SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow found out nothing was ever wrong and they just followed each other again to end the speculation? Regardless, it's nice to see. Families go through rough patches all the time. Hopefully this is a good sign that all is well. Both couples have a lot of exciting things happening right now. Good for them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
But Andi is not strong.  She is an insecure woman who uses her "strength" to cover when she is uncomfortable.  To me real strength is when you can face opposition or hard times and actually have grace and not have to blame the other or break down all the time.  We did not see this with Andi.  When it wasn't Andi's way she got mean and nasty or cried until she got her way.

Sorry, Andi's attitude is not strength to me it is bratty to b****.  My opinion, I am allowed it.  I saw strength from both Sharleen and Renee.  Nope not Andi.

Also doing charity events where you can dress up and get your picture taken is lovely.  Now go out and actually do something where it isn't about you looking pretty and furthering your couple brand and I might be impressed.  I lived in ATL, there are alots of places to help, especially since she isn't working.  But she only does big events, so nope, that doesn't seem genuine to me either.

Funny, the Murrays were pretty darn good until Andi.  Now that she is part of them something is weird.  The Murrays did not choose this and personally I am sick of reading negative things about them.  But then again, while they aren't perfect, I see good out of them, Andi nope not yet.

This is all my opinion and so I won't apologize for it.
Agree.  Looks like they took steps to protect the "couple brand" by following each other on SM again. Now that's media savvy!  Do your arguing in private and protect the brand!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:04 pm

I don't think their brand was in jeopardy because of the supposed family feud. Perhaps they started to refollow each other to simply quell rumors. But I don't care, I'm just happy. It is rather coincidental that they all started following each other again on the same day. So, there was some communication going on in that family for it to happen all at once.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow found out nothing was ever wrong and they just followed each other again to end the speculation? Regardless, it's nice to see. Families go through rough patches all the time. Hopefully this is a good sign that all is well. Both couples have a lot of exciting things happening right now. Good for them!
Josh and Andi still need to follow mm and then once they all friend each other on fb, I'll believe it laugh out loud But I think if anything, this lends credence to the theory that regardless of how many divas are excited to be Future Mrs. Murrays, there is already a Real Mrs. Murray.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow found out nothing was ever wrong and they just followed each other again to end the speculation? Regardless, it's nice to see. Families go through rough patches all the time. Hopefully this is a good sign that all is well. Both couples have a lot of exciting things happening right now. Good for them!

Yes this!! Who cares why they are and I think it's great and maybe the speculation will stop! Just my opinion but this family is tight through good and bad thick and thin!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Just my 2 cents: at least one of the involved parties who has great influence on the others reads this forum and shared all the exciting, speculative posts. Easy solution---re-friend everyone regardless of real or contrived issues to keep the chattering to a minimum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just my 2 cents: at least one of the involved parties who has great influence on the others reads this forum and shared all the exciting, speculative posts. Easy solution---re-friend everyone regardless of real or contrived issues to keep the chattering to a minimum.

Totally agree. Kind of surprised it took this long to happen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Just a question, but say there is actual drama between the two couples and they just all followed each other again, well to Andi's defense, she never unfollowed anyone, but what sort of gain would Aaron and Kacie get out of it? If Aaron and Kacie aren't happy with Andi and Josh, why would they try to help them protect their "brand" because I certainly don't think there's anything that Aaron or Kacie could get from it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:59 pm

This was always my theory....nothing was ever wrong. I think they agreed to unfollow (not follow) each other for some strange reason. We'll probably never know why...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Hypothetically, of course, if MM was upset by any negative family speculation, everyone re-friending everyone and liking all tweets, IG's high fives, fist bumps, accidental passed gas and wry smiles would keep everything to a quiet, low, calm purrrrrrr.
So Aaron and Kacie would get the reward of MM being kept happy. Most of us would prefer our loved ones happy. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm

ITA. She probably told them they can hate on each other all they want but they better #$@ get in line and follow each other on sm or ELSE!! Maybe Denny woke up from his slumber and went Rambo on them for upsetting mm. Can't wait for the Very Murray Christmas pics from this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just a question, but say there is actual drama between the two couples and they just all followed each other again, well to Andi's defense, she never unfollowed anyone, but what sort of gain would Aaron and Kacie get out of it? If Aaron and Kacie aren't happy with Andi and Josh, why would they try to help them protect their "brand" because I certainly don't think there's anything that Aaron or Kacie could get from it.  

I can see MM putting her foot down as others have speculated. Until this episode, the Murrays have been a united front on SM. My opinion was that K&A were being more mature than Josh anyway. Again, just my opinion.

This is pure, pure unbridled speculation. Josh got annoyed about something and as we saw him do with the tweet about the Chiefs, spoke without calming down. He got pissed at them, they decided to back off and leave him alone. He has calmed down, they chatted and at least the Aaron most of us have seen around here is a good guy who loves and adores his family.

Yes, I am putting the blame on Josh, why? Because we have seen Josh be very defensive of Andi since the finale and on a bit of a not my type of person, we don't associate with that streak. It seemed odd to me, from how he was before, so I put it on him. But I have no idea. It is only my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz