SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Jade was my favorite this season - a natural beauty, sincere, kind.  Yes, she has a somewhat racy past but I hope this experience gives her the strength to carry on with dignity.  We all do things we might regret as we mature.  Most of us don't have to bare it all on TV for the nation to criticize.  And even if she has no regrets and is comfortable with her decisions, she is still as worthy as love as any of the bachelorettes.  I think she'd make a great wife and mother, if that's what she chooses.  

My 3 twenty-something sons texted me and asked me what I would do if they brought home a Playmate as a potential spouse.  My reply was it's always best to get to know someone at face value, without having internet information cloud your perception.  AND if she brought out the best in my son, who am I to judge?  His happiness is my happiness.  

I think Jade is a great gal. I don't think she would move back to the Midwest. I also think we didn't quite get shown the true Jade, I do believe she is a bit more of a free spirit than she showed Chris. I believe her when she said that she was more reserved with him because she was worried about the PB thing. I still think Jade is sweet, but probably has a little more spicy or feisty than we were shown. I remember Carly telling her and her agreeing that the love doctor date would have been right up her alley.

I think the PB is one part of a whole and she is beautiful and has a great body. I have no problem with her choice to show it off. To me that is a right that any woman should have. Her not telling him in episode four when she made such a big deal about her former engagement was the mistake. I said on that date that he looked smitten with her. If she had told him then, I really think she might have gone farther.

Now your boys may have a chance, are they as smart and wonderful as you? Jade could easily run a cosmetic business from NoCal. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Jade was my favorite this season - a natural beauty, sincere, kind.  Yes, she has a somewhat racy past but I hope this experience gives her the strength to carry on with dignity.  We all do things we might regret as we mature.  Most of us don't have to bare it all on TV for the nation to criticize.  And even if she has no regrets and is comfortable with her decisions, she is still as worthy as love as any of the bachelorettes.  I think she'd make a great wife and mother, if that's what she chooses.  

My 3 twenty-something sons texted me and asked me what I would do if they brought home a Playmate as a potential spouse.  My reply was it's always best to get to know someone at face value, without having internet information cloud your perception.  AND if she brought out the best in my son, who am I to judge?  His happiness is my happiness.  

I think Jade is a great gal.  I don't think she would move back to the Midwest.  I also think we didn't quite get shown the true Jade, I do believe she is a bit more of a free spirit than she showed Chris.  I believe her when she said that she was more reserved with him because she was worried about the PB thing.  I still think Jade is sweet, but probably has a little more spicy or feisty than we were shown. I remember Carly telling her and her agreeing that the love doctor date would have been right up her alley.

I think the PB is one part of a whole and she is beautiful and has a great body.  I have no problem with her choice to show it off.  To me that is a right that any woman should have.  Her not telling him in episode four when she made such a big deal about her former engagement was the mistake.  I said on that date that he looked smitten with her.  If she had told him then, I really think she might have gone farther.

Now your boys may have a chance, are they as smart and wonderful as you?  Jade could easily run a cosmetic business from NoCal. Hugesmile

Watch a couple episodes of vanderpump rules to see the crowd she socializes with. I had to keep reminding myself of that.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:24 pm

lurker11 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think Jade is a great gal.  I don't think she would move back to the Midwest.  I also think we didn't quite get shown the true Jade, I do believe she is a bit more of a free spirit than she showed Chris.  I believe her when she said that she was more reserved with him because she was worried about the PB thing.  I still think Jade is sweet, but probably has a little more spicy or feisty than we were shown. I remember Carly telling her and her agreeing that the love doctor date would have been right up her alley.

I think the PB is one part of a whole and she is beautiful and has a great body.  I have no problem with her choice to show it off.  To me that is a right that any woman should have.  Her not telling him in episode four when she made such a big deal about her former engagement was the mistake.  I said on that date that he looked smitten with her.  If she had told him then, I really think she might have gone farther.

Now your boys may have a chance, are they as smart and wonderful as you?  Jade could easily run a cosmetic business from NoCal. Hugesmile

Watch a couple episodes of vanderpump rules to see the crowd she socializes with. I had to keep reminding myself of that.

Eww, my hubby watches that show. I can handle about five to ten minutes and have to walk away and ask myself is this really what people want to be? The idiocracy is upon us. I keep encouraging all my scientist and doctor friends to reproduce, we need to try to fight the take over of the shallow, self-centered people.

If that is who Jade hangs out with then I don't know that I can still think of her as sweet in anyway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
If that is who Jade hangs out with then I don't know that I can still think of her as sweet in anyway.

Me either and I haven't seen the show. Watch very little TV - The Good Wife and Monday night whatever.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Jade is announcing a move but I am not sure where she is going.  She told one of the commenters it would be 15 minutes from him and he looks like he lives in Vegas?   no idea I hope she does well post show and this is a good move for her. She is a sweet gal.

I've been a bit of a nomad since I moved to LA, and am moving again today… and I'm thinking I'm kinda crazy (hence the face). As much as I love California and exploring LA, Nebraska will always be my home and I love wearing this shirt showing my roots.
What's great about this tee by @thehomet is that part of the proceeds go to MS. My wonderful friend @tracyd85 is diagnosed with this disease, and I am so glad there's a company out there helping with awareness and research. Get yours at www.thehomet.com
Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 23 11055766_662863253819973_1134995599_n

Jade Roper
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Jade was one of my fave, really wish she was The Bacherlotte
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1