SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:08 am

The only reason one can even say that Trisha will understand (even being heartbroken) is because she has dumped someone before. She ended an engagement, not just a relationship but a serious commitment she made to get married to someone. Trish will be hurt because for her, on a level that seems to be toward a proposal, this will be her first time being dumped. Does she deserve it? Of course not. Neither did her ex-fiance deserve Trish dumping him before their wedding.

April on the other hand has been dumped/betrayed by the person she was in a 7 year relationship with and whom she thought she would marry. So, keeping in mind that TB is also about marriage/proposal, if she is dumped by Tim, this will be her second time going through this.

By stats alone:
-- For April, that means it would be twice dumped/lead on if she is F2.
-- For Trish, it would be first time dumped/lead on if F2 and she has already dumped/lead on her ex-fiance in a previous similar serious relationship (so hurt or not, those cancel each other out, imo while April's doubles.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by shai_sakura Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 am

Based on Tim's interview at this radio station, go to 6:00 minute part, it confirms that he gave the final rose but skipped the engagement ceremony and they flew around Greece to get married.  :cutesmile!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I agree. Trish doesn't deserve to be heartbroken, no one does, but she is certainly not as vulnerable as April and Tim is aware of this as we have seen throughout the show (on a level greater than just being dumped).
I get what you are saying. Just that it was said here at one point that "Trish will understand and it won't be so hard" But IMO, being told on national tv that the guy you are there for fell for you a long time ago and then in the next breath you are done, gone, dumped however he words it will be actually more cruel and wrong than just not having those things said and being told on finale day that it's just not going to work. That to me will be more in line of with what has happened in season 1 and other seasons of the USA one. I don't think it is a matter of being vulnerable with Trish as it is a matter of being embarrased and totally hurt because of what was heard on tv about him telling her that he fell for her a long time ago...why would he say something like that(something that hasn't been said before in many seasons no matter what series you are watching)and then kicking her to the curb. That just doesn't make sense. To me, that would be far more damaging than just being told that it's not going to work out. At least he didn't vocalize his feelings on national tv for all her family/friends to hear and for him to let her go. Something just doesn't make sense.

I also noticed how Brad's blog, almost to the crazy extent is trying to say over and over how it will be April as F1, almost to the extent of me wanting to ask the guy what is he trying to prove? Because there is so much in the blogs, articles, how the previews are set up that they are really trying hard to push people into liking or believing that April is F1 for her to actually BE the F1. Then we get the suttle hints that Trish will be F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:21 am

Definitely understand where you care coming from Auntie.

Imo, I think it is far better to dump someone before getting engaged to them (if, and only if that is what Tim does with Trish) even if one said one fell for them a long time ago on television than to dump someone after getting engaged to them (as Trisha did).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The only reason one can even say that Trisha will understand (even being heartbroken) is because she has dumped someone before. She ended an engagement, not just a relationship but a serious commitment she made to get married to someone. Trish will be hurt because for her, on a level that seems to be toward a proposal, this will be her first time being dumped. Does she deserve it? Of course not. Neither did her ex-fiance deserve Trish dumping him before their wedding.

April on the other hand has been dumped/betrayed by the person she was in a 7 year relationship with and whom she thought she would marry. So, keeping in mind that TB is also about marriage/proposal, if she is dumped by Tim, this will be her second time going through this.

By stats alone:
-- For April, that means it would be twice dumped/lead on if she is F2.
-- For Trish, it would be first time dumped/lead on if F2 and she has already dumped/lead on her ex-fiance in a previous similar serious relationship (so hurt or not, those cancel each other out, imo while April's doubles.)
I am sorry, but I really dont' think that is a fair statement. To say that she'd understand being dumped is because she dumped someone else before to me is weak. I just don't see how that can be applied. To me, being completely embarased in front of your family and friends by a guy that will say those words to you onscreen then dump you. No, she won't understand nor will she be fine with it. I think the major point here that is being missed is that he told her onscreen about falling for her. To me, the editors wouldn't of left that in unless it was telling the story of them coming together. He's already telling her and her family/friends that he is feeling really strong for her and as the edit goes, stronger for her at that point than anyone else for that matter. Why would she understand being dumped when you look at it that way?? Again, the point is, the fact that that info was left in is extremely important and goes to show that there are some serious feelings towards Trish compared to April.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Definitely understand where you care coming from Auntie.

Imo, I think it is far better to dump someone before getting engaged to them (if, and only if that is what Tim does with Trish) even if one said one fell for them a long time ago on television than to dump someone after getting engaged to them (as Trisha did).

Oh boy. The point is though, using the excuse of she dumped someone so she'll understand being dumped....to me is lame and something that just won't be seen as fair, excusable, etc. So two wrongs make a right? She dumped someone so I can dump her and all is right in the world? Sorry, that don't fly.

Now if he never said that to her on her HTD, then IMO, he could get away with that but because he said that, it aired, that is an inexcusable comeback. There are a lot of suptble things that are being left into the edit that really lead me to believe especially after looking at the season 1 finale preview that Trisha will be F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 am

shai_sakura wrote:Calm down! :D Based on Tim's interview at this radio station, go to 6:00 minute part, it confirms that he gave the final rose but skipped the engagement ceremony and they flew around Greece to get married.  :cutesmile!:

Haha... too funny the Greece reference since April has Greek in her. Loved the part when Tim starts talking about April and speaking Spanish and quickly catches himself and says the interviewers nearly tricked him into spilling secrets! Haha. Crazy to think this interview was 3 months after the show wrapped which means that it will be 5 months post-show when the final episode airs!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I agree. Trish doesn't deserve to be heartbroken, no one does, but she is certainly not as vulnerable as April and Tim is aware of this as we have seen throughout the show (on a level greater than just being dumped).
I get what you are saying.  Just that it was said here at one point that "Trish will understand and it won't be so hard"  But IMO, being told on national tv that the guy you are there for fell for you a long time ago and then in the next breath you are done, gone, dumped however he words it will be actually more cruel and wrong than just not having those things said and being told on finale day that it's just not going to work.  That to me will be more in line of with what has happened in season 1 and other seasons of the USA one.  I don't think it is a matter of being vulnerable with Trish as it is a matter of being embarrased and totally hurt because of what was heard on tv about him telling her that he fell for her a long time ago...why would he say something like that(something that hasn't been said before in many seasons no matter what series you are watching)and then kicking her to the curb.  That just doesn't make sense.  To me, that would be far more damaging than just being told that it's not going to work out.  At least he didn't vocalize his feelings on national tv for all her family/friends to hear and for him to let her go.  Something just doesn't make sense.

I also noticed how Brad's blog, almost to the crazy extent is trying to say over and over how it will be April as F1, almost to the extent of me wanting to ask the guy what is he trying to prove?  Because there is so much in the blogs, articles, how the previews are set up that they are really trying hard to push people into liking or believing that April is F1 for her to actually BE the F1.  Then we get the suttle hints that Trish will be F1.

And I see them pushing Trisha as the F1 in the last few episodes. That is why we are shown those hot and heavy make out sessions with Trisha to confuse viewers. Up to that point, all of my friends who don't follow on boards like this, totally thought it was April hands down, without a doubt...and now, they doubt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:48 am

Sprite, ITA. If you read the sleuthing thread you will see that 4Health posted and the girls/bettes after WTA overwhelming say Trisha is F1.

Again, the general population do not follow BachCan SM or blogs. None of my friends that watch the show do. They just watch the show and that is it. By Italy date they were all it is Trish, it is Trish. General viewers don't sleuth. In fact, to say Trish=F1 is to support the obvious edit at this point since it agrees with the general populace as well as the bettes. It very well may be, but I don't see anything changing from the sleuthing side concerning the lead chasing April. The SC is of April wanting to leave not Tim saying he wants her to leave.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
shai_sakura wrote:Calm down! :D Based on Tim's interview at this radio station, go to 6:00 minute part, it confirms that he gave the final rose but skipped the engagement ceremony and they flew around Greece to get married.  :cutesmile!:

Haha... too funny the Greece reference since April has Greek in her. Loved the part when Tim starts talking about April and speaking Spanish and quickly catches himself and says the interviewers nearly tricked him into spilling secrets! Haha. Crazy to think this interview was 3 months after the show wrapped which means that it will be 5 months post-show when the final episode airs!

Uhh I think he said flew out a priest, not flew around Greece.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:10 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
Uhh I think he said flew out a priest, not flew around Greece.

LOL! you are correct. Listened again and he said "flew out a priest". Anyway, the whole thing was a joke... he definitely didn't do any of this Greece or Priest. Haha. I was just playing along with it all giggling The slip about the girl with Spanish being April is only known by sleuthers and Tim so that was funny too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:31 am

NO WORRIES People this is an old interview....and I mentioned it and posted a while ago....Tim doesn't fly to Greece he says "we flew out a priest". LOL so funny how things get so messed up ....but hey welcome shai_sakura :WAVEY:

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u