and Des seem like a perfect pair and very much in love. The odds of these couples making it isn't great and their love story has been wonderful to watch. And the fact that she can continue to listen to his poems means to me that she must really love him. giggling ... sorry I couldn't resist....

She doesn't just listen, they write them together. Perfect fit! :cutesmile!:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Rolly, some of us will listen to prince sigfried poem any time LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Believe me I know, true diehard fans all of you. smileyyay :alltens: goteam And I'm sure Chris and Des appreciate the love and support.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm

laugh out loud Rolly Hugesmile

Well if his proposal is any indication, his vows should be amazing. The funny thing is he's a pretty goofy and adorable person which is cute, but I also love a guy who can put his emotions into words like that, esp in front of a bunch of strangers and cameras in your face! There is nothing natural about that environment and for him to just let it flow like that, so beautiful.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud Rolly Hugesmile

Well if his proposal is any indication, his vows should be amazing. The funny thing is he's a pretty goofy and adorable person which is cute, but I also love a guy who can put his emotions into words like that, esp in front of a bunch of strangers and cameras in your face! There is nothing natural about that environment and for him to just let it flow like that, so beautiful.

Unrehearsed from the heart!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 2498057887

Welcome back Mura! Missed you!

It's definitely next weekend (99% sure), and Us Weekly is going to cover the wedding. They said mid January, and her wedding planner happens to be going go LA for a wedding next week. Other than that the details have been a little hush hush. Chris will be wearing a dark grey/charcoal coloured suit. Bridesmaids in berry coloured dresses. Des will be wearing 2 of her dresses. Honeymoon in Hawaii I think.

welcomeback !! Hey Mura, welcome back, we missed you!
In addition, Brooks, Zak, and Michael are invited to the wedding, and Molly Mesnick is going to be a bridesmaid, just in case you missed that.  Who is ready to party?  party time

thanks Maggen dear... bestbud!

yup..love that about my Prince....he has no resentment to anyone...I mean, who other guy would invite his F2 to his dream wedding? laugh out loud
Pure gold heart trapped in the best face and hottest bod... DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 2498057887 (sorry Des!..still, after all this time,..i cant resist eyedrool ).

I am ready to party too girl!..bring me the milkshake booth and the wiggle!... giggling :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:49 am

Since Des likes to post pics of her handsome prince and that face and especially that bod, I don't think she minds if others look at all. Now if we start touching, Des may finally say a bad word and go from Disney Princess to Cruella Deville in a heart beat. Can't say that I blame her. Look but don't touch are good words to live by.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:56 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud Rolly Hugesmile

True dat!.. giggling Yes Yes and Yes!... :yes:
Just give me Chris and the (proclaimed by others- allegedly )super mega cheesy poems giggling , i could listen to his poems all day, and all week.... Hugesmile . Comes from his heart, that is what i love the most about it. :yes:

I have said it for 89767 times already giggling .. Chris really is a rare species of men :Nod: .A perfect combo of goofy-funny and romantic-expressive. Not to mention cute face and hot bod all in one package :thud . Des is a lucky lady and she certainly knows it... :yes:

I cant wait to hear and see his vows!.... Praying wine :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:16 am

:Woah-hoo: mura! I saw your name as having posted and I had to stop in to say hi. I miss you! Wish you were around for the current season.  bestbud!

I'm so very happy for Des and Chris -- one of the most genuine couples from this show. I loved re-watching the proposal that someone (bleu?) posted last night. It's my favorite proposal from this show.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 am

Litta123 wrote::Woah-hoo: mura! I saw your name as having posted and I had to stop in to say hi. I miss you! Wish you were around for the current season.  bestbud!

I'm so very happy for Des and Chris -- one of the most genuine couples from this show. I loved re-watching the proposal that someone (bleu?) posted last night. It's my favorite proposal from this show.

Thanks sweet Litta!.. bestbud! hi

Miss you all here too!...I just had to come out from my cave as i thought Chres wedding would be this Sunday.. giggling . I also thrilled for them..considering their proposal (Agreed!..the best ever!.:yes: .) ,i got to stock tissue boxes for the vows...Im sure my Des's prince will melt my heart into goey with his touching words next week!... awwww

Hopefully 2015 will be a golden year for Tim and Jenna as well, Litta!.. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:31 am

^^OT Did you know Tim and Jenna got engaged just before Christmas? My guess is that they'll marry this year.

Anyway, I'm happy to celebrate Chris and Des's wedding with you guys. Looking forward to their pics.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17