SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris was on twitter briefly last night. He retweeted the Us Magazine link and favourited Matt White's congrats tweet. I wonder what he played/sang. He sang his song "Love" on piano at Ashley and JP's wedding, it was their first dance.

Matt White is the original singer of "Love and affection" and he performed a private concert for them on a date so they got him to re-create that moment I'm sure  beatingheart beatingheart

sara11

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by jlccaz Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:19 pm

All the seasons "teach" something -- this one "taught" me to keep an open mind, maintain some discipline to watch the show for myself and develop my own views, limit exposure to spoilers (I never read RS columns, though I don't go nuts shielding myself from his or anyone's information). That was one of the most genuine, sweetest proposals and mutual pledges for this show anyway.

Ashley and JP were another rock solid pairing where the season itself was sort of a Broken Picker / Bentley mess as presented.

It's really hard not to fall into the editing/storytelling traps. But it's always "there" in hindsight ... Brooks' hesitation was madly apparent in Spain (I think partly the guy was pulling back in respect of Chris being a better match for the long run) and Chris and Desiree really did have a consistent, sweet (often unwatchable, hahaha) connection over the poems, etc.

Anyway, it was one of my all-time favorite pivots to see how sincere and in-love she was in pledging her "right in front of me / by my side all along" love for him. Very sweet.

And (not to rehash other couples), but "Watch the Feet" test worked again -- she pulled up roots instantly, returned to the career she had trained for, and made her life in a joint nest in his town, while he went back to his j-o-b.

Lovely couple.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 pm

This is probably not very interesting to you, but I was so excited this morning when I saw that the biggest magazine here in Norway had an article about Chris and Des`s wedding as their main topic. They don't often write about The Bachelor or Bachelorette here, but this was an article on how Des and Chris are the perfect example of how it is possible to find love on tv. Just thought I would share this with you, so that you could see that their love story also has made an impression on people here in Europe!! Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris was on twitter briefly last night. He retweeted the Us Magazine link and favourited Matt White's congrats tweet. I wonder what he played/sang. He sang his song "Love" on piano at Ashley and JP's wedding, it was their first dance.

Congrats Des and Chris!!! smileyyay :cutesmile!: Beautiful. beautiful couple. I remember watching the hometown dates and that is when I knew something was "off" with her connection with Brooks. At first I was so upset with ABC that they passed them over, but now I realize that they got what they wanted. A small, private affair. I am sure the pictures are going to be pretty but I really wish we could have heard the words they spoke, or vowed to one another.

Matt White sang to them while they were on the show, so how fitting if he was at the ceremony. clapping! sure hope so.

Hoorray
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Congrats Des and Chris. Way to go!

While being happy that they got the privacy they deserve, I do hope we get to see clips of them and their guests (like Drew, Jason and the other bachelor alums) at some point. Fingers crossed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks Jul, that's amazing! Great post jlccaz! yes

Her wedding planner is on his way back to Seattle according to his insta after working on an LA wedding for the last 3 days, which we already knew of course :gotcha:

He said pics are on lockdown for a bit but they will be released in a couple of days (Wednesday I think?). They have to wait for the issue to come out. Not one leak from any of her social media loving Bachelor nation buddies either, I'm seriously impressed laugh out loud.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:59 pm

So happy for the Siegfrieds as they begin this new chapter in their lives! Wish them all of the best. I am glad they had the private and intimate wedding they wanted. I am still hoping for a video clip or two! I know we will see photos this week.

I was one of those that thought all season that the spoilers did not add up. I remember the pleasant surprise and how it all made sense at the end! These two were meant to find each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:45 pm

If Drew was with the guys the other night because he was going to the wedding too, that means her f2 f3 and f4 were invited. That says a lot I think, what a happy ending. :yes:

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:If Drew was with the guys the other night because he was going to the wedding too, that means her f2 f3 and f4 were invited. That says a lot I think, what a happy ending. :yes:

I don't think anyone going forward can break that record! laugh out loud

It just goes to show you their approach through out this crazy show. They were confident in their trust and their love for one another. Everything else in the past was a path she had to take to get to whom she ended up with, and Chris clearly understood that, as per the proposal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick
Such an amazing weekend away, celebrating the love between our dear friends. Excited to get home to the kiddos!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If Drew was with the guys the other night because he was going to the wedding too, that means her f2 f3 and f4 were invited. That says a lot I think, what a happy ending. :yes:

I don't think anyone going forward can break that record! laugh out loud

It just goes to show you their approach through out this crazy show. They were confident in their trust and their love for one another. Everything else in the past was a path she had to take to get to whom she ended up with, and Chris clearly understood that, as per the proposal!

Don't forget Michael was there too. So, all final 5 were there, very impressive couple!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm

So happy for this couple!  Can't wait to see pics of it all, especially her dresses!  The F5 were all there?  I agree, that does indeed say a lot about them as individuals and a couple!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17