SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:52 pm

without any reasonable bit of a doubt we are totally certain that it is not one of her creation? 100% sure?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just to clarify

DALIA MACPHEE ‏@DaliaMacPhee  Nov 3
Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !

Keep in mind that there is only ONE final episode that was split into two: Part1 and Part2. So looking at the ONE Final episode and combining both episodes together, the fact that the FINAL girl will be wearing Dalia Macphee means that only one girl is wearing her and we know that Trish in that blue dress is wearing Terani.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 pm

HEA wrote:without any reasonable bit of a doubt we are totally certain that it is not one of her creation? 100% sure?
Trish's dress is an exact match to Terani.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 pm

well then, we'll see Smiley

great catch if this is right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:02 pm

ps: in my mind so far I do not picture a fairytale romance with "I can't do this" "I want to go home" etc... :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:03 pm

sophienette wrote:OK,so assuming we still dont know the ending... how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?
I am sorry, late to the party as usual, but do we know who designed Trisha's dress?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK,so assuming we still dont know the ending... how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?
I am sorry, late to the party as usual, but do we know who designed Trisha's dress?
Terani. Exact match.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Does anyone remember this SC from the bachcan site.   Just something else to think about?  Does BACH Can give hints all along or mislead?The designer dress is a piece of the puzzle that is out there for me and working on that one LOL....so no I can say I am not 100 % sure of a designer tweet and the process in which a FRC dress is chosen.   If I remember correctly in a few interviews/podcasts they have several to chose from and maybe the design says look out meaning a possibility.  I don't know so 100% I am not, but open.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Auntie, the blue dress is a Terani design and not Dalia Mac Phee. But like AAL pointed out in one of her posts, it may not have anything to do with the FRC.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:08 pm

question: did we see a PI with april with a cocktail dress that we never saw her wearing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:08 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
lennygirl wrote:

HEA, I am almost with you.....

I really don't know how they are going to fit it all in in half an hour. I am hopeful with the blog April posted and I really want her and Tim to end up together... But how do you bounce back from "I want to go home"? hmmm

The 'I want to go home" was edited to make it seem that those were her last words when they actually were her first words. Then Tim gets down in front of her by the bed and says "I promise you we can get through this together". The editing chopped it up to make it seem the going home was what she felt after Tim talked through it with her but it was before all that.

April's blog for this episode was not posted so it seems that we didn't see her feelings/thoughts on her being upset and her fears and worries but in actuality she mentions these in her final blog ... how it is not about worry or fear but just love... Tim's love. That's how she bounced back, imo.

"There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AAL, April's blog of course very well could be April's words totally.  Very likely.... I agree but could it be possible that the error is Trisha's part one blog was put up and then April's and they grabbed Trisha's part two and posted by error for April, hence why both blogs were taken down...if April's was the only error just switch the blogs out and put April's correct one up.  Why touch Trisha's when hhers was just fine about their FD?  Just a possibility that could be possible, because when yes TeamTrisha fans can also, with that in mind see how that blog post could apply to Trisha's thoughts also.  
Very nice post 4health. Thanks for saying it better than I can.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva