SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Also may or may not be relevant, but Des started following this SoCal based wedding videographer on Twitter and IG, and she liked them on FB- ALL 3 of their social media pages, another hmm. One of her friends is a former client of theirs, so it's not crazy to think she referred Des to them.

Taste of their work: http://www.perryfieldfilms.com

Seven Degrees, Orange County Wedding Trailer Film | Justin + Chelsea from Perryfield Films on Vimeo.

I'm following so many of her suspected wedding vendors, my friends and family should be wondering if I'm having a second wedding or a vow renewal by now. laugh out loud

Great finds Blue! Thanks for your diligent effort. Still wondering if the wedding is next weekend of 10/11th or the 17/18th, it can't be the 24/25 because that's does qualify as mid January, right? Who is getting excited? handwave
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

I'm such a sucker for wedding vids and I don't even know those people! laugh out loud Beautiful!

It would be great if they share something like that.

Thanks bleu for finding the little tidbits of info.

I think it's the 17th. Hopefully their SM activity in the next few days will give us some clues.

:married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm such a sucker for wedding vids and I don't even know those people! laugh out loud Beautiful!

It would be great if they share something like that.

Thanks bleu for finding the little tidbits of info.

I think it's the 17th. Hopefully their SM activity in the next few days will give us some clues.

:married

SM should give out some hint. As they get closer, and with the excitement growing, they will hopefully drop some hint here and there.
Oh, I forgot about our detective Blue, you will stumble on something for sure. They say, seek and you shall find. You go Blue!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:15 am

Bringing over a bit of info on Tasos, we know he will be the DJ/MC at the wedding (he and Des worked together years ago at her first job!). He works for a Denver based company called Elite DJ & Production. Here's a little clip with him from the company's website.

With an unbelievable passion for music and performance, Tasos has quickly made his way to one of our clients’ favorite DJ/MCs. Tasos has made a life of music and entertainment as a DJ, but also as a member and manager for the Denver band “Regret Night.” Whether playing the main stage at Red Rocks, or as an MC/DJ for Elite, he’ll put in the time and effort to create those perfect moments.

Tasos Hernandez Elite DJ & Production from Elite DJ & Production on Vimeo.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Bringing over a bit of info on Tasos, we know he will be the DJ/MC at the wedding. He works for a Denver based company called Elite DJ & Production. Here's a little clip with him from the company's website.

With an unbelievable passion for music and performance, Tasos has quickly made his way to one of our clients’ favorite DJ/MCs. Tasos has made a life of music and entertainment as a DJ, but also as a member and manager for the Denver band “Regret Night.” Whether playing the main stage at Red Rocks, or as an MC/DJ for Elite, he’ll put in the time and effort to create those perfect moments.

Tasos Hernandez Elite DJ & Production from Elite DJ & Production on Vimeo.

I love Tasos. Again, nice job! I would not have known that without you. High clap
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks bleu! I like him too. He's adorable and seems like a nice guy.

I like that they have asked him to DJ. She has known him for several years, and has now given him the opportunity to DJ their wedding. I like when the bride and groom include friends/family for various roles other than the bridal party.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:15 pm

I like him too, and I'm happy they get to have some press/publicity out of this too.

Between all the different vendors, someone has to give a clue I'm hoping! I'm also certain that her Seattle wedding planner will post when he heads out to LA. He was there a few weeks ago prepping for a January wedding and I'm certain it was this one.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like him too, and I'm happy they get to have some press/publicity out of this too.

Between all the different vendors, someone has to give a clue I'm hoping! I'm also certain that her Seattle wedding planner will post when he heads out to LA. He was there a few weeks ago prepping for a January wedding and I'm certain it was this one.

Stay on his tail! laugh out loud We appreciate your stalking sleuthing skills! Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 9 2498057887

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 pm

You bet GA! laugh out loud

Chris gave an interview to his favourite hometown reporter Patti again. There are a few new wedding details, I will quote them below. The article is mainly about their Bachelor live viewing parties.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2015/01/bachelor-bachelorette-stars-prep-for-wedding-host.html?ana=twt

Siegfried and Hartsock who live in Seattle, will be married in the next few weeks in Los Angeles. The wedding has been in the works for almost a year. ABC will not be filming the affair. Instead, Us Weekly celebrity news magazine has the exclusive rights to the nuptials and pictures from it, and wedding guests have been told in advance not to take photos.

"Were so excited it's finally here," Hartsock, a wedding gown designer, told me. "We're just ready. We're not stressed or anything like that."

Hartsock will be in a gown of her own design, which is hidden from Siegfried in their condo, as well as another dress she designed for the reception.

"Chris has not seen the dresses," she said. "He's not peeking."

Bridesmaids, including Molly Mesnick, will be in fuchsia-berry colored dresses. The groom and his groomsmen will be in charcoal gray suits with blush champagne-colored ties.

"I am really thrilled about the wedding," said Siegfried this morning. "We are both really excited to have our family and friends coming together and to actually have a wedding. I knew from the beginning I wanted to marry Des, and now that everything is coming full circle, it's more than wonderful. I am so looking forward to it."

Can't wait! Have I mentioned that already? I'm so happy for them. laughlaughlaugh

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Great new info!! Looking forward to seeing those colour combo's together, sounds perfect to me. There are different shades of "fuchsia-berry colored dresses" but the charcoal gray suits IMO are a perfect choice to go with that colour!

We're almost there!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm happy we're going to get some professional photos from US Weekly and hopefully some great details! The color scheme, at least with the wedding parties, sounds beautiful. I'm really looking forward to seeing her dresses too and I'm a sucker for beautiful flowers.

Nice to see that Molly is a bridesmaid! I'm assuming Jason is a groomsman. Sounds like it's going to be beautiful!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:28 pm

I agree! Love their friendship!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17