SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I find her plain looking. JMO

We did call her "Plain Jane" earlier laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:12 am

It appears Jade is launching her cosmetics venture.  She just registered the new Twitter id @naturallyjadeco

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remove link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 am

Yes, she has the FB page a couple of weeks:

https://www.facebook.com/naturallyjadeco?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:04 am

california90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I find her plain looking. JMO

We did call her "Plain Jane" earlier laugh out loud

I sort of like her natural look, kind of like Lucy Aragon's hippy free spirit vibe.

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Yes, it is her.
I have forgotten who to give credit--but they got it about a week ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Oh boy! Must have missed it. Was this 'revealing session' shown in another preview before the season aired or on the ABC site somewhere last week? Trying to look where the match-up is posted. Will go through the forums to check to give credit as I didn't see it (watch it) and may have missed another promo somewhere with this in it. The girl actually seems nice enough so far from the first episode. I am not one for revealing all but, to each their own.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy! Must have missed it. Was this shown in another preview before the season aired?  

Most of the sleuthing of screencaps will be done in the screencap analysis thread. So pages can come up fast and furious--much faster and furious than Bach Can or Aussie.
here is the link: link

here is where it was discovered and it's sleuther:
MiniDiva brought it over on Jan 3rd, 2015 in the above thread link ---But
Julychild brought it over on Jan 2nd 2015 first it just got lost in another thread.

And shame on me--it was not a week ago but 5 days ago. I apologize!
Sometimes a day at the forum is a week in real life. Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 12 2498057887

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 pm

thumbsup Thanks Kasha. Haha, yes how could you have missed out on the timeline of the posting. J/K. So much going on here and so many threads trying to go through them all. How you mods keep it all organized is incredible!

ETA: just found the whole discussion on page 16 in S/Caps thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2578p156-bachelor-19-chris-soules-screencaps-analysis-thread-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#726187. My, my, my... I certainly missed that whole discussion. Need to go watch that musical bachelor promo video and the striptease one. Wait, I don't need to watch those. Haha. I guess I just know that that is where they originated from. Hoping it is a bra of sorts but goodness. TMI, TMI. haha...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Looks like this is Jade. Same outfit. Was she hired for this part? Looks... um... well.. revealing to say the least! Not sure why Chris is lifting up her top like that! (the blacked out smudge is edited in there as well).
**snipped for brevity

Re the bolded:  It could be she was hired or invited to be on the show for publicity which would mutually benefit her and ABC.  She is probably playing a role with the agreement she stays to a certain point before getting cut.   IMO, producers are aware that she has revealing photos with Amateur Playboy already on the Internet. Why not capitalize on the publicity with their own revealing photos with Chris.  The rag mags will be willing participants.  She is interested in promoting her own career in the public and her own cosmetic line.  It is win-win.  

Chris probably doesn't know anything about her photos while on the show.  I am sure he does now.  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:28 am

Jeeze Louise those photos.
TPTB go out of the their way to find "interesting women" vs women that will be good matches.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:Jeeze Louise those photos.
TPTB go out of the their way to find "interesting women" vs women that will be good matches.

Not your typical "girl next door" type is she?    rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jeeze Louise those photos.

Not your typical "girl next door" type is she?    rotfl

I went looking for her bio to refresh my memory on what she said (but then I didn't care anymore Hugesmile ) and found this:

Jade Roper, 28, cosmetic developer
"She is absolutely beautiful and Chris notices [her] right away, but she has a bit of a rebellious past. She has something in her past that we will all learn about eventually, but she held back from telling Chris about it for quite a long time, and that might sabotage her chances with him. Another cool thing about Jade is that she went to Le Cordon Bleu culinary school. She never used that professionally, but that definitely turned Chris on."

Uh huh, I'm sure it did. Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 12 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1