SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:33 pm

IA GA, I think they were doomed from the start.  Remember they had met and/or knew of each other prior to her season and probably had preconceived notions about each other from the beginning.  Andi thought Josh was a "player" and Josh thought Andi was the prize.  There was instant attraction but not enough substance to make it last.  JMO.  

“The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.”
― Lao Tzu, Te Tao Ching

peace
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Amberish wrote:Hey, too bad Nick is still considered persona non grata. Might be for other reasons, for example, has ABC and production ever gotten past Nick babbling the ending of the season so rows of airline passengers could hear him and while being video taped? Just saying ...

I'm pretty sure they have. They are buddies and brothers.

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

Oh, I didn't know; are they related?
Brothers from another mother  yes giggling

See Sprite's masterful analysis upstream.  (Wow Sprite, love it)cheerleader. Anyhoo, Nick and CH would be BV.  Bros for life Hugesmile... and likely the reasoning  behind CH so often being supportive of Nick, or "open-minded as to his motivation, in his epi blogs - no always, but often.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:41 pm

^^^Thanks Stuck. Can you tell I've thought about this once or twice?

While I do think there may have been some religious differences as you explained, I think initially, they didn't see those. Just like many on here, superficially it looked like a great match...which goes along with my theory.

As for the holidays being spent with her family, that is more difficult. I know many instances where more time is spent together with the family of the woman vs. the guy. It just seems that way and I know many friends complain about that. It is hard to say because Andi and Josh were not together for that long. Maybe they would have rotated them if they had been together longer?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 pm

IA, great analysis on relationships, Sprite! I also prefer the bV type and am in one myself. You already agree on the important matters, but still learn a lot from each other. :yes: Andi and Josh only learned that they're too different.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 pm

notarose wrote:
Brothers from another mother  yes giggling

LOL ... damn, why didn't I think of saying that. Much better come back than keeping it straight! cantstopl
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Don't know if anyone has seen on their IG a picture of the los Angeles travel magazine shoot. It's just one picture but it takes ur breath away. That are beautiful.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:54 pm

mamahamme wrote:Don't know if anyone has seen on their IG a picture of the los Angeles travel magazine shoot. It's just one picture but it takes ur breath away. That are beautiful.

And now mighty awkward that it's gonna be released after they broke up.

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 87b72b10 blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 86669110 blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Andi and Josh love story started nose diving when those two got engaged and Andi was like, "wtf am I doing right now with a normal dude?!?!"
Yeah and I bet all the houses Andi wanted to look at were out of Josh's price range.

edited

Remember how impressed Andi was that Chris owned a large home?
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 pm

I've read the many thought provoking posts on what led to the demise of the relationship. While opinions may differ as to what led to break up and who ended it, the one thing that seems really clear to me is that Andi is utterly lost as to what she wants from life and what direction she wants to go in with her life. I've never been a fan of her, but to be as lost as she seems to be, I do feel sympathy for her. Can only hope this "crash" will be a learning experience, that she will think long and hard, and make wise decisions what direction she wants to go in the future.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Josh contract when he signed to play baseball was $825.000. **Edited ** I think* he has money. Plus he got the baseball team to give him $100.000 so he could still go to college.I'm sure Andi is now or probably sometime going to step back and ask herself what's wrong with me. I agree her friends aren't good for her. From what I read about her lawyer friends they were a well grounded group of ladies. Not sure if I understood the comment about Andi going to school outside of ga but my son was going to Ohio state because we live in Ohio but then he decided he wanted to go to Marshall university in west Virginia(remember the movie "we are Marshall") he was in his third ur of college before the movie came out just in case anyone thinks that why he went there.NO. anyway my husband and I were so proud that our son was going aWay to college and not staying close to home. So if andi went away good why not new experience. I think we all fell in love with josh but I'm not sure he was easy either. I think after looking at some of their interviews he made comments about criticism its corrective criticism but she can handle it. That never did settle very well with me. Sometimes in their interviews Andi would be talking SMF he would look back behind her like he was checking her out or something. I don't think he is going to find that perfect lady that he wants. Andi will probably be the closest he will get to perfect. In a lot of ways they were a good match, both athletic, both funny,both gorgeous, and both not afraid to do or try new things. I am still hoping Andi will see her faults and realize what she is losing and maybe try again. And oh yes mm will let her son have his own gf and not her.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Changing gears.
Calling all "historians".
Question: in previous seasons where a break up was the end result, is a post- break up interview always aired (either the couple or one of the couple)?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Remember how impressed Andi was that Chris owned a large home?

Are you saying that Iowa isn't looking to bad now?? blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 57 2498057887

giggling  Yes.  And in the most dramatic twist in Bachelor history, Andi comes on this season to tell Chris she made a mistake and to ask for another chance. And Chris, in a shocking contrast to his gentlemanly demeanor when Andi dumped him before the FS date, responds, "Look b***ch, I got 30 women to choose from, the most of any lead ever. So go peddle your tee shirts and learn how to design\sew dresses better.

Once Andi leaves in tears, Chris quickly calls Nick to warn him to be careful, because Andi said as she left that she was going to start stalking Nick to beg him for another chance. cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz