SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Wasn't able to see WTA. Were the dates before MTP's?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:25 pm

joshfan wrote:does anyone at this stage think there will be a proposal?
it was discussed when I posted the description for the FRC... it says only that he hands out the final rose so I'm not expecting one to tell you the truth.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Good question, joshfan.
i think if there is a proposal it will be to Trish not April since i can't how she can go from wanting to leave to accepting a proposal.

If he choses April i think they will take it slow.

With Trish even though she is saying her head does not match her heart i think it is just because it happens fast and because of the whole situation. But i think she might come around and accept a proposal if there is one.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 pm

atem wrote:Tim didn't say he was crazy for April, like he said for Trish.  

So far we have ONLY seen him say crazy and fell to Trish. Nothing to April's face or about her. Which begs the question: Why take April to F2 and lead her on when she is the most vulnerable? He realised that on her HTD how important all this was to her. To take her there and be less sure of her than Trish? I lose respect for him if that is the case. Better off taking Lisa.

Hopefully his family warms up because those previews, wow. I would want to leave as well. Not very welcoming to say the least.

Usually the girl's parents are like that NOT the lead's parents. Sheesh. Even Tim looked scared of his parents. So weird. I mean, it is only one guy, Tim, and these girls are all there... no need to crush them so. I know that is just editing and hopefully it is not too bad but April is definitely upset and it is not Tim letting her go but her being upset and him running.

If I was April and unsure, Tim would have to do a LOT to convince me to stay. A heck of a lot. Family is a big deal and not being welcomed or warmed towards would bother me immensely (especially in TB situation of F2 which is intense on its own) if I didn't have a relationship with my own mother and now a potential mother-in-law is not keen either? Kind of cruel for Tim not to have talked to his parents beforehand about the situation, imo.

I keep forgetting Tim is only 28. That is not that old really at all. He seemed like a kid with his parents, his BL and demeanor. Very odd, submissive-type demeanor Tim seemed to have compared to how I have seen so many leads with their parents and how Tim is on his own. I don't know. I would not be saying yes to any proposal that is for sure, even if things turn out fine. Too rushed and emotionally stressful.

The question I have is whether the April being upset is before or after MTP? Need SCs for all this. Not sure if they will tell the order though. It can be argued either way. Before MTP stressed about it not going well (so serious/rushed too soon) or even after (if it didn't go well).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wasn't able to see WTA.  Were the dates before MTP's?
Yes seems like it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Do you think April actually leaves or are they dramatising the whole situation to put us off

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 pm

atem wrote:Tim didn't say he was crazy for April, like he said for Trish.  

Wonder if that's foreshadowing him saying I'm crazy for Trish, but my feelings are much stronger for April??? Hmmmm.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:28 pm

They always edit things to be much more dramatic than what it really is. Shades of Cat's letter to Sean anyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:28 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Good question, joshfan.
i think if there is a proposal it will be to Trish not April since i can't how she can go from wanting to leave to accepting a proposal.

If he choses April i think they will take it slow.

With Trish even though she is saying her head does not match her heart i think it is just because it happens fast and because of the whole situation. But i think she might come around and accept a proposal if there is one.

ORRR if we think optismistically, maybe while tim's comforting her, she realises jst how much he cares and she might at that moment realise she loves him. BECAUSE i clearly remember in the preview, april saying I love him.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:29 pm

see2love wrote:April telling him she is scared wow

If she told him she's in love... i think that's understandable since there is still another woman in the picture.  I would be more concerned about Trish's head and heart not matching and the fact she previously  broke off an engagement from an 8 year relationship.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:30 pm

rufaro96 wrote:Do you think April actually leaves or are they dramatising the whole situation to put us off

i think it would be so stupid to leave. she's probably just overwhelmed at that moment. becuase what she was wearing in the breakdown scene was what she wore when she met his parents. so it was probably in that moment she was saying she wants to leave etc. but the day after, she should be okay.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:33 pm

rufaro96 wrote:Do you think April actually leaves or are they dramatising the whole situation to put us off

I think she considers it while she's upset....and once she calms down, she decides to stay. Hoping Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u