SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by AEF Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:34 am

sophienette wrote:Sorry I havent caught up here but just wondering if you guys knew if any chance of a B/ette AU... and Sam as the Bette of course?

Definitely going to be a bachelorette au in 2015, they say they are considering all the girls from season 1 and 2. I think Sam is only one who could deliver ratings, Laurina says they haven't discussed it with her and she could not pretend to be nice. Sam is going out of her way to make it clear she is single.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:50 am

There is a new thread for speculating Bach'ette Aussie.

Bach'ette Season 1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 am

Interesting post from Sam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2861901/Sam-Frost-shares-pjhoto-collage-highlights-Bachelor-Australia-talks-good-times-despite-ditched-Blake-Garvey.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm

I can see her or anyone going through different emotions after going through what she did, but I can also see her saying/doing this to get on everyone's good side and have a chance on being the 'ette? I'm just guessing and don't want to undermind her if she's being sincere.

It would have been nice if she did this from the beginning rather than say/tweet some of the things she did. Always being grateful no matter what challenges we go through, always comes out looking better rather than bitter.

Good for her though. It looks like she's at that grateful period after this whole mess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Yes definitely GA. There's even a shot of Louise included in the collage. I do think Sam has said what she felt the whole way as she did on the show where everyone and she herself said she had/s no filter. I think she was hurting badly and she has seemed off kilter and hope the move to Sydney will be a good one for her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Comments from Sam; moved to Sydney for new start, putting together some support for young girls with Jess, finding it hard to date, too raw to be bachelorette right now and the ring is at the back of her wardrobe
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Sam-Frost-Interview-Life-After-Bachelor-36251198#photo-36251205

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:51 am

i guess if they're doing bachelorette after the 3rd season of the bachelor.. if they dont have any great candidates from s3, sam could say she's ready. *shrug* just a though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:20 am

AEF wrote:Comments from Sam; moved to Sydney for new start, putting together some support for young girls with Jess, finding it hard to date, too raw to be bachelorette right now and the ring is at the back of her wardrobe
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Sam-Frost-Interview-Life-After-Bachelor-36251198#photo-36251205
Love that Sam and Jess are working together for such a great cause!

I am also glad that Sam seems to be healing. I think that oftentimes the show can seem so ridiculous that one forgets that real people can really fall in love and then get very hurt. Given what she told Blake on their picnic date that she was always betrayed and then dumped by past boyfriends and terrified it would happen again and then it did... it is no wonder she put her defensive walls up. Sam even told Blake that when she is hurt she gets sarcastic (her 'dude' comment) and just wants to run away. Glad they have all moved on but I still cannot get over how he fought for her, reassured her constantly and then switched off to then backflip. In/out the bubble or acting (amazing job if so and makes sense given the filming schedule and airing of the show a month befire filming wrapped for the FRC)... either way it will forever remain a mystery.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:38 am

Filming Schedule:
I've said it before and Sam mentions it in this article, but it still boggles the mind that the show aired a month before they finished filming!  scratch

-- They finished filming the FRC on August 27 but the show's first episode aired July 30!
-- How they aired the show while they still had a month left of filming blows my mind... that's not even turnaround, that's simultaneous filming, editing and airing of the show. Hopefully they don't do this again or film for 4 months either.  stupid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:10 am

I'm pretty sure that happened during one of the Bachelorette seasons. I can't recall all the details.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure that happened during one of the Bachelorette seasons. I can't recall all the details.

It was Jillian's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:45 am

Just an update on Sam and what she has been working on and will be doing this year...

Those of you who watched TBUA Season 2 will recall that Sam had a difficult life and didn't talk about her mom (or if she did, it didn't air).

There's a reason for this and Sam has shared this heartbreaking yet truly inspiring personal story on her newly created blog: "The Language of Sam." Link to Sam's bog: http://thelangaugeofsam.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Be forewarned that you just may cry, as I did.

Sam mentioned on social media and in a recent article on popsugar (link posted upthread) that gaining such a fast and large following on social media was overwhelming. After spending some time away from the limelight and thinking about what really matters in life, she realized that her newfound platform on social media could be used to bring attention and awareness to things that really matter (not just what one is wearing or what one is doing) but the pain that people go through in life. By bringing attention to hidden suffering and disease, she hopes to make just a small difference in someone else's life—pay it forward,  so to speak.

Sam has chosen to focus on Beyond Blue, an organization that helped her help her family through some of the most difficult times of her life. http://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-involved/make-a-donation and The Stroke Foundation. She will be putting on fundraiser events for both organizations.

Just love this girl. PINKHEART

:thismuch:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

+8
Enough
HodanG
Norcalgal
emusha
AEF