SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 pm

OK,so assuming we still dont know the ending... how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
lennygirl wrote:
HEA wrote:what if the blog posted was for Trish and not April and they made a mistake? I re-read it and there is nothing that distinct april from trish in the text... No mention of the breakdown, doubts or trust or anything related of what happened few days before the proposal.... mentioning following their hearts... which Trish mentioned clearly (My heart says ILY, but my head says it is crazy).

what if...

from "I want to go home" "I can't do this" "I am in the right path" I am overwhelmed" "I cannot proceed my F* thoughts", mute girl with his parents, cold goodbyes after the parents meeting... I mean it is A LOT to take in and from that going straight to accept the proposal and the ring??? WOW

But I saw Trish in her evening light blue dress, I saw Tim very sure of himself to pick the ring (unless it was before FD and MTP), Trish thanking her girlfriends bettes to vote for her,  I heard Trish that they had "sexual chemistry" which for me gives me no doubt about what happened in the FD bedroom (yet we did not see the candles and petals, why was it hidden?) but then he would offer the FD key bedroom to april too? really?

I know everything points to a reconciliation with tim and april and a chocking ending like every single bachelor franchise dream to have for their finale. My head understand the logic, but my heart says another story... haha

I am completely utterly confused right now.

HEA, I am almost with you.....

I really don't know how they are going to fit it all in in half an hour. I am hopeful with the blog April posted and I really want her and Tim to end up together... But how do you bounce back from "I want to go home"? hmmm

The 'I want to go home" was edited to make it seem that those were her last words when they actually were her first words. Then Tim gets down in front of her by the bed and says "I promise you we can get through this together". The editing chopped it up to make it seem the going home was what she felt after Tim talked through it with her but it was before all that.

April's blog for this episode was not posted so it seems that we didn't see her feelings/thoughts on her being upset and her fears and worries but in actuality she mentions these in her final blog ... how it is not about worry or fear but just love... Tim's love. That's how she bounced back, imo.

"There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AAL, April's blog of course very well could be April's words totally. Very likely.... I agree but could it be possible that the error is Trisha's part one blog was put up and then April's and they grabbed Trisha's part two and posted by error for April, hence why both blogs were taken down...if April's was the only error just switch the blogs out and put April's correct one up. Why touch Trisha's when hhers was just fine about their FD? Just a possibility that could be possible, because when yes TeamTrisha fans can also, with that in mind see how that blog post could apply to Trisha's thoughts also.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:36 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"There's no room for worry or fear --- "Encouraging supportive and unconditional"

These are the words that stuck out for me, and IMO the first part described what we saw coming from April and the second coming from Tim.

Oh I am with you GA....but I also see "My fairytale romance that dreams are made of"  and "love that feels so special"  Trisha talks about how he makes her feel so special (Italy & FD).  

:yes: If I analyze the text and just keep trish in mind, it all fit very well to her own journey. she HAD fears about being real (my head says it is crazy) and tim said a couple of time in his PI that she needs to trust what they have (could be edited for both april or trish)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:36 pm

OK 4 health... but then I ask again: how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 pm

sophienette wrote:OK 4 health... but then I ask again: how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?

You might be right sophie, but I haven't seen a tweet or proof of what the designer meant or a picture of the dress.  We won't know until the episode airs or someone or the designer tweets again a picture.   She didn't say F1 she said final girl, I guess we could ask "Aren't both girls in the final...what part of the final.....designer didn't saw receives the final rose.....I think it could mean something different, just a possibility...

Last edited by 4health on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
lennygirl wrote:

HEA, I am almost with you.....

I really don't know how they are going to fit it all in in half an hour. I am hopeful with the blog April posted and I really want her and Tim to end up together... But how do you bounce back from "I want to go home"? hmmm

The 'I want to go home" was edited to make it seem that those were her last words when they actually were her first words. Then Tim gets down in front of her by the bed and says "I promise you we can get through this together". The editing chopped it up to make it seem the going home was what she felt after Tim talked through it with her but it was before all that.

