SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm

I didn't think Drew was going to be there, he never followed them, and don't think he was close to Chris. However, I noticed that Des really liked and respected him, so I think his coming was Des idea, and of course, Chris being such a supportive partner agreed to it. Chris confidence in that relationship is unshakable. What a rock he has being for her.

I think inviting them was really a great act of kindness, bcs attending their wedding will give hope that they two will find the "one". JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I didn't think Drew was going to be there, he never followed them, and don't think he was close to Chris. However, I noticed that Des really liked and respected him, so I think his coming was Des idea, and of course, Chris being such a supportive partner agreed to it. Chris confidence in that relationship is unshakable. What a rock he has being for her.

I think inviting them was really a great act of kindness, bcs attending their wedding will give hope that they two will find the "one". JMO

Drew is an incredible human being, it's hard to not root for him. But I agree with everything everyone has said so far with her f2-f5 being there. It does say a whole lot about them as individuals and as a couple, especially Chris. And I will say over and over again... "I want a Chris" (and who doesn't?)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm

jul2201 wrote:This is probably not very interesting to you, but I was so excited this morning when I saw that the biggest magazine here in Norway had an article about Chris and Des`s wedding as their main topic. They don't often write about The Bachelor or Bachelorette here, but this was an article on how Des and Chris are the perfect example of how it is possible to find love on tv. Just thought I would share this with you, so that you could see that their love story also has made an impression on people here in Europe!! Smiley

Can you tell me which Magazine in Norwa? I would like to read it. Thanks

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Chajoy wrote:
jul2201 wrote:This is probably not very interesting to you, but I was so excited this morning when I saw that the biggest magazine here in Norway had an article about Chris and Des`s wedding as their main topic. They don't often write about The Bachelor or Bachelorette here, but this was an article on how Des and Chris are the perfect example of how it is possible to find love on tv. Just thought I would share this with you, so that you could see that their love story also has made an impression on people here in Europe!! Smiley

Can you tell me which Magazine in Norwa? I would like to read it.  Thanks

Of course. Here is the link: http://www.seher.no/brudd-bryllup/ungkarskvinnen-giftet-seg-76928

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:45 pm

I liked her hair at the FRC, but I can't wait to see the wedding day hair doo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:56 pm

I am so happy for them! Yay for another happy couple from this show
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Jumping hearts

My favorite Bachelor/ette couple! Just thrilled for them.

I was just thinking about the similarity between Jason's and Des' seasons. Jason fell quickly for Melissa, and didn't realize how much his feelings had grown for Molly by the time the FRC happened. Similarly, Des fell for Brooks quickly. If Brooks hadn't been wise enough to walk away, she probably would have chosen him in the end, leaving Chris at F2. Nothing against Brooks at all, but I think Des would have realized eventually that Chris was really the right one for her. He's her lobster!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 pm

http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

This is just too cute for words. Des didn't know Matt White was going to sing for them. That was Chris`s surprise for her. beatingheart

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Jumping hearts

My favorite Bachelor/ette couple!  Just thrilled for them.  

I was just thinking about the similarity between Jason's and Des' seasons.  Jason fell quickly for Melissa, and didn't realize how much his feelings had grown for Molly by the time the FRC happened.  Similarly, Des fell for Brooks quickly.  If Brooks hadn't been wise enough to walk away, she probably would have chosen him in the end, leaving Chris at F2.  Nothing against Brooks at all, but I think Des would have realized eventually that Chris was really the right one for her.   He's her lobster!

I always said that if she chose Brooks, she would have done the Mesnick! I was thinking about that again yesterday. So happy for them. Can't wait to see pictures and video clip.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

california90 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I didn't think Drew was going to be there, he never followed them, and don't think he was close to Chris. However, I noticed that Des really liked and respected him, so I think his coming was Des idea, and of course, Chris being such a supportive partner agreed to it. Chris confidence in that relationship is unshakable. What a rock he has being for her.

Drew is an incredible human being, it's hard to not root for him. But I agree with everything everyone has said so far with her f2-f5 being there. It does say a whole lot about them as individuals and as a couple, especially Chris. And I will say over and over again... "I want a Chris" (and who doesn't?)

Exactly! Des had a great group of guys with Brooks, Drew and both Zac and Zach (plus many more!!). That said, watching the season initially unspoiled, it just seemed so obvious that Chris was the one for her because he was so "all in" to a relationship with Des and just treated her - and everyone in the the house - with so much respect and lighthearted fun! I couldn't imagine her ever parting with such a great "normal" guy especially since they were such a fantastic match on a superficial (gorgeous brunettes!) as well as a physical, emotional and even professional level with both having clear-cut ideas of where they wanted to go with careers and both ready for a real-world relationship.

I can't imagine ABC ever topping Des' season in terms of casting a very sweet Bachelorette, a group of drool-worthy guys plus an authentic love story each week with Chris getting loads of airtime early-on ... and ... best of all ... knowing they actually make it in the real world. Now I hope to see just a teeny tiny bit of footage from the wedding.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm

jul2201 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

This is just too cute for words. Des didn't know Matt White was going to sing for them. That was Chris`s surprise for her. beatingheart

Great article!  The Library was also sleuthed as a location and Blue said Hawaiian honeymoon was probable.
So nice to read about their genuine happiness.  We got a fairy tale ending with Des and Chris.  hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:19 pm

jul2201 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

he newlyweds followed it up with a reception at Redondo Beach Historic Library

Kasha! This was your guess!! I don't think you want the tshirt so I'll give you this.  for you

Reading back some of the posts, looking for the Library post, it makes me very happy that RS knew diddly squat about the location or date of the wedding. I'm also glad that who ever his source was got Chres'd right along with him. It wouldn't have mattered for any other couple, but this one matters!  Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 47 2498057887

I love that Chris arranged Matt White to perform. That must have brought tears to everyone's eyes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17