SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:23 am

:tissuebox That is an amazing story of a strong Mom and her family. Geesh!

It's touching that Sam has realized she can turn around all that negativity and put her voice to good use. Rather than using her popularity in selling products, like so many of them do, she is going to help the very same organization that helped her family.  

I have no problem with former contestants taking every opportunity to better themselves financially after being on a Reality TV Show, but this decision on Sam's part, is truly heartwarming. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 pm

You called it AllAboutLove - I cried reading that. It makes you want Sam to have a true fairy tale - happily-ever-after romance. You want someone to take care of her and help her know what a safety net is. She is one strong, AMAZING woman. What a tribute to her character to use her fame for good for others. Can she please meet one of my single sons in their 20s?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:36 pm

I agree with you guys, that made me cry. It made me remember why Blake told her she had so many amazing qualities & said she was a hidden gem. Yes she really deserves her happy ending, still keeping my fingers crossed that she does the bachelorette next but regardless I hope she finds a truly deserving guy :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:13 pm

GA: Just so very heartwarming like you said and something which I, and many others that sleuthed during the season, hoped others would see about Sam - that there was a depth to her that was grounded in caring about others despite all the 'fluff' and superficiality of the show and 'fame'. She is a true gem of a girl to use her platform in this way and I hope she gets to have someone fall in love with her and fight for her—basically, that she gets to have her own 'Tim' from Bachelor Canada Season 2. (I think Tim has set the bar for all Bachelors and men alike. All women deserve to have their own 'Tim') l o v e

Norcalgal: I know, it really made me cry and hope she finds a loving partner in life. If she keeps grounded and focused on what matters as she is doing now, I believe she will find that special someone who will cherish the things that really matter in life like she does. Maybe one of your sons?? Smiley

Mercieme: I too began to remember why I was drawn to Sam and how special this girl really is and how even Blake could not deny this. I am still rooting for her to find her happy ending—as the Bachelorette or outside of it, that remains to be seen. But, either way, I think she definitely deserves some love and happiness in her life and to find someone who will love her unconditionally. If you have already watched The Bachelor Canada Season 2, I will say that Sam needs her own Tim. If you haven't watched Bach Can Season 2, check it out in this forum as it is well worth watching. I finally got the true love story I was hoping Sam would have. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:56 am

This is Blake's response to Sam's Cleo article. The Sam article is mainly about Sam feeling unhinged since being on the show. Makes sense to me given her move to Sydney which I thought was a big step for her and how she feels the stories women have shared with her has turned her to feminism which we can see in her work with Jess. I think Blake's reaction is out of proportion and he again misses the main theme. I have the Cleo article if anyone wants me to post?

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/the-bachelors-blake-garvey-hits-back-stop-using-my-name-to-get-attention-20141224-12dak5.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:33 am

Yes AEF, I'd like to read the Cleo article. Maybe I don't have all the details as far as timing but in Blakes defense, IA move on, why is she bringing this up again. Although he is being harsh and could learn to be more suttle and understanding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:12 am

The interview was not done recently but only recently published. Anyway, she never re-hashed the whole thing by bringing him back up. It wasn't about Blake at all. Instead she talked about her post-split emotional mindset in feeling "unhinged" not just with what happened (broken engagement, public back and forth) but being caught up in the post reality-psuedo-fame whirl of it all. It ties into why she chose to make something good out of it all... why she made the comment that she had been a "goose about this" in letting it all get to her and not focusing on the things that really matter. If anything, Blake should move on. He constantly keeps utilizing his Twitter and media to discredit Sam yet he is the one who got off, in the long-term, scott-free. And yes, he did. He has the 'love of his life' living in his own city close to his family and businesses, is fully embraced by his girlfriend's family, and is definitely no longer Australia's most hated man. If anything, there was a shift towards Sam and a lot of backlash on her after the multiple posts/SM/media exposure of Louise and Blake. Yes, indeedy, he needs to move on in not responding or giving 'his side' every time someone interviews Sam. And the thing is, when one is part of the Bachelor club one will always be talked about. Because this switcheroo happened in Season 2 it is a much bigger deal than Season-whatever in TBUS. Sam does not make disparaging remarks or comments on any of her social media in regards to TBAU or Blake. One cannot say the same about Blake as he currently utilizes his SM to do so.

Regardless, I have little time for people that habitually lie (and when they admit to a lie it is only because they are lying to 'protect' someone else). As many who followed this whole debacle can attest to, Blake was caught on video with his own words lying multiple times. He did the same with his Twitter account and stated he absolutely was not with Louise when he was (and when called out on this he quickly deleted his tweet). He used semantics to say he doesn't own/never has owned an adult business when he does/has owned one,... the list goes on. Then he said he only lied to 'help' Sam and went on to refute Lisa's claims about him trying to get back with her. He says he loves Sam and cares so much about her that is why he wants her to know her friend Lisa is not really her friend. I mean, good grief. Not only humiliate her but also let her know that HE is her true friend not Lisa? That is rich. Blake has cause and motive to lie: he had/has to in order to be with Louise and not give credence to anything that happened with Sam or Lisa. He stated that he just cares so much for Sam and wants her to know the truth about Lisa that he calls Sam a liar and says that she is using his name to get attention (she didn't, she talked about herself... never mind that she she has over 120K followers and he only has 20% of that). He recently favorited one of his friends posts on his Twitter feed that stated the whole show was fake and 'nothing was real.' Interestingly enough, at the time it was all too real and too raw for him, letting go of 29 women. By stating it was all fake, he is either admitting that he was 'acting' which, if was the case, then I hope Sam was 'acting' as well. If not, it certainly doesn't help his credibility... neither does his lack of self-awareness in tweeting that he has never bad-mouthed anyone. As a man, it would be the gentleman approach to not say anything negative about someone that you dumped. Regardless of whether his feelings changed or not, he himself has never stated that Sam's feelings ended for him or that it was a mutual decision. He knew he was going to hurt her by breaking it off, I would think continuing to imply she is a liar because she was hurt and yet never pretended to care for him as he is now saying he did by 'acting' is only continue to add salt to the wound that Sam shows she has matured and healed from much better than he. And yet he is the one with the love of his life? Just enjoy it, Blake and move on. Realize that for every action there is a reaction and thus, consequences to one's actions and no one gets to put a timetable on those consequences (which for Blake, his complaints about Sam are miniscule compared to what he has now and with whom -- the 'love of his life'). Blake found the love of his life and is so happy so why not wish that for others? Especially for the one he hurt for the sake of the show and money (since it wasn't real at all)? Blake needs to have some understanding and wherewithal that the main reason anyone would bring up his decisions are because of his decisions. It is not the switcheroo, it is the deceit and lies that led to this switcheroo and an inability to face Sam post-show. She stated she would do so but he wouldn't. He called it off. Bottom line is, as long as he is with Louise he will always feel the need to 'defend' himself since she wasn't a choice between his final two but a third choice. Such is life. And as such, Blake needs to live his life and stop buying and reading magazine articles about Sam in hopes she is talking about him.
Blah. End. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:12 am

From Sam's IG, her before and after shots of herself...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 10890781_409437812539832_2097628100_nThe Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 10852772_425313734290502_675625812_n

Love that this girl is willing to let her followers see how she looks before and after. And that the before shot is how she usually is day-to-day. She understands how makeup can cause one to have unrealistic expectations for a non-makeup face. I appreciate that she cares more about letting her real self be seen and not just the glamourous glossies that are so often the case... sometimes even the so-called 'all natural' and 'no makeup' photos celebrities post are anything but no-makeup (or they are filtered, have good lighting, etc.). Here Sam posts a close up of herself with a "Yup, this is me" expression. Much better for younger girls to see someone like this being real with them... zits and all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks for the updates. I haven't wasted one second on what Blake is up to! Now, with Sam, I love her spirit and beauty.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:51 am

Happy New Year. Have been away so just uploading the Cleo Sam article now.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 Image10_zps7694d6c8

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 7 CleoSam_zps714236d4

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Happy New Year AEF! Welcome back!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Cute picture!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

+8
Enough
HodanG
Norcalgal
emusha
AEF