SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Alanna wrote:ITA. She probably told them they can hate on each other all they want but they better #$@ get in line and follow each other on sm or ELSE!! Maybe Denny woke up from his slumber and went Rambo on them for upsetting mm. Can't wait for the Very Murray Christmas pics from this season.

So if we're going to go this route, I guess that means Josh doesn't hate his mother as was speculated? laugh out loud both couples did the following, so if they did it for Lauren, at least we know Josh doesn't hate his mother.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just a question, but say there is actual drama between the two couples and they just all followed each other again, well to Andi's defense, she never unfollowed anyone, but what sort of gain would Aaron and Kacie get out of it? If Aaron and Kacie aren't happy with Andi and Josh, why would they try to help them protect their "brand" because I certainly don't think there's anything that Aaron or Kacie could get from it.  

I can see MM putting her foot down as others have speculated.  Until this episode, the Murrays have been a united front on SM.  My opinion was that K&A were being more mature than Josh anyway.  Again, just my opinion.

This is pure, pure unbridled speculation.  Josh got annoyed about something and as we saw him do with the tweet about the Chiefs, spoke without calming down. He got pissed at them, they decided to back off and leave him alone.  He has calmed down, they chatted and at least the Aaron most of us have seen around here is a good guy who loves and adores his family.  

Yes, I am putting the blame on Josh, why?  Because we have seen Josh be very defensive of Andi since the finale and on a bit of a not my type of person, we don't associate with that streak.  It seemed odd to me, from how he was before, so I put it on him.  But I have no idea.  It is only my opinion.

Again, we'll agree to disagree. I feel like this whole theory has been laid out with Josh as the one to blame. Besides an emotional tweet about the KC Chiefs (which was stated in defense of his brother, no less), I don't see where he is at fault for anything but loving his family and being protective of them.

As far as someone's post about MM and FB, Andi has been her friend on FB for atleast the last few weeks, and Josh I don't think ever stopped being her friend since he still showed up as tagged in her pictures. His name would have disappeared if he was no longer her friend. I believe he just adjusted his privacy settings, so people assumed he unfriended her.

Lastly, here is a short video link that I think is interesting in regards to our discussion about strong women. It's actually a Pantene commercial. Check it out if you're interested.

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/12/powerful-1-minute-ad-will-never-shown-united-states/

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:28 pm

It's easy to place blame on Josh, because Josh's character has been more visible on TV. Yes Aaron is a pro athlete and is very popular but you really cannot assess much of his character when he is throwing balls on a field. How many actual conversations Aaron has had on TV as opposed to Josh? How many different scenarios were placed before Aaron on TV to get a good sense of his character? Also, he is not as visible on sm as Josh is. So maybe he's wise for not posting as many posts, but by virtue that Josh is out there in the media makes him more susceptible to criticism. It doesn't mean he is less mature than Aaron, or more rash than Aaron because, we simply have not seen enough of Aaron to make that assessment. But again, this is just my opinion.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just a question, but say there is actual drama between the two couples and they just all followed each other again, well to Andi's defense, she never unfollowed anyone, but what sort of gain would Aaron and Kacie get out of it? If Aaron and Kacie aren't happy with Andi and Josh, why would they try to help them protect their "brand" because I certainly don't think there's anything that Aaron or Kacie could get from it.  

I can see MM putting her foot down as others have speculated.  Until this episode, the Murrays have been a united front on SM.  My opinion was that K&A were being more mature than Josh anyway.  Again, just my opinion.

This is pure, pure unbridled speculation.  Josh got annoyed about something and as we saw him do with the tweet about the Chiefs, spoke without calming down. He got pissed at them, they decided to back off and leave him alone.  He has calmed down, they chatted and at least the Aaron most of us have seen around here is a good guy who loves and adores his family.  

Yes, I am putting the blame on Josh, why?  Because we have seen Josh be very defensive of Andi since the finale and on a bit of a not my type of person, we don't associate with that streak.  It seemed odd to me, from how he was before, so I put it on him.  But I have no idea.  It is only my opinion.

Again, we'll agree to disagree. I feel like this whole theory has been laid out with Josh as the one to blame. Besides an emotional tweet about the KC Chiefs (which was stated in defense of his brother, no less), I don't see where he is at fault for anything but loving his family and being protective of them.

As far as someone's post about MM and FB, Andi has been her friend on FB for atleast the last few weeks, and Josh I don't think ever stopped being her friend since he still showed up as tagged in her pictures. His name would have disappeared if he was no longer her friend. I believe he just adjusted his privacy settings, so people assumed he unfriended her.

Lastly, here is a short video link that I think is interesting in regards to our discussion about strong women. It's actually a Pantene commercial. Check it out if you're interested.

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/12/powerful-1-minute-ad-will-never-shown-united-states/

As of last Thursday I checked and Josh was not FB friends with MM. Andi was, Josh was not. I have not checked since then.

I watched that commercial. I would call those women strong and I appreciate the message. What has Andi done that is strong? I am sorry, I just don't see it. I told you, I see it in Sharleen, I saw it in Renee. I see strength in Des now. I love Ashley, she is strong to me.

I never saw Emily as strong and I don't see Andi as strong. I see her as insecure, selfish and mean spirited. It is my opinion. I am entitled to it.

When I see Andi start doing things that are really strong, I will change my mind. Again, I did with Des. But, I don't see it right now.

We just have different standards. That is okay. The world would be really boring if everyone thought the same thing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

As of last Thursday I checked and Josh was not FB friends with MM.  Andi was, Josh was not. I have not checked since then.

I watched that commercial.  I would call those women strong and I appreciate the message.  What has Andi done that is strong?  I am sorry, I just don't see it.  I told you, I see it in Sharleen, I saw it in Renee.  I see strength in Des now.  I love Ashley, she is strong to me.

I never saw Emily as strong and I don't see Andi as strong. I see her as insecure, selfish and mean spirited.  It is my opinion.  I am entitled to it.

When I see Andi start doing things that are really strong, I will change my mind.  Again, I did with Des.  But, I don't see it right now.

We just have different standards.  That is okay.  The world would be really boring if everyone thought the same thing.

To the bolded, yes it would. And you and I definitely think differently, but that's ok. I will continue to support Andi as I really like her and admire the person she is. Flaws and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:56 pm

aviej wrote:It's easy to place blame on Josh, because Josh's character has been more visible on TV. Yes Aaron is a pro athlete and is very popular but you really cannot assess much of his character when he is throwing balls on a field. How many actual conversations Aaron has had on TV as opposed to Josh? How many different scenarios were placed before Aaron on TV to get a good sense of his character? Also, he is not as visible on sm as Josh is. So maybe he's wise for not posting as many posts, but by virtue that Josh is out there in the media makes him more susceptible to criticism. It doesn't mean he is less mature than Aaron, or more rash than Aaron because, we simply have not seen enough of Aaron to make that assessment. But again, this is just my opinion.

People in GA and near UGA (I am 45 minutes away from UGA) watched Aaron grow up.

If you have not lived in the south it is hard to understand what being a football player and a high profile football player like QB at a school like UGA means.  People here know Aaron they have followed him and they have seen his character with his actions on and off the field.  I knew of Josh from reading articles, but most don't have any idea who Josh even is.  And these are young women and men in their 20s.  Aaron as the QB at UGA was notable and they followed him.  Most here could give a crap less about Josh, seriously, I have multiple times tried to start viewing parties here to share my obsession with and none of my friends/students are interested, even this summer when I said that Aaron Murray's big brother was on the show, no one wanted to watch with me.  Watch a football game, heck yeah, 75% say yes.

So yes, I do feel as if I do know something about Aaron, I have watched him grow up and become a good man.  He did lots for the community and this area.  If you want to know why Dawgs love Josh so much, I can tell you that a lot of that has to do with Aaron.

I know to fans of this show it might seem different, but in the real world here in GA, Aaron is the awesome one and Andi and Josh are just two people who they might recognize as having decided to go on reality tv.  
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think it is great that we can all express ourselves and accept those opinions that differ from ours.

Here we discuss both sides and for those who don't want the negative there are always the fan threads. It is nice to have both.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:00 pm

For the record, my idea of a strong woman does not equate to hmmm MEandI.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:13 pm

I can't remember which one of us said it, but I've got to borrow their line: "Not my circus. Not my monkeys."
However, I do find all of this somewhat amusing. 2pop

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 pm

People act like Josh is the first man to be defensive of the person that they love......Poll most women and most would want their man or spouse to be protected, defensive and all that encompasses.........  What woman would want to be with a man who sit back and let people take pot shots at them IMO that's not much of a man... But everyone is different, that is what makes the world go around...

I can only imagine if Josh wasn't protective of Andi what some would say....Then again it's who you like in what they get excused for.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Actually, I like to stand on my own two feet and fight my own battles, for lack of better words. I can express myself perfectly well and am pretty good at taking care of moi.
The guy in my life can support me fully in other ways, shapes and forms, but the day he opens up his mouth to talk for me(unless I've asked him to or I am not there to do so) is the day he is out the door. Just me.
Again, that's what makes the world delicious---different strokes for different folks! Smiley

Just for you, Mia
blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 20 Monkeys-3

source: funkymonkey
George Carlin: “Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.”

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:59 pm

That goes w/o saying that women like to stand on their own 2 feet and fight their own battles, but there is not a woman alive who has a partner who wouldn't want their partner to be protective and ready to come to their defense if need be, come on now..... I know you don't like Andi but that is what IMO men are suppose to do......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz