SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Mm may have been RS source too. Funny thing is I know that the Murrays or atleast the extended Murray clan reads this forum or has read it at one point. How do I this, I've never followed some of the family or others on Twitter yet I voiced my opinion of one of them on here pretty vocally. I checked yesterday, I was blocked by that member on Twitter, I've never checked her page out before or even commented on her outside of this forum yet I'm blocked. Also every time we posted that we needed a picture or something we got one within minutes usually, or MM would post on her fb. I think that's the source there, thank god for her too or we would have had a harder time spoiling this season

That's really interesting, Costiesgirl.
Crazy (and more than a little OTT to me) that the family member would go through the trouble of matching your comments on this site with twitter...
Digital police... OMG... watch out... (and that's why all my SM names are pseudonyms....) no no
I was blocked on twitter by a family member, but I said something directly on twitter... I guess that's fair game...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Well Olivia Palermo really got her fame from reality tv too, she was on the Hills spin off the City, so Andi probably does want to be like Olivia in the respect that she goes
From reality to famous, city front row at designer showcases

Josh just posted a pic of Sabel on his IG it says Sabels been in Tampa for 3 weeks, that's probably a huge reason why Josh got sick of the travelling lifestyle, he misses his girl Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 pm

New thread coming up, hold your thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz