SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw Jade on GMA. She did a good job and looked really pretty. I think she was washed out on the Bachelor much of the time. I don't like too much makeup like Britt but Jade seems to need some, at least on tv. 

Jade picked Whitney for Chris. Said she'd roomed with her for a couple of weeks at the end and felt she's in it for the right reasons.

I saw it too... what a sweetheart. So pretty and she seems very kind. It will be interesting to see the friendships that come out of this.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

I really like Jade a lot too. She seems very sweet and innocent to me despite the Playboy thing.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:36 am

Deleted Scene Week 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 22 B-UB7vKCcAAZ75A
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 22 11008326_1018977771449001_275037345_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 pm

^^Pretty, pretty women. Chris really had a gorgeous cast.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Awww she is so pretty!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 Feb 2
Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 22 B84-vOYCQAA1AV0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't hold Jade's past against her. 3 or 4 former contestants for the German bachelor (actually only F1/F2) have dropped their clothes for Playboy. In the most recent season, the F3 is a playmate per occupation. That's what my TV says and she never made a secret out of it.

**edited**

Anyway, Jade is way more classy, pretty and sweet, IMO and I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys.

(moderators: feel free to delete this post, if it doesn't follow the rules, I'm sorry if that is the case)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm

traveler90 wrote:I don't hold Jade's past against her. 3 or 4 former contestants for the German bachelor (actually only F1/F2) have dropped their clothes for Playboy. In the most recent season, the F3 is a playmate per occupation. That's what my TV says and she never made a secret out of it.

**edited**

Anyway, Jade is way more classy, pretty and sweet, IMO and I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys.

(moderators: feel free to delete this post, if it doesn't follow the rules, I'm sorry if that is the case)

Wow, just watched der bachelor's date with Liz.  That's passion/ "chemistry".  

**edited**

Back to Jade
One thing this season has shown is that a book isn't its cover.  Jade doesn't fit the "stereotype" of someone who posed nude making the point that people can't be pigeon holed that easily.  I really liked her personality and would have enjoyed there being more scenes of her time on the show.  My heart really went out to her dad who aptly conveyed the complexity of her situation and how deeply he hopes a good man comes along who will adore his daughter.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Language - The only language acceptable in posting, links, SM or any source is English

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Jade was my favorite this season - a natural beauty, sincere, kind. Yes, she has a somewhat racy past but I hope this experience gives her the strength to carry on with dignity. We all do things we might regret as we mature. Most of us don't have to bare it all on TV for the nation to criticize. And even if she has no regrets and is comfortable with her decisions, she is still as worthy as love as any of the bachelorettes. I think she'd make a great wife and mother, if that's what she chooses.

My 3 twenty-something sons texted me and asked me what I would do if they brought home a Playmate as a potential spouse. My reply was it's always best to get to know someone at face value, without having internet information cloud your perception. AND if she brought out the best in my son, who am I to judge? His happiness is my happiness.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1