SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Stuck ... (give it to me! Oh Charlie, I think I would betray Nick for that MAN Hugesmile ) I don't even think about the reasons for these two personalities being together. Nope. But I do like the train of thoughts about the potential edit, now that I've read Mura's and Litta's posts, seen SCs, yeap, it makes this season more interesting to sleuth. Before my only curiosity was about the girlS and to figure out their personalities (BTW, some were a nice discovery and some just plain fun 'coz of disbelief that they could be for real that ...)
But in terms of story arc and difficulties on the road ...this makes much better storyline.
If I was sure of Whitney, that course is way too predictable and boring, and not because of the protagonist, but the way it is portrayed.
With Becca there is still much to discover, she is not IN LOVE yet, so there is still room to see that leap, to take the viewers on a journey.
Well, I'm curious what kind of edit TPTB chose this time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Its official. The word virgin should never be used again after this season :yes:. Those sneaky editors have inserted the word V in Becca's VO (2:41)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dAJ_-Tbn4&index=7&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi5ms-J8MZEbgfbTayw8pfYu

Even the general viewers can caught it easily laugh out loud (From the comment section):
April Ammerman
That sound bite was rough. You could tell the "I'm a virgin" was spliced in there.

Good point by Litta..virginity seems to be the main storyline for Becca yes

PS: the word WORTH came up again!..(2:21). we should keep the tally! giggling

You are right, Mura. The virginity issue will come up again at HTD when Becca's sis, Katie will talk with her about the FSD. I am sure it will come up again at the time of the FSD. My guess is she will NOT forego their individual rooms, but they will spend some time getting to know each other, talking and maybe a little smooching and that's it. I cannot see her spending the night with him. No way. No how. Bec's a good girl and I applaud her for the choice she has made! clapping! Remember, Dad is watching...red faced and all! Praying Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:53 pm

I am leaning towards an upset to spoilers too. Chris was let go by Andi at F3 before fantasy suite. He knows the backlash that Nick got as F2 telling Andi she went too far with him if he wasn't F1. I understand why Chris lets Jade go at F4 when he found out about her past but why let Kaitlyn go at F3 and take virgin Becca to F2 then choose Whitney? Doesn't make sense I think if he knew Whitney was F1 he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2 and let the virgin go home before fantasy suite in same position he was let go. Then there is Chris 's own words from his blog after the muddy wedding dress run "Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned. " Chris could also redeem his own edit by choosing the "good girl." I will be staying tuned for sure to see how this season ends and if there is a wedding.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I am leaning towards an upset to spoilers too. Chris was let go by Andi at F3 before fantasy suite. He knows the backlash that Nick got as F2 telling Andi she went too far with him if he wasn't F1. I understand why Chris lets Jade go at F4 when he found out about her past but why let Kaitlyn go at F3 and take virgin Becca to F2 then choose Whitney? Doesn't make sense I think if he knew Whitney was F1 he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2 and let the virgin go home before fantasy suite in same position he was let go. Then there is Chris 's own words from his blog after the muddy wedding dress run "Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned. " Chris could also redeem his own edit by choosing the "good girl." I will be staying tuned for sure to see how this season ends and if there is a wedding. 

It is possible that Becca does what Emily Maynard did and says something like "I wouldn't feel comfortable staying the night, but I would just like some more time with you away from the cameras". I could see them doing that, making it super obvious that nothing beyond kissing happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy II Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Greetings, Everyone -

I love to read all the posts and do not post often - but I just wanted to mention - not
sure if I am correct - but the post from - Grace8135 - of the Brother-in-laws house -
if you notice Becca coming in and holding the hand of Chris - and to bring in the
photos of the "red" tops that she is wearing (nail polish, color question) - if you notice
the wall behind her in both photos - it comes from his house - you can see the frames/candles - not sure if that helps or if it has already been posted. Thank you -

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:34 pm

:Welcome Darcy ( Hugesmile great touch with that II)
Yes, now that I caught up with all the posts - yes - the red top SCs are from the date when Becca met his family. (first I thought that the family in the living room was hers, but clearly those are blonde heads of Chris' sisters)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:37 pm

^^ I believe that LR pic is of Becca's HTD when they were meeting her family. Welcome, Darcy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh boy, I'm confused now. Well someone's family, I clearly don't know neither of them that good to see the difference (and haven't watched the last episode so I don't know about the preview yet). But it is indeed the same date, coming to see the family (in the living room), behind the corner, holding hands, her in red top, I don't have 20/20 vision to make a discussion about nail polish.
I'm yet to see their first 1on1 date ... so, your opinion? - it was a good/great one?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:56 pm

I don't have 20/20 vision either. giggling I do know that the man sitting on sofa holding the little boy is Becca's BIL, Jacob Hester (played for the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos), which thanks to the sleuthing skills of julychild, Chris has started to follow on Twitter. Suspect Regarding their date, I thought it was very sweet. Chris seemed different with Becca than the other girls. He opened up about his life a little bit. He wants a family (4-6 kids), which Becca also wants a big family. Their date is on youtube if you want to check it out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

^^^ Also, be sure to check out the deleted scenes. Several minutes of the date ended up there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm

happygolucky wrote:Stuck ... (give it to me! Oh Charlie, I think I would betray Nick for that MAN Hugesmile ) I don't even think about the reasons for these two personalities being together. Nope. But I do like the train of thoughts about the potential edit, now that I've read Mura's and Litta's posts, seen SCs, yeap, it makes this season more interesting to sleuth. Before my only curiosity was about the girlS and to figure out their personalities (BTW, some were a nice discovery and some just plain fun 'coz of disbelief that they could be for real that ...)
But in terms of story arc and difficulties on the road ...this makes much better storyline.
If I was sure of Whitney, that course is way too predictable and boring, and not because of the protagonist, but the way it is portrayed.
With Becca there is still much to discover, she is not IN LOVE yet, so there is still room to see that leap, to take the viewers on a journey.
Well, I'm curious what kind of edit TPTB chose this time.

It is all because of our awesome LB! Plus the Charlie reference is to the Texas Football Coach, Charlie Strong, so I can still show Longhorn pride.

I would love a switch and for the spoilers to be wrong, partially because RS being wrong it always fun. Always.

Also I actually don't care about the lead either way, so his outcome means little to me.

I just like Becca enough to not want her stuck with him as he has not impressed me. Now if I start seeing a more genuine Chris with either her or Whitney, I might care and hope for a better outcome.

Right now his behavior has been pompous and disrespectful to the women IMO and leaving Britt to clean up a mess he helped make gained him no points from me. So for now, I am stilling hoping they both dump him. I agree that taking sweet Becca to F2 would be odd, unless they had Kaitlyn and Britt both in their sites for bachelorette and he was so sold on Whitney that he agreed to take Becca instead of Kaitlyn.

Either way, both Whitney and Becca seem pretty good right now, so I think everyone came out okay either way.

Now please, please let me get the F2 both dumping the lead and I might agree to watch this show until it is cancelled.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:02 pm

I just felt like the whole date was overshadowed and cut short because of all the drama from Kelsey.  I could've done with less that and more of Becca's date, which was the only one I didn't feel the need to ff through!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73