SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:12 am

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Its official. The word virgin should never be used again after this season :yes:. Those sneaky editors have inserted the word V in Becca's VO (2:41)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dAJ_-Tbn4&index=7&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi5ms-J8MZEbgfbTayw8pfYu

Even the general viewers can caught it easily laugh out loud (From the comment section):
April Ammerman
That sound bite was rough. You could tell the "I'm a virgin" was spliced in there.

Good point by Litta..virginity seems to be the main storyline for Becca yes

PS: the word WORTH came up again!..(2:21). we should keep the tally! giggling

Remember these words:" strong connection with Chris, it felt right" sound very familiar to me

funny you mentioned it Magg.. my fav guy right here Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 60 813908399 kept chirping about kissing Princess Desie 'felt right'. Guess what...my fav girl this season did too when talking about her first kiss with Corn Pablo (3:42) giggling (yep, i will still call him that, until he can prove me he is worth to be called as 'Prince Farming' laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 am

Luvstruck wrote:I am leaning towards an upset to spoilers too. Chris was let go by Andi at F3 before fantasy suite. He knows the backlash that Nick got as F2 telling Andi she went too far with him if he wasn't F1. I understand why Chris lets Jade go at F4 when he found out about her past but why let Kaitlyn go at F3 and take virgin Becca to F2 then choose Whitney? Doesn't make sense I think if he knew Whitney was F1 he would have taken Kaitlyn to F2 and let the virgin go home before fantasy suite in same position he was let go. Then there is Chris 's own words from his blog after the muddy wedding dress run "Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned. " Chris could also redeem his own edit by choosing the "good girl." I will be staying tuned for sure to see how this season ends and if there is a wedding.

great point. i thought it was pretty odd to be inserted on the blog.
since you brought it up, Luv...FWIW Des also commented on her IG for people not posting any spoiler on her IG and TW or else she would banned them Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 60 3806527698 . Just saying... :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:23 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I just felt like the whole date was overshadowed and cut short because of all the drama from Kelsey.  I could've done with less that and more of Becca's date, which was the only one I didn't feel the need to ff through!  giggling

I totally agree. I didn't think they showed a lot of their connection even though we know one is being made. I really like Becca's sense of humor though. She's a hoot!

My sentiment exactly!...:yes:

i wonder when MF will come to his right mind and realize that we need the wuv story more than the cray2 drama?. the answer is probably: Never laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I want a hat too! Count me in, I never go by the spoilers. For me, it's all about the findings by sleuthing. :tinfoil

The sunset pics with Becca are intriguing me. I think they are all at the same spot. Good discussion/sleuthing going on in the S/Cap discussion thread.

Me three. After Des's season i am officially having a MAJOR trust issue with RS (and any 'confirmed spoilers' for that matter.Rolling Eyes .).. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 60 3806527698  . I guess i will forever be Team Tinfoil then...Ess okay...eventhough its darker (and more miserable ! laugh out loud ) on this side, ive got a lot of fun doing  :detective with many awesome partners in crime. bestbud!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:34 am

Updating The Blog Recap of C-B :

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:01 am

Disclaimer: i know whether CP wrote the blog himself or not is still open for discussion. Since, well, IMO, he seems super articulate on the blog compare to he is on the show, even on his best days and when he is sober laugh out loud.

Alas, i love analyzing trivial stuff..so please bare with me  Hugesmile

please let me updating my 'INTERESTING JAR'  giggling  on the above Blog Recap.

- Discussed upthread and several pages back : the spoiler being mentioned is kinda suspicious, or at least, interesting

- It intrigues me that they only had 1 on 1 so far, Becca came up three times on his blog, yet CP had already mentioned the 'connection' twice on his blog. first, as 'instant connection'..second, as ' all along strong connection' and lastly, as 'real and strong connection'...Hmmm

- While CP chirped strong connection on his blog, Becca mentioned it on the main episode. Fairly enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dAJ_-Tbn4&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi5ms-J8MZEbgfbTayw8pfYu&index=7

- Interesting that CP bother to mentioned the deleted scene of Becca's 'horse accident' and praised her as a strong woman. Ahem! ..kinda reminds me on how JPG kept mentioning his unseen moment with Nikki on his blogs (cave kisses on epi5, Venezuelan hat on epis 7, and BD present on epi 8)

- Does anyone else  scratch on why on the last blog CP made such a big deal of B being virgin with regard to their first kiss?. I dont see any direct correlation between kissing and being virgin, so to speak  no idea (its not that they went on 2nd and 3rd base, did they?..rotfl). Wonder whether virginity serves both as B's obstacle as well as advantage in their storyline...Hmmmm

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 am

Slow but sure on the uptake here Mura, but does CP your term for Chris?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Slow but sure on the uptake here Mura, but does CP your term for Chris?

yep Auntie..im borrowing Dylan/Brian's nick name for him: Corn Pablo Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 60 2498057887 . Peas! peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:30 am

More B on deleted scenes! yay! :Woah-hoo:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/20150210-deleted-scenes-season-19-episode-6

CP actually tweeted one of those scene :

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:55 am

i thought it was interesting that of the remaining girls Becca is the only one that has spent a full day alone with Chris.
Whit - alone time at winery then with bridal party in evening
Kaitlyn - with shoppers, alone preparing meal, meal and hot tub with Jimmy
Jade - evening only date but alone since concert was private
Carly - with guru then evening alone
Brit - morning only date but all of it alone

After next epi, since Becca has another 1-1, she will have spent the longest amount of time alone with Chris unless her date isn't a full day; Kaitlyn will have had the least time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:03 am

notarose wrote:i thought it was interesting that of the remaining girls Becca is the only one that has spent a full day alone with Chris.
Whit - alone time at winery then with bridal party in evening
Kaitlyn - with shoppers, alone preparing meal, meal and hot tub with Jimmy
Jade - evening only date but alone since concert was private
Carly - with guru then evening alone
Brit - morning only date but all of it alone

After next epi, since Becca has another 1-1, she will have spent the longest amount of time alone with Chris unless her date isn't a full day; Kaitlyn will have had the least time.

great observation as always, NR.

going by pesimistic scenario, its been said that the producers got to pick who going which date up to F4. Then perhaps they knew C-P would hit it off?...

going by optimistic scenario, Chris does a say, and pick Becca for that date...with producers permit. Then he knew they both would hit it off...laugh out loud

see...B cant lose on either scenario. Keep in mind, i am bias, of course..Ha! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:24 am

Chris favorited an interesting tweet 2 days ago.  "Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!!  I mean, really!"

Becca is not following Chris on Twitter, but favorited his tweet about "Near killed by a donkey", or as Chris tweeted, donky.  giggling , so she must be checking his tweets because otherwise they wouldn't show up in her feed.   Okay, carry on...

And BTW, I'm going to need one of those tinfoil hats too! :tinfoil :Chris: (for you, Mura!)

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley