SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:38 pm

4health wrote:re-watching each of the F2 goodbye at their HTD....

Trisha says "I have fallen for you" she is there "fallen"

April says "I am falling for you"  she isn't there "falling"

I don't think April will be ready for a proposal or forever love in one week time...the big question to me is Tim saying to Trisha "I fell a long time ago" face to face to Trisha and one week later kick her to the curb ..... I am thinking it is either Trisha or he needs more time to figure things out with April and gives her the time she needs....April isn't ready and it shows it in the SC in Moorea.  So if he is a man of his words I think Tim has already fallen and it is Trisha just on that alone.  Even April says in her video and blog that it takes time for that great love.  I don't think it has anything to do with walls April just isn't there yet.
To me, there's no way that they would of left that "I fell for you a long time ago" in if he ends up with April. They are trying to show us the audience that Tim is already there with Trish...part of the edit. Where as when he talks about April in HTD, he's saying "in that moment" Almost like things changed after that and now he's thinking more highly of someone else versus feeling that way about April.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:re-watching each of the F2 goodbye at their HTD....

Trisha says "I have fallen for you" she is there "fallen"

April says "I am falling for you"  she isn't there "falling"

I don't think April will be ready for a proposal or forever love in one week time...the big question to me is Tim saying to Trisha "I fell a long time ago" face to face to Trisha and one week later kick her to the curb ..... I am thinking it is either Trisha or he needs more time to figure things out with April and gives her the time she needs....April isn't ready and it shows it in the SC in Moorea.  So if he is a man of his words I think Tim has already fallen and it is Trisha just on that alone.  Even April says in her video and blog that it takes time for that great love.  I don't think it has anything to do with walls April just isn't there yet.
To me, there's no way that they would of left that "I fell for you a long time ago" in if he ends up with April.  They are trying to show us the audience that Tim is already there with Trish...part of the edit.  Where as when he talks about April in HTD, he's saying "in that moment"  Almost like things changed after that and now he's thinking more highly of someone else versus feeling that way about April.

I have to edit my post but couldn't...correction Trisha also says "I am falling for you" but my opinion that April just isn't ready is still very obvious to me.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:56 pm

What is trish insta? Someone said they found her post some taylor swift album? Does any of the girls have public instas?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Trisha did have her IG public but it is private now....I am the one that posted the taylor swift post because I follow her ...thank goodness before she made it private

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Not anymore. As soon as somebody posted the links on this board, they were set to private. I wish there was a more subtle way to share this information so that we could continue to sleuth.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 pm

what links were shared to this board that you think made them private....I follow Trisha and Tim so I can see stuff....April has been private from the get go

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 pm

4health wrote:Trisha did have her IG public but it is private now....I am the one that posted the taylor swift post because I follow her ...thank goodness before she made it private
Did you see the picture she has of the F4 coming back from Italy. Was that Sachelle sitting beside Lisa ... she must have had a hernia  during the long flight back. Considering she was the one who outed her to Tim it must have been slightly awkward, to say the least.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

4health wrote:what links were shared to this board that you think made them private....I follow Trisha and Tim so I can see stuff....April has been private from the getn
Trisha, Sachelle and Jenny
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:54 pm

richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:what links were shared to this board that you think made them private....I follow Trisha and Tim so I can see stuff....April has been private from the getn
Trisha, Sachelle and Jenny

I remember those links but Trisha's facebook was already private before that post and so was Sachelle's.....the one that wasn't private was Trisha's IG and just yesterday or day before it was made private

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm

It was the links to instagram not facebook.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Why don't we see any scenes with Trisha in what looks like the finale? Doesn't make sense with all the chemistry and fun they had the last couple of weeks? I'm worried...

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:10 pm

I got to thinking and I think I have figured out the order of the hometown dates.  This may actually help us figure out whether the statements of: Trish: I am falling for you, Tim: "I've fallen for you a long time ago",  IF the dates happened in this order as I suspect they did, then IMO, the comment about Tim regarding fell for Trish a long time ago bears more weight than maybe first thought of.

Here we have Tim in an ITM getting ready to meet Sachelle for their HTD and he`s talking about how serious this week is, note the black shirt that he has on with Sachelle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think Sachelle's HTD is first.  Then we have him talking about being excited to meet Sachelle's family and after that, arriving at the airport to meet Sachelle.  Note again, the black shirt.

We then have Tim at the Grand hotel in the same clothes that he wears for April's HTD.  He leaves the hotel and gets into the Silver GMC suburban.  I think April's date is actually filmed 2nd.

Here we have Tim arriving in Wasaga with the sign behind him, the beach, and finally them arriving at the restaurant in the same GMC.  I think we have him driving from Toronto to Wasaga for the HTD there.  It is only 1 1/2 hr drive.

Then I believe we have Lisa's HTD.  We have an on-site ITM.

I believe that Trisha's HTD was last.  We have an on-site ITM from TIm and then one from Trish.  In Trish's she is talking about it being a long time since they saw each other.

This is the first time we get an ITM from Trish in a tropical location.  Here she's saying:  "I love him"

we then get the line from Trish:  I am falling for you

Tim responded:  "I've fallen for you a long time ago"

we get a close up of Tim/Trisha's connection:

Now this ITM of Tim at April's HTD.  I can't help but wonder if it was filmed at a later time, date, place as it really doesn't look like any other ITM location not to mention how his hair seems to be a bit longer.

IMO, it was done to show a storyline of how because Aprils date was second, and he still had more to do.  IMO, by the time he did Trish's he was a gonner with her.

Remember the only one that we didn't see Tim leave their place was Trisha's.  The rest of them he left from.  Is this a sign combined with what Trisha told Tim and him telling her.  Not to mention that we get a pic of Trish in a LCD location.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva