SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:55 am

Such an amazing couple that only grew on me in the last half of the year. Beautiful. Haven't read anything yet, only seen few wed photos, couldn't be more Des&Chis.
Down to the core of being ONE real team of 2 and strong spirited people.
Lots of love and happiness I wish for both of them and joy and lightness to all of you, their fans.

Kisses to Mura.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:Such an amazing couple that only grew on me in the last half of the year. Beautiful. Haven't read anything yet, only seen few wed photos, couldn't be more Des&Chis.
Lots of love and happiness I wish for both of them and joy and lightness to all of you, their fans.

Kisses to Mura.

happy! Sooo glad to see you! bestbud!

I did my best imitation of you last night in the Becca Tilley thread. giggling

Sorry, Bleu, OT...

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Such an amazing couple that only grew on me in the last half of the year. Beautiful. Haven't read anything yet, only seen few wed photos, couldn't be more Des&Chis.

Kisses to Mura.

happy! Sooo glad to see you! bestbud!

I did my best imitation of you last night in the Becca Tilley thread. giggling

Sorry, Bleu, OT...

OT again...Bleu...pardon us for this unplanned litte reunion! bestbud!

Litta...Becca just did her magic! giggling . yes

Happy. hi .nice seeing you..kisses back! sweet kiss . Please pop up more so i can be always happy go lucky to get through this boring season..laugh out loud

OK back to our regular Chres programming Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Des + Chris Wedding Blog

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 BKP_0755

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 BKP_0729
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Thanks mtnlvr! Love that sunset pic! Looking forward to part 2 of her blog.

This was posted by @desireeforkvbijou

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 924041_902689456420283_976455158_n
Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 BKP_0103_grande

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Des cannot take a bad picture, she was a beautiful bride!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:39 pm

I love both her dresses, she looked amazing in them. Girl friend can narrate, ok. Reading her blog is like reading a love poem, very detail, I love it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:46 pm

I love this thread and all the recent pics!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:07 pm

I wonder if this is a sneak peek of their wedding video. It does look better up close. I wasn't a fan of it first but it does look perfect for her.

deshartsock
13 minutes ago
An up close and personal with my dress. I loved wearing it so much! Might have to wear it around the house. Haha. Any brides know what I mean!? #FriendsEpisode
http://instagram.com/p/yvKl-LCGE4/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 1f49c

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:I wonder if this is a sneak peek of their wedding video. It does look better up close. I wasn't a fan of it first but it does look perfect for her.

deshartsock
13 minutes ago
An up close and personal with my dress. I loved wearing it so much! Might have to wear it around the house. Haha. Any brides know what I mean!? #FriendsEpisode

Me too, it was OK at first, but now I love them both her, they look so beautiful.
I think that might be a portion of the wedding video. Can't wait.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:I wonder if this is a sneak peek of their wedding video. It does look better up close. I wasn't a fan of it first but it does look perfect for her.

deshartsock
13 minutes ago

It's definitely a clip of their wedding film and I love it! Thanks Linds!

Hope the wait isn't too long, dying to see the Matt White surprise on video!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Found one more, the picture on the right wasn't in her blog post today. So pretty. (from @inspiredbythis)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 17

Yes please, I'd love to stop by that table! Yumm. (from @sweetnsaucyshop on IG)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 74 10953666_908687125837549_358685005_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17