April's blog for this episode was not posted so it seems that we didn't see her feelings/thoughts on her being upset and her fears and worries but in actuality she mentions these in her final blog ... how it is not about worry or fear but just love... Tim's love. That's how she bounced back, imo.

"There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately."

AAL, April's blog of course very well could be April's words totally.  Very likely.... I agree but could it be possible that the error is Trisha's part one blog was put up and then April's and they grabbed Trisha's part two and posted by error for April, hence why both blogs were taken down...if April's was the only error just switch the blogs out and put April's correct one up.  Why touch Trisha's when hhers was just fine about their FD?  Just a possibility that could be possible, because when yes TeamTrisha fans can also, with that in mind see how that blog post could apply to Trisha's thoughts also.  
As they saying goes "until the fat lady sings" anything is possible and no harm in looking at that option. It's not done and dusted for many. So, as to the blogs and why take down both? I believe splitting the finale had something to do with this. Or, there was just a mixup and so just taking them both down was easier than focusing on any of it. I don't think we will see blogs for this episode for this reason. As for the final girl in the Dalia Macphee dress? That is not Trish. Her dress is by Terani. I highly doubt she would wear that dress for an LCD. Too formal. And barely any time for that to happen within 20+ minutes. As stated before, Tim was given a LOT of leeway this season but I think there were some non-negotiables with that to balance all the girls let go, only final 2 to Moorea, etc, etc. Either we won't see Trish in that blue Terani dress at all, despite SCs, or we will and if it IS her FRC dress, then she is in it either let go while in it or at the FRC. I don't see a Brad-Whitney happening with Trish because she IS in that dress. I think that was one of the non-negotiables, unless it has nothing to do with FRC at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

4health wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK 4 health... but then I ask again: how do you line up Trish in FRC dress not by F1 designer?

You might be right sophie, but I haven't seen a tweet or proof of what the designer meant or a picture of the dress.  We won't know until the episode airs or someone or the designer tweets again a picture.   She didn't say F1 she said final girl, I guess we could ask "Aren't both girls in the final?"  

I am not a pro of project runway but my guess is that we have tons of designers and it was told at one point that if the girls brought a great dress, they could wear it during the show no? It happened in the aussie franchise, why not in canada?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:44 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"There's no room for worry or fear --- "Encouraging supportive and unconditional"

These are the words that stuck out for me, and IMO the first part described what we saw coming from April and the second coming from Tim.

Oh I am with you GA....but I also see "My fairytale romance that dreams are made of"  and "love that feels so special"  Trisha talks about how he makes her feel so special (Italy & FD).  

Anythings possible, that's why no Fan Category until FRC. Smiley

The blog starts off

BY April Brockman November 12 2014 and ends with..

Blog April Brockman Week 9 _ The Bachelor Canada

Couple of things, in order for this to happen, someone started a new Word Document, and copied and pasted the middle part from somewhere else and completed the top and bottom part.

The other thing I notice is the _ , that is typical of saving files in the IT industry.

Maybe there weren't suppose to be any blogs posted, and just automatically uploaded week 9 because it was week 9.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Just to clarify

DALIA MACPHEE ‏@DaliaMacPhee Nov 3
Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm

^ Thanks GA. We know what designer Trisha is wearing and it's not Dalia Macphee. IMO, can't be anymore clear than that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:49 pm

and maybe they mixed up completely. the person in charge of the site had no idea who is who and saw no logical or wrong.

we all do such mistake no? copy/paste and then realize: oups I need to delete RIGHT NOW ! An IT is not really part of the production, he executes what he is told to do.

we certainly have 2 possibilities here:

1. it IS april's blog
2. it IS Trish's blog

because yet again, besides the name april, I did not see a "without a doubt it is april". I was fooled because of the name but thinking about it, I just question myself... what if...

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Thanks GA. We know what designer Trisha is wearing and it's not Dalia Macphee. IMO, can't be anymore clear than that.

I agree Ash. IMO there is absolutely no doubt Trisha is F2.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva