SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Wow so many perfect people. If I start to be so harsh and ugly with my comments guardian angel please real me back in.

I'm not sure who you mean about so many perfect people ... If you mean other posters, it's reeling in time.  Smiley

Bet, I think mamahamme is new and may not know the rules.

Fair enough. Mamahamme: All contestants are fair game for negative opinions and snark. All members' opinions here are to be respected and are off limits for attack, ridicule and snark.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I'm not sure who you mean about so many perfect people ... If you mean other posters, it's reeling in time.  Smiley

Fair enough.  Mamahamme:  All contestants are fair game for negative opinions and snark.  All members' opinions here are to be respected and are off limits for attack, ridicule and snark.  

Thank you,
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Fair enough.  Mamahamme:  All contestants are fair game for negative opinions and snark.  All members' opinions here are to be respected and are off limits for attack, ridicule and snark.  

Thank you,

You're very welcome.  Smiley

ETA... This rule applies to the general discussion threads and not the fan threads, mammahamme, the fan threads are limited to positive opinions only.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Fwiw with a track record of 2.5/10 vs 1/19, the bachelorette is somewhat more successful at producing a marriage worthy union with the f1. IMO andi and josh gave it a real world try. They even had the advantage of being able to spend more time together post-show during the "keep it a secret" phase. For whatever their own reasons, they discovered it wasn't meant to be. Neither one of them is the same "kid from Atlanta" they were during the show. Hope they are able to keep the split classy unlike many of their predecessors. And I wish them the best.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sara11 wrote:Mohegan Sun ‏@MoheganSun  
2m2 minutes ago
You watched their romance blossom on @BacheloretteABC…see @andidorfman and Josh Murray (@jmurbulldog) here on 1/16! http://bit.ly/1zNakz1

Haha and here's another one...

Like Kasha said in one of her posts during her phone call looking for info on this event, she had hard time explaining to them who J/A were. I guess this is what happens when you have a AndiDorfmanPress@gmail.com looking after your promotions/appearances.

Thanks GA! yes
I called Mohegan Sun on Friday. I spoke to a woman named Melissa who works with their entertainment scheduling. I asked if Andi and Josh were still going to be hosting an event on Friday Jan 16, 2015 as the couple has just recently broken up.  She had no idea who they were. I had to explain and go over it again. She said let me put you on hold. When she got back with me she said she spoke with to 2 other people before she could get any info regarding their event.
This is what their event entails: It is being sponsored by the store Spin Street with is one of their mall vendors. The event would be out in the mall area with 30 minutes of Q&A and 30 minutes of fan autographs, photos etc. It is not a ticketed event, meaning whoever shows up, is who shows up.
She said it had not been cancelled as of yet--they didn't know anything. She said if one of the couple or their pr person/agent informs them otherwise, then it will be "cancelled".

Spin street:link
This would be the area event would be held at:
blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 58 Header-SpinStreet-641x361

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:45 pm

The site rules are there for anyone to read anytime.
Mods are constantly referencing the site rules and referencing posting etiquette.
It's a good idea for all members both, new and old, to be familiar with them. Smiley
That way posts do not have to be edited/deleted quite as often.
It's also a good idea to be aware of your PM mailbox. Sometimes we are trying desperately to contact a member, and they are simply not reading their pm's!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Please DO NOT discuss A/K.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Topic has re opened.

Please do not discuss A/K.

Please do not post opinions as fact unless you have proof. Use IMO In My Opinion, I think, etc.

As Kasha posted upthread, please check/read your Private Messages in order for us not to ask and post it on the open forum.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:27 pm

mamahamme wrote:Josh contract when he signed to play baseball was $825.000. **Edited ** I think* he has money. Plus he got the baseball team to give him $100.000 so he could still go to college.I'm sure Andi is now or probably sometime going to step back and ask herself what's wrong with me. I agree her friends aren't good for her. From what I read about her lawyer friends they were a well grounded group of ladies. Not sure if I understood the comment about Andi going to school outside of ga but my son was going to Ohio state because we live in Ohio but then he decided he wanted to go to Marshall university in west Virginia(remember the movie "we are Marshall") he was in his third ur of college before the movie came out just in case anyone thinks that why he went there.NO. anyway my husband and I were so proud that our son was going aWay to college and not staying close to home. So if andi went away good why not new experience. I think we all fell in love with josh but I'm not sure he was easy either. I think after looking at some of their interviews he made comments about criticism its corrective criticism but she can handle it. That never did settle very well with me. Sometimes in their interviews Andi would be talking SMF he would look back behind her like he was checking her out or something. I don't think he is going to find that perfect lady that he wants. Andi will probably be the closest he will get to perfect. In a lot of ways they were a good match, both athletic, both funny,both gorgeous, and both not afraid to do or try new things. I am still hoping Andi will see her faults and realize what she is losing and maybe try again. And oh yes mm will let her son have his own gf and not her.

Just my perspective, but maybe it is best for Josh to find a woman who is comfortable with his relationship with his family and for Andi to find a man who has a relationship with his family that she is more comfortable with.  Just my experience and opinion, but if you need the person you are trying to be with to change something important to them to make you happy then you just aren't really a good fit.  The good long term fit to me is one where you mostly are happy with each other and smooth through the other things.  

As for the where she goes to school thing.  I am all for people going to school out of state, I grew up in South Florida and am a proud Texas Longhorn.  But in GA, in general I have found a lot of loyalty to those who go to UGA and Ga Tech to a lesser degree.  It is a proud place of the state.  So yes, once again, Josh Murray the brother of starting QB, **edited** would inspire a little more interest than Andi.

KB_Mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Remember how impressed Andi was that Chris owned a large home?

Are you saying that Iowa isn't looking to bad now?? blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 58 2498057887

giggling  Yes.  And in the most dramatic twist in Bachelor history, Andi comes on this season to tell Chris she made a mistake and to ask for another chance. And Chris, in a shocking contrast to his gentlemanly demeanor when Andi dumped him before the FS date, responds, "Look b***ch, I got 30 women to choose from, the most of any lead ever. So go peddle your tee shirts and learn how to design\sew dresses better.

Once Andi leaves in tears, Chris quickly calls Nick to warn him to be careful, because Andi said as she left that she was going to start stalking Nick to beg him for another chance. cantstopl

KB, this would make my year! Shades of Deanna with Jason.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Stuck- I was thinking of you when I wrote it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:32 pm

aviej wrote:Guys I find it weird that Andi's friends are completely mum on the breakup. No news of Kelly going to meet Andi or of them going shopping, or words of comfort. That just seems so off to me.

Not weird. They already did the girls rally together thing, after the first break-up, with the trip to Mexico. I am very convinced that's what the trip was all about! Right now, everyone is following a script.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz