SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:41 pm

As I have finally watched it all and put my thoughts together, I have always been and always will be TeamTim. Like I have stated I watch and enjoy the love story I see. I enjoyed watching Tim & Trisha's date their ease with each other, I love the Tim with Trisha. But, I enjoyed Tim and April's date and the raw emotions shown and real thoughts that April expressed openly and honestly. I can't wait to see how Tim turns her around and to finally see him express his feelings to her face to face, that is still the one thing that bugs me and the one thing that I feel will be the thing that upsets the Trisha fans the most. We all know that the F2 is always lead on but in my opinion I have never seen it be full on to their face lead on like Tim has done to Trish. I am not trying to take away from Tim and April's love story, I am happy for them truly. I am happy for Tim, TeamTim all the way and I hope and pray that it will last.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 pm

4health wrote:As I have finally watched it all and put my thoughts together, I have always been and always will be TeamTim.   Like I have stated I watch and enjoy the love story I see.  I enjoyed watching Tim & Trisha's date their ease with each other, I love the Tim with Trisha.  But, I enjoyed Tim and April's date and the raw emotions shown and real thoughts that April expressed openly and honestly.  I can't wait to see how Tim turns her around and to finally see him express his feelings to her face to face, that is still the one thing that bugs me and the one thing that I feel will be the thing that upsets the Trisha fans the most.  We all know that the F2 is always lead on but in my opinion I have never seen it be full on to their face lead on like Tim has done to Trish.    I am not trying to take away from Tim and April's love story, I am happy for them truly.     I am happy for Tim, TeamTim all the way and I hope and pray that it will last.  

Re the bold - I don't see it that way at all. IMO Tim had a hard time with his scripted lines. Comparing to other US season, aka Andi Dorfman and many others, where the acting deserved an Oscar, I felt Tim thought Trish was a great girl, he had a lot of fun with her, he genuinely laughed with her, but when it came to the physical connection, he had a hard time playing that part.

This is why IMO it is always best, when sleuthing to take everyone's opinions into play whether agreed or not, and keep the personal emotions in check.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Yeah GA, I think that Andy Baldwin (Bevin) and Meredith (Matt) were worse. But they all have to play the part and say how crazy they are for the F2, or there's simply no show.
Glad you are happy for them , 4health, and I too hope it lasts. I imagine Trisha will find love soon too. I dont think she was single for too long before the filming, and I dont think she'll be single for long now.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
4health wrote:As I have finally watched it all and put my thoughts together, I have always been and always will be TeamTim.   Like I have stated I watch and enjoy the love story I see.  I enjoyed watching Tim & Trisha's date their ease with each other, I love the Tim with Trisha.  But, I enjoyed Tim and April's date and the raw emotions shown and real thoughts that April expressed openly and honestly.  I can't wait to see how Tim turns her around and to finally see him express his feelings to her face to face, that is still the one thing that bugs me and the one thing that I feel will be the thing that upsets the Trisha fans the most.  We all know that the F2 is always lead on but in my opinion [b]I have never seen it be full on to their face lead on like Tim has done to Trish    I am not trying to take away from Tim and April's love story, I am happy for them truly.     I am happy for Tim, TeamTim all the way and I hope and pray that it will last.  

Re the bold - I don't see it that way at all. IMO Tim had a hard time with his scripted lines. Comparing to other US season, aka Andi Dorfman and many others, where the acting deserved an Oscar, I felt Tim thought Trish was a great girl, he had a lot of fun with her, he genuinely laughed with her, but when it came to the physical connection, he had a hard time playing that part.

This is why IMO it is always best, when sleuthing to take everyone's opinions into play whether agreed or not, and keep the personal emotions in check.
Re the bolded. Andi was worse IMO and there was one who blatantly asked the girl for ring preference and told her he would propose. TIm is way down the list of those who led people on. Lets not forget how quickly he whittled the number down so as not to hurt anymore than necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:30 pm

4health wrote:As I have finally watched it all and put my thoughts together, I have always been and always will be TeamTim.   Like I have stated I watch and enjoy the love story I see.  I enjoyed watching Tim & Trisha's date their ease with each other, I love the Tim with Trisha.  But, I enjoyed Tim and April's date and the raw emotions shown and real thoughts that April expressed openly and honestly.  I can't wait to see how Tim turns her around and to finally see him express his feelings to her face to face, that is still the one thing that bugs me and the one thing that I feel will be the thing that upsets the Trisha fans the most.  We all know that the F2 is always lead on but in my opinion I have never seen it be full on to their face lead on like Tim has done to Trish.    I am not trying to take away from Tim and April's love story, I am happy for them truly.     I am happy for Tim, TeamTim all the way and I hope and pray that it will last.  

thumbsup I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yeah GA,  I think that Andy Baldwin (Bevin) and Meredith (Matt) were worse.  But they all have to play the part and say how crazy they are for the F2, or there's simply no show.  
Glad you are happy for them , 4health, and I too hope it lasts.   I imagine Trisha will find love soon too.  I dont think she was single for too long before the filming, and I dont think she'll be single for long now.

see2love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This is why IMO it is always best, when sleuthing to take everyone's opinions into play whether agreed or not, and keep the personal emotions in check. [/b]

Re the bolded. Andi was worse IMO and there was one who blatantly asked the girl for ring preference and told her he would propose. TIm is way down the list of those who led people on. Lets not forget how quickly he whittled the number down so as not to hurt anymore than necessary.

IA with both of you. That is what I was trying to say in my post, that even though Trish is a F2, and it hurts for fans to see a F2 not being chosen, at least Tim tried to be gentle and did have genuine fun with her. Some leads completely act with their F2 then throw them to the curb when all is said and done.

It seems Trish has been happy post show, and that's the most important thing. You can't take away the experience of travelling friendship and fall in love, so I'm sure she is appreciative.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:31 pm

We could see another ending...

April goes home because she wants to go home, trisha is sent home even if she does not want to go home, tim completely despaired try to find some sharks to confine with, find none, decide to go back home and oh surprise, april changed her mind, ask to take it super hyper slow as a snail kind of slow with her and be a long time girlfriend, he accepts, super hyper happy he got the girl he wanted... while Trisha, relieved to see that finally her head was right, talked to her heart and ask it to find a true soul mate... and POOF her wish is granted and she is now engaged and happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:21 pm

If you want a great example of an F2 being lead on then Andi Dorfman's season is the greatest example. Not only did she lead Nick on, she treated him like yesterday's garbage. Tim will not be treating Trish like garbage... I wish there was a way to avoid the rejection and humiliation of the F2 but unfortunately someone has to be the F2 and Trish is the F2 this time.

I am very impressed in how the bachelor Canada really showed us the love story between Tim and April and minimized the BS drama! Very refreshing..... But that cannot be said for The Bachelor/bachalorette U.S.
I absolutely adore Tim and April as a couple and I am in awe of how much Tim wanted to be with April that he would do just about anything to be with her. April is a gem! Not only is she gorgeous, she is kind and humble a combination you don't see too often. Tim must be counting his lucky stars that he went on this show because he truely found his life partner. :cutesmile!:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

unknown82 wrote:

If you want a great example of an F2 being lead on then Andi Dorfman's season is the greatest example.   Not only did she lead Nick on, she treated him like yesterday's garbage.  Tim will not be treating Trish like garbage...   I wish there was a way to avoid the rejection and humiliation of the F2 but unfortunately someone has to be the F2 and Trish is the F2 this time.  

I am very impressed in how the bachelor Canada really showed us the love story between Tim and April and minimized the BS drama! Very refreshing..... But that cannot be said for The Bachelor/bachalorette U.S.  
I absolutely adore Tim and April as a couple and I am in awe of how much Tim wanted to be with April that he would do just about anything to be with her.  April is a gem!  Not only is she gorgeous, she is kind and humble a combination you don't see too often.  Tim must be counting his lucky stars that he went on this show because he truely found his life partner. :cutesmile!:

I totally agree to bold, I wasn't a Nick fan but I didn't like the leading on all that she did for sure. I was just hoping that BachCan would be different, in the first season Tim went to Whitney to tell her, she just jump the gun and did it (not to rehash it).....Tim stated more then once that he didn't want to lead anyone on to me that means something and watching the show I believed him. If you watch the Q & A video on bachcan he did lead her on in my opinion. I know all is right with the world and with Trisha she seems happy, I know everything will be good and I am happy he is happy that is the ultimate goal for most of us.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 am

HEA wrote:We could see another ending...

April goes home because she wants to go home, trisha is sent home even if she does not want to go home, tim completely despaired try to find some sharks to confine with, find none, decide to go back home and oh surprise, april changed her mind, ask to take it super hyper slow as a snail kind of slow with her and be a long time girlfriend, he accepts, super hyper happy he got the girl he wanted... while Trisha, relieved to see that finally her head was right, talked to her heart and ask it to find a true soul mate... and POOF her wish is granted and she is now engaged and happy!!

Hopefully Trish knows now how her boyfriend felt when she broke the engagement off with him. Kind of like life lessons and such....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 am

The final episode of Season 1 was absolute pure joy, not just because Brad and Bianka were so in love, but also it didn't break my heart to see Brad end his relationship with Whitney.

The finale for our second season will not be quite the same. As much as I have always felt April would receive the final rose, we can see that Trisha does genuinely care very deeply for Tim and it will be heartbreaking to see that end. I have no doubt Trisha is absolutely fine now, but on Tuesday night, we all might just shed a little tear with her.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:53 am

After all that's happened the last few days, my only thought/conundrum about the ending possibly being April as F1 if that is how it turns out afterall, is that they have to fit in all of this:

- pulling April down off the ledge
- shopping for rings
- Trisha in her dress and getting ready/ITM of her in the dress
- Trisha being let go
- ITM's and departures on that
- ITM's and April being chosen for the final rose

all within about a 18-20 min window running time when the commercials are taken out.  The TV guide only has a 30 min slot for the finale then another 30 min slot at the ATFR to talk to the F2 and Final couple.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva