SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Although Bachelor is a ways off and there is enough time in between to heal wounds. I think they can figure something out if the fans want Becca. I think alot would depend on how she takes the rejection and from what I'm seeing from Becca I can't imagine her leaving any way but gracefully , and since it was taped a while ago imo I can't see why they wouldn't. I like Becca and would enjoy watching her as the lead.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Somebody seems excited for the show tonight and tomorrow.  

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! 
&
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! 
Sorry to the boyfriends & husbands who are "made to watch".

Sorry to be a realist here... but ... I spent WAY TOO MUCH time reading into Nick and his family's tweets last season (peanut butter, red wine, little peanut, top gun, princess bride, etc.) as confirmation that he was indeed F1. Remember when Nick's dad tweeted his pick of Peanut butter and many of us thought that was his way of telling us that Nick was F1? Ouchie.

I view these tweets as Becca and her family doing their part to promote the show, her funny sense of humor, her beauty, her fan following and her being in a great place & ready to move into lead spot. A virgin Bachelorette would certainly be a new spin and they certainly had tremendous success with the born-again virgin bachelor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote: snipped

Sorry to be a realist here... but ... I spent WAY TOO MUCH time reading into Nick and his family's tweets last season (peanut butter, red wine, little peanut, top gun, princess bride, etc.) as confirmation that he was indeed F1. Remember when Nick's dad tweeted his pick of Peanut butter and many of us thought that was his way of telling us that Nick was F1? Ouchie.

I view these tweets as Becca and her family doing their part to promote the show, her funny sense of humor, her beauty, her fan following and her being in a great place & ready to move into lead spot. A virgin Bachelorette would certainly be a new spin and they certainly had tremendous success with the born-again virgin bachelor.

For sure. A good reminder of the importance of keeping an open mind and not letting emotions get in the way of logic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Maybe it's time to start blowing up Fleiss and Milly's twitter requesting Becca for next Ette. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Excellent points Longhornfan!

I don't know where Chris stands as far as religion. However you're right, I wonder what the topic of discussion was. I would think that if he needed advise on media attention, he could get that from anyone. However the topic of abstaining certainly would be up Sean's alley.

Exactly. This topic came up awhile ago. Why couldn't the F2 be the next 'ette if they are edited in a favourable manner, is a fan favourite, are appreciative of the experience, no crying, no fakeness for something that ended 4 months ago. The F2 on Bach Canada was very sensible and admitted, that it was an obvious connection between TB and his F1. She had a normal funny ATFR sit down which is so much better than watching drama. In most cases they are so over it. Why do they need a broken hearted person to be the next 'ette. It isn't necessary. IMO

About Sean contact:  all great reasons above.  Adding Sean was on DWTS so that could be in the future AND/OR Sean is the only Bach to have married his F1.

F2 as next Bachelorette: I think if fans like her a lot then it is more possible.  Agree, she doesn't have to be seen as heartbroken (or a "victim") and given all the SM contact between the girls this season I think there is a real possibility of F2 being the next lead.  Fans are seeing all this Twitter love, especially between Becca, Carly, and Kaitlyn (they seem to have been a close threesome) but Whitney is in there as well. (She was closest with different girls but appeared liked by everyone except perhaps Ashley I).  Actually even the "villians" had friends this season which is great.

Has an F2 been the next lead in the past?

I know Trista and Jason were both F2 . I know RS is saying that the schedules have changed and they can't do it , but I don't agree. If they can make Emily the Lead and she was the winner then I'm sure TPTB can figure it out for Becca and same for Josh. jmo

Ben was F2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:23 pm

New thread #2

Thread 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down