SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:43 am

^^ Oh sorry.. I thought you were just agreeing with me on Katie's hair. I'm agreeing with you now. Not sure about shorter but looks lighter to me. I'll try to make some SCs tomorrow afternoon. I tend to think the road trip posts actually happened on the 24th, probably because they were visiting a relative's baby. If she was with them on the 24th, she was likely with them on the 23rd even if the pictures are from HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:56 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ Oh sorry.. I thought you were just agreeing with me on Katie's hair. I'm agreeing with you now. Not sure about shorter but looks lighter to me. I'll try to make some SCs tomorrow afternoon. I tend to think the road trip posts actually happened on the 24th, probably because they were visiting a relative's baby. If she was with them on the 24th, she was likely with them on the 23rd even if the pictures are from HTD.

yep..i agree with your say visiting a baby , based on this one : http://instagram.com/p/v4f32uoB0m/?modal=true

not sure about 23rd though... great! i would need to see more 'material' to compare as well. If you think the caps from coming HTD episode will be better (compare to the ones on epi7  preview), i think we can wait a little bit longer after Monday show. Much appreciated Grace.. rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 am

Yer Cute! giggling

http://instagram.com/p/zB0bCKoB_Z/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:41 am

It was Caroline who had the geotag. Has it been removed?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Grace, the statement you made "There are so many pictures from this series on all their accounts! I deleted the HTD date outfit on the floor right after I posted it, but guess you saw it. I realized that it says the 31st (that's what it says when I look at it) because it was probably a little after midnight when she posted it. Long day for them." Is quite interesting because the lead will usually spend longer time with the ones he is most interested in on hometown date. Heck some of the hometown dates end during daylight hours so you can tell lead not that interested in the person, they are ready to move on. I remember Emily and Sean he was chasing her departing the car down the street for one last kiss during daylight hours, I knew then for sure no way was he the final 1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:12 pm

julychild wrote:It was Caroline who had the geotag. Has it been removed?  

if you refer to this one http://instagram.com/p/vwa6MGQ0lt/?modal=true

yes i cant seem to see the geotag on that IG, jc. Thanks!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Grace, the statement you made "There are so many pictures from this series on all their accounts! I deleted the HTD date outfit on the floor right after I posted it, but guess you saw it. I realized that it says the 31st (that's what it says when I look at it) because it was probably a little after midnight when she posted it. Long day for them." Is quite interesting because the lead will usually spend longer time with the ones he is most interested in on hometown date. Heck some of the hometown dates end during daylight hours so you can tell lead not that interested in the person, they are ready to move on. I remember Emily and Sean he was chasing her departing the car down the street for one last kiss during daylight hours, I knew then for sure no way was he the final 1.  

IA with you Luv, in that regard.

but lets not forget that Katie (and her hubs) were the host of the HTD, that they had to prepare their house prior to HTD and then did the tidy up after. It must have been a long day for the Hester, regardless whether B-C spent the whole evening there.

But yes..IA that they seem to spend a long time together/until late evening. cue:( I believe from the preview) they did go to amusement park(?) and had a make out session on the ferriswheel there giggling (on 0:15 mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL3pl_TgFpo

Note that Becca's outfit is the one she wore on HTD with Katie (1:38 mark)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Is that Becca on the ferris wheel?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Is that Becca on the ferris wheel?  

going by the hair and outfit, i believe so. we'll find out soon enough Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:49 pm

jc, when I look at that particular shot on Caroline's IG on iconosquare, I see the tag "somewhere." She has this tag on a lot of her pics or she has none at all. So either I don't know what I'm doing (high likelihood  giggling ) or she dumped all her geotags and replaced them with "somewhere."

On another note, I took screencaps from the preview of Becca and of her sister Katie and placed them along with the sister pic from IG. I changed no exposures/color/brightness/saturation, etc. What you see is what I captured as it appeared on my computer screen. I wanted to see how their skin color appeared. I'm making no conclusions as the room lighting is so different, but I'm sharing my result.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 66 469521ab-472a-430d-8f7b-44c5ed0cf58e

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:51 pm

RS had said that the went to the fair, for her HTD. They must have spent a long time there b4 going to her sisters, or they went back to ride the ferris wheel, because it was dark already, and we see Chris (in the last previews ) in the car, on the way to her date, while it was still light out.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:52 pm

I think the sister's hair looks completely different, even if you think it's the lighting making the ends look lighter in the bottom photo there is a noticeable line where her roots are different from the ends and that's not present in the first photo
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers