SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I know people were wondering if she was in the wedding party, that's Chris's younger sister Ahna on the far right end, next to Amy Bean.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 1421953836_desiree-hartsock-wedding-2-560

the brunette?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Yes, the brunette. Next to Des on our right are her BFF Candace, Amy Bean, and Ahna.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:17 pm

I like her hair cut, she looks beautiful, they all looked beautiful.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:10 pm

She's tall like her brother. That's a great shot/view of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:09 am

Am so behind with all this have been so busy!! So big congrats & I wish them a great & wonderful life together with many blessings stowed upon them. Thanks to all for all the wonderful posts & photo's of the wedding & honeymoon, it was so great to see!! Has there been a video of the wedding & Matt White's song posted yet? Scrolled through but could not see anything. Please if I have missed it could someone just tell me where to look. Keep up the posts such a wonderful job.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:26 am

I just wanted to thanks everyone who helped being over all the pics for us to enjoy... :Thanktwo

it was just the sweetest thing ever. (Des: its heaven)..Good for them having been able to spend the much needed time on Honeymoon before caught up in RL again.

I hope they are now doing fine despite the car 'accident'.

on a side note: Chris in pink (short) again?. :bigsmile: ..i wonder whether it was the same short he wore on that adorable hula hoop performance on Mr. AMerica GD in AC?.. giggling

re: Gale: the video clip is still in the works, believe...Hopefully we will get to see it eventually Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYHdfgzxNss

not sure if this has been posted. A Wedding Tribute.

'I can always see a little boy in you'
'Is that bad?'
'No.. its cute. I like it'

Too stinkin cute! :cutesmile!: beatingheart.

Dying for their Live Matt White reception vids here! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:15 am

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 BKP_0710

Part 1 of their wedding (the ceremony) is officially blogged, the reception pics will be up next week.

Chris's nephew Holden the ring bearer, Des's sweet dad, and the views!! Love! I especially like reading about the day in Des's perspective. So happy for them. 

Here you go: Des + Chris

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:45 am

That looks so serene. Thanx Bleu
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks Bleu!.. awwww the memories that will last a life time!....i am still amazed of her beautiful words beatingheart

I.JUST.CANT. ... MEGA cute+dapper+hot all in one at its best.....eyedrool
:Bendog Had to grab the groom for a while. I will return him back to you, Des!...i promise! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:37 pm

So great to hear and see the wedding details from Des's perspective. Thanks, Bleu!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 73 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Beautiful! Thanks Bleu

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17