SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am impressed that you could see anything in that blurry pic.  

Funny someone tries to upset Kacie and she favorites it.  When someone put Nick's face on Josh's body it was a crime against nature.

I guess Kacie is just better at handling the spotlight better than Andi. Instead of getting pissy or crying about it, she laughs and cuts them off that way.

I don't know seems kind of smart to me.  

Also Aaron like everyone has a past, I am glad Kacie realizes that and can trust him to be a man and probably even to go to Vegas by himself.
Yep, that was before Kacie.  

Andi & Nick & Josh?  If you can't be first, settle for being "final".
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 pm

FLChica wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am impressed that you could see anything in that blurry pic.  

Funny someone tries to upset Kacie and she favorites it.  When someone put Nick's face on Josh's body it was a crime against nature.

I guess Kacie is just better at handling the spotlight better than Andi. Instead of getting pissy or crying about it, she laughs and cuts them off that way.

I don't know seems kind of smart to me.  

Also Aaron like everyone has a past, I am glad Kacie realizes that and can trust him to be a man and probably even to go to Vegas by himself.
Yep, that was before Kacie.  

Andi & Nick & Josh?  If you can't be first, settle for being "final".

I'm confused to what you're getting at... Andi and Aaron both had sex with other before they were in committed relationships with Josh and Kacie.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:46 pm

I'm also confused. But anyways, I would bet that Kacie has been in the limelight a bit longer than Andi and has learned how to deal with the negativity faster. Also, I don't recall Kacie receiving the magnitude on sm that Andi has, but I could be wrong...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzyQ7879 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:06 am

Long time lurker here but I finally had to post. I have read over most of these posts about how Nick should have acted and how Andi should have acted and I can't help thinking everyone is forgetting the most important people in the franchise....THE PRODUCERS! There is no telling what Nick and Andi were told before they walked on that stage at the ATFR and for that matter at the Final Rose. On their podcast both Jason and Molly said that the producers swore to both of them they were the final ones during their seasons. They said they were lied to to get an "honest reaction". Who is to say Nick wasn't told "Andi is having second thoughts.....", "Andi is thinking about changing her mind, Can you write her a letter?..."
And who is say before she went out to talk to Nick, Andi wasn't told..."Nick is really pissed. He is really going to have it out with you. He has been trying to contact you." Under those circumstances, I would walk out with an edge also!
While everyone made poor decisions (IMO), we forget about the most powerful manipulators. The Producers and "Storytellers."

SuzyQ7879

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:36 am

MiaHawk wrote:These are my opinions:  
1) There are too many big egos in the Dorfman-Murray gang.
2) SM is stupid and should never be confused with real communication.
3) I've witnessed more maturity at the Neonatal ICU than with these people.

giggling clapping!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:35 am

Welcome1 SuzyQ7879!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:25 am

SuzyQ7879 wrote:Long time lurker here but I finally had to post.  I have read over most of these posts about how Nick should have acted and how Andi should have acted and I can't help thinking everyone is forgetting the most important people in the franchise....THE PRODUCERS!  There is no telling what Nick and Andi were told before they walked on that stage at the ATFR and for that matter at the Final Rose.  On their podcast both Jason and Molly said that the producers swore to both of them they were the final ones during their seasons.  They said they were lied to to get an "honest reaction".  Who is to say Nick wasn't told "Andi is having second thoughts.....", "Andi is thinking about changing her mind, Can you write her a letter?..."
And who is say before she went out to talk to Nick, Andi wasn't told..."Nick is really pissed.  He is really going to have it out with you.  He has been trying to contact you."  Under those circumstances, I would walk out with an edge also!
While everyone made poor decisions (IMO), we forget about the most powerful manipulators.  The Producers and "Storytellers."

Great post. TPTB definitely manipulate as much as possible. They do it to everyone. Nick feel for it and Andi feel for it much worse than in past seasons.

Since the show I prefer Nick's behavior to Andi's.

I just don't like Andi and I don't see an improved person, instead I see her continue to act spoiled and now we have Josh seemingly ignoring his family. I hoped Andi would learn from Josh, but in my opinion he is acting like her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 pm

miahawk wrote:

I definitely agree, especially with the bolded!! I feel that well known people or celebrities use SM  simply for show. I don't even communicate via FB or twitter with those I am closest to. I text, call, face time etc., because it's far more personal.  So again, I just don't agree with the presumption that someone (like Josh) is ignoring his family because he no longer tweets with them or posts about them. Sure, he did prior to the show and immediately after, but things are very different now and there is so much scrutiny with every little thing they post. I would want to keep my communications with my immediate family private too.[/quote]

Last edited by Laudergirl on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm

^Exactly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Laudergirl I agree with you 100%. Josh showed us on the show and on the HTD just how much he loves his family. IMO, keeping their interactions off of SM is his way of protecting them.

I also think its funny because Josh and Hy don't really have any SM interaction and no assumptions seem to be made there.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Yup me too. Both couples can fight all they want but I wish the rest of the family were good.

I see no reason for Andi to hate Kacie before even meeting her, I think the tweet Kacie favourited during the season really does explain it.

Oooooooh, what tweet?  Never heard about a tweet.   2pop

Where have you been?!?! I'm kidding giggling

Back during the hometown episode, Kacie favorited a tweet that stated "Andi will always play second fiddle behind Kacie in the Murray household." That was the first tweet and there were also a few that essentially made fun of the bachelorette in general. A few weeks after that, we noticed Josh stopped following Kacie on social media.  

This is hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:These are my opinions:  

To A LOT of these bum, reality "stars", it is real communication. They live on SM. They're always on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz