Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

shocked!rotfl

Got to keep the girls perky and front and center!
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:29 pm

BachCanada is attempting to keep the viewers interested for the remaining epi's. This is from FB:

Christine Giroux No overnights?
3 hours ago · Like · 1

Vanessa Hinds Christine Giroux I'm wondering the same thing. It looks like they are going to skip right past that, which would be unbelievably stupid. Who is going to even half-way buy a proposal without an overnight? I'm hoping they squeeze the fantasy suite dates into the final episode somehow.
2 hours ago · Like

The Bachelor Canada Christine & Vanessa - still lots of action to come, don't you worry!
43 minutes ago · Like · 1
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Look at April Borgnetta in front row beside Lisa: giggling

Sachelle's hair doesn't look as long to me. I wonder if this prompted a comment from Lisa as we hear Sachelle "I'd rather have fake hair than a fake personality." I think the showdown between Lisa and Sachelle will be feisty.

Rileigh does not look impressed. Is she reacting to the primping going on behind her, or to what Nat's saying I wonder.
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

Joshfan you can watch on The Bachelor Canada website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  It will livestream at 5:00 and 8:00 pacific time
Does the episode just start playing on the BachCan website homepage or does one have to select something specific?
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:04 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
@joshfan wrote:does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

Joshfan you can watch on The Bachelor Canada website at http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/  It will livestream at 5:00 and 8:00 pacific time
Does the episode just start playing on the BachCan website homepage or does one have to select something specific?  

Go to bachelorcanada.ca/live-chat/ and it just starts playing Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 pm

:Thanktwo Sophie
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott · 3m3 minutes ago
#BachCan Nation THIS IS YOUR LEADER. The women tell all tonight... And then some. Your welcome.

Brill

Female Posts : 2769

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott  · 3m3 minutes ago  
#BachCan Nation THIS IS YOUR LEADER.  The women tell all tonight... And then some.  Your welcome.

sounds like it'll be a good one. I don't normally care about the WTA's but this one I'm highly anticipating. Hugesmile
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Anyone here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum